The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 125

6.8K 377 107
By harafness29

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf and Mew are once again the talk of every social media and tv stations in Thailand. Fans are camping outside the hospital praying and desperate for good news for three days now. Media tried to sneaked inside the hospital and bribed the hospital staff several times but because of the tight security that Sammy put in the hospital only family and close friends are allowed to see Gulf. Gulfs parents didn't leave his side and stayed in the hospital talking to their son everyday. All his coworkers also went to the hospital but they're denied by the guards because Sammy gave specific instructions that only the people on the list she gave them are allowed to enter the room. Nurses and doctors who are allowed to go inside Gulf's room to check on him are all handpick by Sammy.

Dad: "Sam is it ok for you to be with us? What about His Highness?"

Sammy: "It's fine uncle"

Mom: "Thank you so much for your help Sam"

Sammy: "Auntie Gulf is like my brother theres no need for you to say thanks to me"

Gulf dad stood up and went beside Gulf, he look at him and smile sadly "This child why is he still sleeping?" Sammy smile and said "He will wake up uncle don't worry" Sammy always put on a brave face everytime Gulf's parents are staring to worry but deep inside she is also very worried and scared because she knew that when he wakes up he will ask about what happened and he had no choice but to tell Gulf everything. Sammy stared at Gulf and thought "Please don't wake up yet Gulf".

When Sammy looked at her watch she stood up and said "Uncle, Auntie I need to go check the others in the other room. Please call me when there's news" She left and went to Gulf's bodyguards who also got injured that day. Sammy already know everything but the only thing she did is banned Sun's whole family from leaving the country and didn't do anything after that, not yet, because she is more concern of Gulf and the other's recovery.

Mew's parents also went back to Thailand after they heard the news from Ice. They visited Gulf several times and also consoled his parents. They also wanted to help with the investigations but Sammy told them that they should just leave it to her and not waste their energy and time for unimportant people and should focus on their own health.

Mew's Mom: "Why? Why'd this happened? Its like I went back from the past"

Mew's Dad: "Shhh...stop overthinking its not good for you lets just pray that he will wake up soon"

Sammy: "Yes I'm sure he will auntie don't worry lets just follow the doctors advice and keep talking to him"

Sammy closed her eyes when she remembered that conversation with Mew's parents, they look very sad just like Gulf's parents. She went to visit the bodyguard then went back Gulf's room. His parents are sleeping so Sammy carefully closed the door and sat beside Gulf, she grabbed his hand whispered "Until when are you planning to sleep Gulf? Everyone very worried but if you can hear me please listen to me and don't wake up yet na? I don't want you to wake up because I know you'll suffer even more, I don't want to witness you going through all that pain so please just....don't wake up yet"

Sammy got startled when Gulf's mom squeeze her shoulder and said "Sam he will have to face it eventually all we can do when that time comes is to be there for him" Sammy hugged Gulf's mom and cried silently on her shoulder.

Gulf: "Wa...ter"

Both Sammy and his mom turned around and saw Gulf stared at them. Sammy is the first one to recover from the shocked and immediately pressed the button while Gulf's mom cried and hugged her son whispering "Thank God" the door opens and a nurse came inside when she saw Gulf her eyes widens and she ran outside the room.

Gulf: "Wa..ter Ma"

Sammy hugged Gulf "Wait until the doctor comes in to check you up before we can give you water na?" Gulf looked around the room and daw his dad sleeping. With a confused face he lift his arms and moved his legs the he touched his head and asked "What happened?"

Sammy: "You're in a hospital Gulf"

Gulf have a dry throat so his voice is hoarse and low "Why?" Sammy looked at his mom then he looked at Gulf then said "You got hit by a car...no no no I mean all of you including your bodyguards. You didn't remember anything before you got hit?"

Gulf: "I remember hearing Mew's voice"

The room became quite so Gulf got confused by his bestfriend and mom's suspicious behaviour but he doesn't have time for that and asked "Where's Mew?" Before they can answer the doctor came inside.

Doctor: "You're finally awake! Lets check your vitals na~"

Gulf keep staring on his besfriend who is obviously avoiding his questioning eyes. Sammy took advantage of the distraction and excused herself. Gulf wanted stop her but decided to just let it go for now. After the doctor left Gulf asked his mom for water again and asked "Ma? Where's Mew?" His mom gave him a glass of water and answered "He....he's busy right now"

Gulf: "How long?"

Mom: "Yes?"

Gulf: "Ive been here?"

Mom: "Three days"

Gulf: "Did he come to visit me?"

His mom turned around to hide her tears and answer "Yes! Ofcourse he did! You know him right? He would love to stay here but he had a very very important things to do that's why he left but don't worry he said he will come back right away once he's done" Gulf nods his head and commented "That's good to hear I don't want him neglecting his work because of me" His mom wiped away her tears before she turned around to face her son she smile and asked "Do you want anything?"

Gulf: "My phone"

Mom: "That...about that...why do you need your phone?"

Gulf: "I will call Mew I don't want him getting worried of me while he's working"

Mom: "Ahh~ your phone....it...its broken son"

Gulf: "I see...then can I borrow your phone Ma?"

Mom: "I...I left it at home...yeah I left it"

Gulf: "Okay~ how about Pa's phone?"

Mom: "That..."

Gulf point at something and said "Its there Ma can you please get it for me na~" His mom had no choice but to get him the phone. Gulf smile widely and said "Thanks!" He dialled Mew's number and waited for him to answer.

Mew's dad noticed that his son's phone screen lights up so he picked it up and saw that its Gulf's dad who's calling. He answered it right away.

Mew's Dad: "Yes? Is there any news?"

Gulf: "Pa! Its me Gulf!"

Mew's dad froze.

Gulf: "Pa?!"

When he recovers he cleared his throat and said "I'm very glad that you're finally awake son"

Gulf: "Pa~ why are you answering Mew's phone?"

Mew's Dad: "Ahhh...he...he was in a hurry awhile ago and he...he forgot his phone here"

Gulf: "I see then tell him that I'm awake now and that I called, also tell him that I want to see him ASAP!"

Mew's dad said "Ok" and then he ended the call right away. He closed his eyes and sat on the bed. Mew's mom who just came back saw him just staring at the window. She approached her husband and asked "What happened?"

Mew's Dad: "Gulf is awake"

Mew's Mom is shocked and speechless for a second before she said "This is...I don't want to witness what's going to happen after this" Mew's dad embraced her and whispered "Its ok don't worry to much everything is gonna be ok"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
300K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
74.6K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
119K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...