The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 85

10.9K 502 46
By harafness29

Thank You for loving my story and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV
MALDIVES

Dad: "Where have you been these past 2 days Huh!?"

Gulf: "Pa~ I was sleeping in our room."

Dad: "FOR TWO DAYS?!"

Gulf: "Well I woke up to eat and then sleep again."

Mew smirked at Gulf and said "Yes Pa he woke up and EAT then sleep again."

Gulf ears instantly turned red then he cleared his throat. His dad turned to Mew "Who's your Pa huh!?"

Mew smile and said "Of course its you Pa"

Dad: "YOUU!!"

Mom: "Ok lets stop this na"

Dad: "Why are you wearing turtle neck Gulf?"

Mom: "You already know why honey why are you still asking him?"

Gulfs dad glared at Mew points a finger at him and said "How dare you do that to my son!" Mew scratch his neck and said "Pa~ its not my fault its your sons"

Dad turns his head and asked Gulf "Is it true?" Gulf's face is so red he grab Mew's arm and dragged him away from his parents. His dad screamed "WHERE ARE YOU GOING? IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!!!"

Gulf: "ITS YOUR FAULT FOR ASKING STUUPIDDD QUESTIONS PA!!!"

Dad: "YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME HUH!??"

Gulf's Mom slapped his husband on his right arm "HOII!!! Why are you like this huh!? Your son is happy with Mew why are you making it difficult for them!?"

Dad: "Hmp! Its because I want to see how long that guy will last."

Mom: "Just let him call you Pa and stop intimidating him!"

Gulf's Dad turned around and murmured "I just love teasing that kid whats wrong with that."

Mom: "What did you say?"

Dad: "I said he will have to earn my trust first!"

Gulf's mom knew that his husband is having fun intimidating his son-in-law but decided to not say anything anymore. She grab her phone and called Gulf to tell them to comeback because she want to start exploring the island. After awhile Mew and Gulf came back hand in hand.

Mom: "Lets go"

Gulf: "Mew where are the others?"

Mew: "They're on another tour."

Gulf: "How about PBoss?"

Mew: "I invited him to join us but he refused saying he doesn't want to be an outsider in a family bonding."

Dad: "What family!?"

Mom: "Will you shut up honey."

Gulf rolled his eyes "Mew will be your future son-in-law Pa so he is family."

Dad: "Hmp!"

Gulf's mom shakes her head "You're acting like a child honey."

Gulf's dad walked ahead of them as if he knew where they're going. He went to the other side so Mew called him "PA WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WE ARE GOING THIS WAY!" Gulf's dad turned around "Why didn't you say so earlier?"

Mew is very happy because Gulf's dad didn't get mad that he called him Pa.

Dad: "So where are we going?"

Mew: "Where going to Velaa Resort Pa."

Mom: "Is it another Island or something?"

Gulf: "Yes Ma"

Dad: "Why do we have to go there? The scenery here is already beautiful."

Mew: "I want to treat my boyfriends parents to one of the most beautiful resort here."

Dad: "Is it far? As long as its not super expensive."

Mew did not comment after what Gulf's dad said because little did they know that they're going to spend the night in one of Maldives expensive resort.

Gulf: "We are going to fly there?"

Mew kiss his forehead and said "Don't worry I arranged everything."

Dad: "Its that far?"

Mew: "Its in another island Pa."

Gulf: "Sammy txted me she said that they will arrive here around 4pm."

Mew: "I already told her everything Gulf. They will fly straight to Velaa later."

Dad: "Sammy is bringing someone with her?"

Gulf: "Ohhh I forgot to tell you guys Sam have a boyfriend now."

Mom: "Whatt!? Who!?"

Dad: "That guy better treat her right!"

Mew: "You will meet her boyfriend later Pa,Ma."

Gulf: "Lets go now Mew Im excited to explore another Island!"

While everyone is excited to explore Maldives Sammy on the other hand is busy watching all the videos that Dean stored in the USB drive.

Ice: "Why are you so serious over there?"

Sammy: "Don't mind me"

Ice: "K"

Sammy heart is pounding so fast while she watched the last video that Pinky recorded on her phone. She looked so shocked after watching it that Ice got worried when she just stopped moving and just stared at her laptop without blinking "Baby what's wrong?"

Sammy recovered from the shocked and smile at him "Nothing babe" then she immediately closed her laptop.

Ice: "Are you sure its nothing?"

Sammy: "Yes Im sure lets go?"

Ice: "Let me call my assistant first."

Sammy: "Ok call him now because I need to call someone too."

Ice eyed her and asked "Who?"

Sammy: "Someone you don't know."

Ice turned around and left the room Sam thought "Oh he is sulking how cute" then she proceeded dialling someone's number.

Swat: "Your Highness"

Sammy: "What's happening over there"

Swat: "She's still in the hospital but when her parents are out she's been on her new phone the whole time and also she called a guy four times now shes telling him about a plan."

Sammy: "Jesus! When will she ever stop?!"

Swat: "I think she will never stop until she harms your friend Your Highness."

Sammy: "Is there anything else?"

Swat: "We already traced the Guy shes been calling. Your Highness what do you me to do with him?"

Sammy: "Once she give her orders arrest him immediately."

Swat: "Understood Your Highness"

Ice came back and heard her ordering someone on the phone and he got curious "Who's that?"

Sammy smirked and said "Someone you don't know."

Ice shut his mouth and didn't utter a word after their conversation. They went to the airport without talking to each other. Sammy is just teasing her boyfriend but after she looks at Ice face he look so pitiful so she break the silence "Its my uncle's people I ordered them to watched someone for me."

Ice turned his head "What do you mean by that?"

Sammy: "Well that someone drugged my bestfriend while I was away. I don't want that to happen again babe so Im closely monitoring her now."

Ice: "Mew knew about this?"

Sammy: "Yeah the reason they're in Maldives right now is to get away from Mew's crazy ex."

Ice grabbed her arm and stopped her from walking "Are you saying Pinky drugged Gulf? Pinky? Mew's childhood friend?"

Sammy: "Yes...yes and yes"

Ice was so shocked by what he learned. Sammy snapped him out of it "You're so busy with your business that you didn't know about that? Don't tell me you also didn't know that she caused Mew's accident?"

Ice: "WHATTT!!!??"

Sammy: "I see, Mew didn't tell you."

Ice: "Wha...what...she...love...FUCK!!"

Ice is now fuming he take his phone out and tried to call someone but Sammy stopped him "Who are you going to call?"

Ice tried to calm himself and said "Pinky"

Sammy: "You will not call her or even Mew."

Ice: "WHY?!!"

Sammy: "Pinky shes crazy she will only lie to you and about Mew he is trying to win and impress his father in law right now so don't disturbed them."

Ice: "I cant believed this!"

Sammy: "You know she slapped Gulf before thats why I broke her wrist but I regretted it now."

Ice: "Why?"

Sammy: "Because I should have broke her neck instead!"

Ice who was fuming awhile ago suddenly burst out laughing, when he calms down he looked at Sammy hug her and kiss her on the lips and said "Thanks for making me laugh baby."

Sammy: "Well Im not joking babe I really regretted it if I twisted her neck right then and there nothing like this would have ever happened."

Ice pinched her nose and said "Yeah and you would be in jail now."

Sammy murmured "As if Uncle would let that happen."

Ice: "What?"

Sammy: "Nothing lets go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
254K 12.6K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
47.8K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...