The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 119

7.3K 368 49
By harafness29

Thank You for following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sun have a rough week because his duties as an intern suddenly doubled he doesn't know why but his PBermb suddenly told him to not be lazy. He had a feeling that it was Gulf's doing and he is doing it on purpose. Because of his busy schedules his time on finding Pinky reduced. He also comes home very tired and didn't have any energy to search for more people who knew her.

Today they're in the waiting room. Gulf is busy with his phone smiling widely. He knew that Gulf is talking to Mew. If looks could kill he probably murdered Gulf right now. He stared at Gulf's neck and thought "What if I strangle him when everyones gone? But if I do that I will be the only suspect! Ah~ what to....I don't know how long I can pretend being happy and obedient while talking to this guy!"

Gulf: "Nong? Whats with the serious face? Are you plotting my murder or something?"

Sun eyes widens "WHA...WHATT?! ARE YOU SAYING P!" Gulf smirk at him and said "Its because you're GLARING at me awhile ago. Are mad at me Nong? Did I unknowingly did something to you?"

Sun panicked and stuttered "No...no P! You...you did nothi....nothing at all!"

Gulf: "Are you sure?"

Sun: "Yes P!"

Gulf: "Ok if you say so"

Gulf then went back to his phone while humming which irritate him more. He stood up and left the room. Best who heard them asked Gulf "What was that Nong?" Gulf shrugged his shoulders and said "You heard him P"

Best: "He looked mad though"

Gulf: "Maybe he's just PMSing P"

Best: "Why are you like this? You should be concern! Maybe he had a problem that's why he's like that?"

"Yeah like how he will get rid of me problem" Gulf murmured.

Best: "What was that Nong?"

Gulf: "Nothing P"

Best: "Maybe you need to give him a day off?"

Gulf: "Yeah maybe P"

The next day Sun is very happy because he got two days off and the PI he hired texted him that he have good news. He did his morning routine with a smile on his face "Finally! My hardwork has paid off!" he thought while looking at his reflection in the mirror. He hurriedly change and went to their meeting place. When he saw the Private Investigator he approached him excitedly "P! So what is it? You said its good news!"

Private Investigator: "Calm down and sit down first Nong"

Sun: "Ok I am calm now"

Private Investigator: "Nong are you sure about this girl?"

Sun: "What do you mean P?"

Private Investigator: "You're a young man with a bright future ahead of you why would you want to get involve with someone like this girl?"

Sun fake a smile and lied "P when you love someone you tend to ignore other trivial things about them as long as you have that person right? Thats the reason why I hired you because I am blinded by love" The private investigator shakes his head and said "But that girl is in jail Nong. I suggest you forget about her since her sentence is long and she offended someone with high status"

Sun: "High status? Are talking about the Jongcheveevat P?"

Private Investigator: "I don't know the details Nong that is the only information I got"

Sun: "Do you know why she and Mew Suppasit broke up P?"

Private Investigator: "No Nong"

Then the Private investigator handed him a piece of paper "This is the address of where she is right now" Sun took the piece of paper and gave him the rest of his fee. He thanked him and said goodbye before he drive home and went straight to his room to search the place on the internet. "Its quite far maybe I should go there tomorrow" he thought. He closed his laptop and said to himself "I need to buy something for her. I hope that you will help me get rid of that annoying guy Pinky" then he called First and told him about it and once again he got annoyed by his negative advices.

First: "Arent you suspicious?"

Sun: "About what?"

First: "About that information, you said someone leaked it when the private investigator you hired was doing his job"

Sun: "What's there to be suspicious about ? Its just a coincidence that it got leaked when he was doing his job"

First: "When are you going to there?"

Sun: "Tomorrow why?"

First: "I have a bad feeling about this so I will go with you"

Sun: "There's no need First you have internship tomorrow"

First: "I will go with you Sun I don't care about my internship!"

Sun: "Ok fine! Theres no need for you get upset you know"

First: "I'll sleep there in your house tonight"

Sun:"Ok bring snacks Bye!"

THE NEXT DAY

When they arrived in prison both of them got confused because after Sun told the guards his name they didn't asked anything anymore and just led them to a private room. They entered the room and saw a woman standing infront the window. First nudge Sun on the side and whispered "This is not her" Sun looked and whispered back "How did you know?"

