The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chaptet 132

6.9K 402 82
By harafness29

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew wanted to do things on his own even if he had difficulty doing it but Gulf cant bear to watch him struggle that's why he insisted on helping Mew with his lunch.

Gulf: "I'll feed you"

Mew: "I can move my arms thanks"

Gulf: "But you're hungry now Mew so let me feed you na~ its much faster"

Mew: "....."

Gulf smile at him and said "Here open up" Mew didn't want to argue again so he opened his mouth and let Gulf feed him until he finished his food. He was about to grab the glass of water but Gulf once again helped him to his annoyance. Mew doesn't want to feel disabled and useless that's why he wanted to do things on his own but he is keeping it all to himself because when he told Gulf about it they just argued and he doesn't want that to happen again.

He is thankful for his psychologist because he is the only person who he can talk to about his frustrations. He knows that Gulf just wanted to help and make things easier for him but he didn't want Gulf's career to stopped because of him.

Mew: "When will you start working again?"

Gulf: "Until your well"

Mew: "I am fine now"

Gulf: "Mew I'm on indefinite leave and i've already talked to my company and the directors they all respected my decision"

Mew: "A lot of new actors are going to steal your spot if you keep this up Gulf. You can always come here after work. There are doctors and nurses here to look after my needs so you don't have to worry"

Gulf: "I will be the one to take care of you and not some random nurses or doctors Mew. You better stop talking about this if you don't want another argument"

Mew shut his mouth and he closed his eyes while inhaling and exhaling calming himself.

Gulf: "Mew let do me this na? I want to take care of you please let me"

Mew: "....."

Gulf: "You're my priority right now"

Mew: "I want to sleep"

Gulf sigh, he stood up and peak on Mew's lips before he walked and sit on the couch. Mew's psychologist had already talked to Mew's parents and Gulf. He told them that they needed to be more patient with him and that Mew will surely vent his frustrations on them.

Gulf is reading a book about PT when the door suddenly opens and Sammy came in "Hi!" Gulf fake a smile and replied "Hey~ why are you here? I thought you're busy?" Sammy stare at him and said "What's the matter?" Gulf lied "Nothing I'm just sleepy"

Sammy: "Uh-huh like I'd believe you?"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "If you don't believe me then that's you problem Sam"

Sammy: "Bitchy attitude means I'm right so spill!"

Gulf grabbed Sammy right arm and dragged her outside and told her about everything. Sammy listened to him and gave him advices on how to distract himself and not stress over Mew's unpredictable behaviour.

Sammy: "If its really stressing you out and you want to vent just call me and I will listen to you"

Gulf: "Thank you so much Sam"

Sammy: "What are best friends for right?"

Gulf: "By the way Sam what happened to the driver of that car?"

Sammy pretended that she didn't understand what he is saying and asked "What car?"

Gulf: "The car that hit Mew!"

Sammy: "Lets not talk about this na~ because this will add to your stress"

Gulf: "You already knew who did it right?"

Sammy: "That....I'm still not sure"

Gulf: "Don't lie to me Sam"

Sammy sighed and said "I already took care of everything Gulf and its best for you specially for Mew to not know about who did that to him" Gulf got even more curious "Who is it Sam?" Just in time Sammy's phone rings and she instantly answered it.

Sammy: "Yes?"

Uncle: "Sam can you come here at the station right now?"

Sammy: "Why?"

Uncle: "We have the other guy"

Sammy: "I'm not interested in him anymore Uncle you can do whatever you want to do to him"

Uncle: "Very well but you still have to come here because I miss you"

Sammy: "I will uncle Bye!"

Gulf: "So?"

Sammy: "Huh?"

Gulf: "Name?"

Sammy: "I have to go now Gulf uncle wants to see me. I will talk you some other time ok?"

Sammy hugged him and Gulf whispered "You know that I will ask you over and over again about this right?" Sammy pinched his right cheek and said "Gotta go" and then she rushed out of his sight.

When Gulf went inside he saw Mew staring at the ceiling. He walked closer and asked "What's the matter?"

Mew: "Until when do I have to wait to start my PT?"

Gulf: "Until you're healthy enough"

Mew: "Don't rush it Mew its better to make sure your healthy enough before you start your PT"

Mew: "I'm sorry"

Gulf smile and then he climbed onto the bed and hug Mew "It's alright Mew I understand so you don't have to say sorry" Mew kissed his forehead and whispered "I love you so much please don't leave me" Gulf buried his face on Mew's neck and answered "I love you too Mew. I will never leave you" They were interrupted when someone came without knocking and scream "WE'RE HERE TO VISIT YOU MEW"

Bright: "Mild stop being so loud this is a hospital"
(A/N: The Bright here is Off from OffGun)

Mild: "What? This is a private suite and the nurse said that Mew is awake"

Gulf: "Yeah he is awake now because of you!"

Mild: "What!? Did I really wake you up Mew?"

Mew chuckle and said "No. Why are you guys here?" Bright scratched the back of his neck and said "Princess Melanie called and told us that we are now allowed to visit so we came right away"

Gulf: "Sammy?"

Mild: "We actually tried many times to come visit you when we heard about the news but we are always denied by the police and bodyguards that the Princess hired that's why when she called and gave us the go signal we immediately came here! And the others they still have work. Me and Bright are the only ones that are free today but they said they will come visit you when they're free"

Gulf smile brightly while listening to Mild. He knew why Sammy allowed visitors for Mew and he is thankful for that. Mild and Bright who are very talkative and funny guys lights up the atmosphere inside the room. Mild brought card and board games and insisted that they should play to kill time, they play and didn't noticed the time until a nurse came in to check and give Mew his medicines.

Mild: "Hey Bright what time is it?"

Bright looked at his watch and said "Its seven fourty" Mild eyes widens "REALLY!? OMG! I have to go now I have a radio recording at eight thirty!" Mew chuckles "Then what are you waiting for? Go now or you'll be late!"

Bright: "I also have to go Mew I have to read my script for tomorrow"

Gulf: "Ok drive safely guys and thanks for taking your time to visit Mew"

Mild: "We will come back again when we have time"

Bright: "Yeah maybe we'll bring the other guys too the more the merrier"

Mild: "Right!"

They said goodbye again and left.

Gulf: "Are you tired?"

Mew: "Yeah my back hurts"

Gulf: "You have to eat and take your medicine first before you can lay down"

Mew: "Can I just lay down and take a nap for twenty minutes? It's really painful"

Gulf lowered down Mew's bed and said "Alright" then he leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

****************************************
Yesterday was my Birthday ya'll so I wasn't able to update. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter🙏🏻💜😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
119K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
300K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
329K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...