Revenge

Your boyfriend didn't know you got a new job at a restaurant. As you walk over to a table you see him there kissing another girl. You quickly recognize that it is Rachel, the girl in the dorm room next to yours and you feel upset.

"H-hi my name is y/n and I will be your server tonight.." you say loud enough for them to hear. They break apart and you hold back the tears.

"Oh hey y/n.." Blake says.

"Hi..what can I get you guys to drink..?"

"Umm.." he clears his throat. "Water would be fine."

"Same here." Rae says.

You go and get their drinks and return soon after. "Ready to order?" They nod and order a pizza which I put in. Once the pizza was done and you are bringing it to their table you hear them talking.

"Don't worry babe y/n's just an old friend." You walk to the table and place the pizza down. He kisses Rae's forehead.

"Anything else I can get for you tonight?" You ask sadly.

"No I think we are good. Thank you." Rae says smiling. You walk away just praying that the rest of your shift goes by quickly.

***

You walk back to your dorm room and you see Rae fumbling with her key outside her door. "Hey y/n. It's good to see you again." She says.

"Wish I could say the same." You say kind of pissed now. You shouldn't be mad at Rae..you should be mad at Blake.

"Woah..what did I do??"

"You went on a date with my boyfriend of three, nearly four years. But it's fine. It's better that it was done the day before our anniversary dinner. Thank you." You say walking into your room crying. She follows now sad that you are upset.

"Y/n..Blake and I have been dating for a year now."

"W-what..?" You ask full on sobbing now. She pulls you into a hug and the two of you slowly sink to the floor. She's crying too now.

"I can't believe that d*ckhead." Rae says getting a little mad. You keep crying into her shoulder. She rubs circles into your back realizing her getting mad isn't helping you calm down. "Hey..it's okay. He wasn't worth it..we can get through this together."

You calm down after another ten minutes. She wipes away your tears and you smile up at her. "You have a nice smile." She says and you thank her. "Now I have a plan." She says. She tells you the plan and you smirk.

"I like it." You say. Let the fun begin.

***

You called Blake telling him you wanted to talk and he said he'd be over in a few minutes. You lay down on your bed and Rae hovers over you. "You still sure you want to do this?" She asks. You nod.

"Definitely." She licks her lips before her eyes leave yours to look at your lips. They instantly return to your eyes and you smirk before kissing her. She kisses back and it doesn't take long for the kiss to become heated. She tries to get her tongue into your mouth but you don't give her access. Rae bites your bottom lip causing you to gasp and she takes that opportunity.

The door opens and you know it's Blake. "Hey y/- WHAT THE F*CK?!" He yells sounding mad. Rae rolls off you and pulls you into her for cuddles.

"What? Never seen your (girlfriend/boyfriend) kiss someone else? Because y/n has. And they were very upset much like you are now. But don't worry buddy. It gets easier. All you need sometimes is a little distraction."

"Y/n why. We have our four year anniversary tomorrow."

"I should be asking you that. But I'm happy with Rae now so you should leave."

He leaves and slams the door. Rae holds you closer to her.

"That worked great." You whisper.

"I told you." She smirks.

"But..can we maybe do that again and not pretend..?" You ask shyly.

"Anything for you, babe." She says before kissing you again. You could get used to this.

————————

Another update. Requests are gratefully appreciated 🥰

-Andy💕