First: "Because prisoners are not suppose to be this free like she's not cuffed and also her clothes is not the clothes a normal prisoner would wear"

The woman turned around and face them and said "You're smart and observant"

First: "Who are you?"

Sun: "You-"

Sammy: "Oh~ Hi there! We've met before"

Sun: "You...you're P Gulf's bestfriend right?"

Sammy: "Yes! You must be confused why I am here?"

Sun: "Why?"

Sammy leaned back on the window and crossed her arms infront of her, she smile at them and said "This is were you stop Nong"

Sun: "What do you mean by that?"

Sammy: "Lets just say I am the one who leaked the information about her and I am also the one who put her in jail. You see that leaked info is actually false Pinky is not here shes somewhere else and in a maximum security prison where she's being monitored 24/7"

First: "Ho...how did you know that?"

Sammy: "Because I was the one who specifically ordered the jails guard to strictly monitor her there and I put some of our Royal Bodyguards there too"

First murmured "Royal Bodyguards?" then he stared at Sammy. Sammy smirked at him and said "My real name is Melanie Coates" First was stunned he didn't know what to do while Sun who is still oblivious to the whole situation said "I'm really not interested of knowing your name P I'm only inte-" First covered his mouth with his hand and said "Princess I apologised for my friends disrespectful attitude" Sun look at his bestfriend questioningly but First didn't even bother looking back at him and continue speaking respectfully at Sammy.

First: "Your Highness please forgive my bestfriend's rude behaviour as he didn't know who you are. Please let us go Princess"

Sammy clapped his hands and smile at First then she look at Sun and said "Okay~ but Nong Sun I would like to advice you to stop whatever your planning because..." Sammy dropped her smile and continue "You will NEVER meet her!" She then look at First and genuinely smile at him and said "And you, please talk to him if you don't want to lose him na~ I wish you good luck because it seems like this guy is so oblivious"

First: "I will talk to him when we get home Princess"

Sammy: "Good! You may go now"

First bowed and said "Thank you Princess!" Then he dragged Sun out of the building.

He opened the passengers door and pushed Sun inside before he hurriedly went to the drivers seat. Sun who is mad punch him in the arm "What the fuck was that huh?!" First grabbed his arm tightly and scream on his face "I JUST SAVE YOUR FUCKING ASS AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO FUCKING HIT ME!?" Sun got startled because this is the first time his bestfriend screamed and talked to him like this. He's couldn't say anything because he is scared of this First. He doesn't know this person infront of him right now. First gripped on his arm is getting tighter and tighter with a trembling voice he said "First it hurts let me go" First realised what he was doing and immediately let go of his arm. Feeling guilty First tried to touch Sun but he flinched. Sighing First consoled him "I'm not going to hurt you na~ Im sorry for screaming and hurting you but if I let you disrespect her more back then we could be in a very worst situation right now"

Sun: "Why...why did you call her Princess? She's not part of the Royal Family"

First: "I also didn't know her at first I only recognised her when she told us her name. I remembered my dad mentioned her before. She's the daughter of the Crown Prince's late sister and I also heard that the Crown Prince is very fond of her"

Sun: "So that guy's bestfriend is the Princess?!"

First nodded his head "Now that you know that, you better listen to her and stop what you're planning. You heard her she's the one who sent P Mew's ex girlfriend to jail you cant go against the Royal Family you know that right? You should kneeling infront of her right now because she let you go after you disrespected her like that! And you have the nerve to punched the one who helped you?" Sun who felt thankful and guilty said "Im sorry na~ Its not my fault that I didn't recognised her she was really not listed as one of Royal Family members"

First: "Lets just go home so that I can take care of your arm. I felt like my soul left my body back then when you talk rudely to her"

Sun: "Im sorry"

First ruffled his hair and said "Silly. Lets go?" Sun nods his head. First immediately start the car and drove off.

***************************************
Who miss MewGulf moment? 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
211K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
Escort (18+) By .

Fanfiction

42.8K 2.5K 19
" I'm the master while we're on the bed , darling " Mew Suppasit is the top escort at a VVIP club. With his handsome face and such a perfectly sculpt...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...