You get harassed by another streamer

18 year old POV

*TW: contains self harm, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempt, harassment, etc.*

Sighing, you realize you promised your fans that you would stream today. Not that you want to or anything..you just made a commitment to. You finish up all of your homework and then log into twitch.

Setting up everything, you start your stream. "Hi chat." You say with a small smile. "What should we play today? We can play Minecraft..FNAF security breach, valorant, among us with friends maybe..or any other suggestions!"

A mod in your chat sets up a poll. "Okay it seems like you guys want among us with friends..I got an invite to a lobby at 6 as a replacement for Courage. We have twenty minutes until then so let's just talk I guess." You let out a nervous laugh.

How are you doing y/n?

"Uhh I'm okay..thanks for asking. I hope you are doing well."

Why haven't you been streaming much anymore?

"Well..I've been busy with school..? Yeah I've been busy..and yeah.."

Are you sure you are okay?

"Yes chat, I'm fine."

The twenty minutes passes and you join the discord call.

"Hi y/n!" Rae screams

"Hi!" You hear Corpse, Sykkuno, Emma, Tina, and Toast say at the same time.

"Yo what's up y/n!" Ludwig says.

"Hey y/n!" Jack says.

"Hi everyone."

There's one person who hasn't said anything to you. That would be Poki..she has never exactly liked you since you joined the group.

"Come on, get logged in so we can play!" You laugh at Rae's enthusiasm and log in the game. They start it and you all mute. You get crewmate and start doing your tasks. It doesn't take long for the imposter to find you and kill you in the corner of medbay. When the animation comes up you see that it's Poki.

You sigh and talk to your chat again. "I hate being killed first.."

Poki circles around and self reports. "Who killed y/n first?!" Ludwig screams.

"Yeah who did it?" Corpse asks.

"Who killed my best friend??" Emma says.

"It was their first round.."Rae says sounding upset.

"I found the body in medbay.." Poki says and manages to get away with it.

***

The next 3 games go on like this. You were killed first. Now the 5th round is starting and you get sheriff. Jack is acting weird around you so you take the shot and he dies. Poki reports the body.

"Y/n killed Jack in front of me!!"

"I'm the sheriff Poki!"

"No you're an imposter!"

"There's 8 of us left. Let's skip and I'll get the next imposter and we will win the game."

"I say we vote y/n." Poki insists.

They don't listen to her and they skip. I wait for my cool down and I go for Poki. We both fall to the ground. Your viewers go up because poki told them to come to your chat and say Loser. But they say worse things than that. Some are slurs that you haven't heard since you came out on social media to your fans.