Vacation Vlogs

Rachel holds out her camera as she walks into your room. You two are best friends. "Y/nnnnnnnn it's time to get uppppppp." You hear her energetic filled voice say.

Poking your head out from under your covers you see that it's 5:01 am. "Rae it's to early.." you mumble and hide back under your duvet.

"We have to hit the road you know what traffic is like. And I know you want to settle into the beach house before noon." She explains. She knows your logical thinking so well. Reluctantly dragging yourself from your bed you push her out of your room before changing and making your bed. The two of you pack up the car and you get into the driver's seat.

Rae gets in beside you. This is going to be a fun vacation for the two of you.

***

About two hours into the ride you and Rae are singing along to the radio while she's recording the whole thing. Keeping one hand on the steering wheel your other hand rests gently on her thigh. A slight blush makes it's way too her cheeks. She has always liked you more than a friend but she doesn't know how to tell you.

Another hour is the two of you are holding hands. She records both of your hands and then shows you. "Awwww y/n loves me see guys!!!" She gushes and you laugh.

"All my love is for you pretty girl." You say and her cheeks heat up. She's so cute. You think to yourself. You have loved her since you moved in but you can't tell her that. It will just be awkward..

You guys just need to stay friends for now..

***

Later on that night after you are settled in to the beach house the two of you are watching a movie. Rae has the camera hidden somewhere and you are unaware of it. She is recording this to see how you will act without the camera visible, to see if you really meant what you said in the car.

She cuddles up to you and you wrap your arms around her and kiss her forehead. "Hey beautiful." A faint blush makes its way to her cheeks. "Hi." She whispers.

She cuddles closer at the scary parts in the movie and you just hold her tighter. She smiles a little knowing you will keep her safe no matter what.

At one of the jump scares Rae jumps and hides her face in your shoulder. "Shhh it's just a movie babe.." you rub her back gently to calm her racing heart and jittery nerves.

Your touch is enough to calm her down and she loves that about you. It's as if all her worries go away when she's with you.

"Thank you y/n." She mumbles.

"Of course." You smile.

"So ummm..y/n..there's something I want to talk to you about.." she says playing with her fingers in her lap.

"Go ahead. I'm listening." You say with a smile.

"I don't know how to say this but..I ummm..I kinda sorta like you..more than friends."

"Rachel.."

"Before you say anything else I'm sorry..I know I'm just making things awkward.."

You cut her off with a kiss. It was soft and gentle, something Rae had wanted for a long time. When you pull away you smile. "I like you too, dummy." You tell her.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" You ask her after a few minutes of holding her in your arms.

"Is that even a question?? Yes!!" She giggles.

***

Later after your vacation she posted the video. It was a hit and many people were happy for you guys.

———————————

Enjoy!!

-Andy💕