The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 53

14.2K 557 72
By harafness29

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

PS: I really enjoyed reading your comments and reactions every chapter, sometimes it gives me ideas for future chapters💜

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(To those readers who feel uncomfortable reading BxB love scene then you can just skip that part na)

3RD PERSON POV

Mew's mom was stunned and speechless she can't believed what she just heard.

Mew: "If you don't believe me Ma comeback here I have a friend who had all the information."

Mom: "Honey why would she do that to you? I can still remember how she took care of you before."

Mew: "Ma you should not let your guard down around her ok? Where are your bodyguards?"

Mom: "They're outside."

Mew: "Let them in for tonight Ma I will call them after we talk."

Mom: "Mew I don't know what will your dad do if he know about this."

Mew: "You don't have to do anything Ma I will tell dad myself."

Mom: "Does her parents know about this?"

Mew: "I told them already and they're also shocked they said that they will talk to her but I guess they haven't yet because shes there right now."

Mom: "I will have to talk to them."

Mew: "Ma dont stress yourself about this I will handle everything just be careful ok?"

Mom: "And to think Ive treated her like my own daughter!."

Mew: "Ma just talk to her like you normally do don't let her know that you already knew everything ok?"

Mom: "I don't know Mew I cant promised that I can still be calm when I face her tomorrow. The pain you went through all those years was her doing all along! I will make her pay for all the pain she put you through!"

Mew: "Ma~ calm down that was all in the past I am fine now so don't stressed yourself ok? Just tell her to leave tomorrow and you should rest too its already late there."

Mom: "Ok I will see you soon."

Mew: "Ok Ma goodnight!"

After dropping the the call PBoss who heard it all cant help but to ask Mew "Mew is it true?"

Mew who is busy scrolling thru his contacts didn't really heard PBoss so Gulf answered him.

Gulf: "Yes P"

PBoss: "I was right all along."

Gulf: "What do you mean P?"

PBoss: "I don't really like her Gulf she is very manipulative towards Mew and every time they argue she always involved Mews Mom."

Gulf look at Mew who is very serious right now "Who are you calling Mew?"

Mew: "Mom's bodyguard"

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "Shes there Gulf you know what shes capable of."

After a few rings a man answered "Yes Boss?"

Mew: "Where are you right now?"

Bodyguard: "Inside the house."

Mew: "Good I want you to guard Ma's room ok?"

The bodyguard got confused so he asked "Is there something wrong Boss? There are only two females inside the house theres no criminal here for you to be this cautious."

Mew: "Just do what I said! And don't leave Ma's side as long as Pinky is there understood?"

Bodyguard: "Yes boss"

Mew turned to look at Gulf pulled him towards him and whispered "I need to call dad too this is the last one." He then kiss his forehead.

Gulf rest his head Mews shoulder and hugged him "Ok."

Mew called his dad and he answered right away "Son?"

Mew: "Where are you Pa?"

Dad: "Why?"

Mew: "I need to tell you something its very important so when you're in Thailand call me ok?"

Dad: "Where are you now? Why don't you just tell me right now?

Mew: "Im in Japan Pa and this cant be discuss over the phone."

Dad: "Ok after my trip I will go to your mom and then I will go home."

Mew: "Bring Ma along"

Dad: "Mew you know that she-"

Mew interrupted him and said "I already told her Pa so Im sure she is willing to go."

Dad: "Then I'll see you soon son. I have to go."

Mew: "Ok Pa Bye"

After that Mew gave his phone to Gulf he got confused "Why are you giving me your phone?"

Mew: "Because starting right now my attention is all on you if someone calls then you can reject it well except if its from Dad and Mom"

Gulf shakes his head but still accepted it. They arrived and Mew put on his mask because he doesn't want their date to be disturbed if someone recognise him they stepped out of the car Gulf is also wearing a hat right now. Mew hold his hand and they went inside leaving PBoss to pay for their entrance fee.

Gulf is so happy right now since he really wanted to go here for a long time and now hes finally here with the one he love he look at Mew and then suddenly hug him.

Mew: "What is it?"

Gulf: "Im just happy that I'm here with you"

Mew smiled "Me too Gulf you don't know how happy I am having you in my arms like this."

Gulf: "Lets go to the harry potter castle"

He dragged Mew all day and Mew just happily going along with him. Its already 3pm and they're in a restaurant eating their lunch with PBoss.

Mew: "P do you want to buy something?"

PBoss: "I will roam around some more before I decide what to buy."

Mew: "Ok what about you Gulf?"

Gulf: "I have alot of stuff I wanted to buy but I don't have enough money and I have to buy a souvenir for Sam"

Mew took out his wallet and gave it to him.

Gulf: "What is this?"

Mew: "Buy all the things you want theres money there and if its not enough just let me know you can also use the cards."

Gulf grab his hand and returned his wallet "I don't want it!"

Mew: "Im your boyfriend Gulf I want to buy the things you want!"

Gulf: "But..."

PBoss: "Let him do what he want as your boyfriend Nong besides he has alot of money to spare."

Gulf: "...."

Mew opened his wallet took out a black card and gave it to PBoss "You can use this card while you shop P" then he happily gave his wallet back to Gulf.

Gulf curiously opened the wallet and was shocked because there are 2 more black cards and loads of cash inside he closed it again and said "Can I just have the cash Mew? Holding your wallet is making me nervous."

Mew laugh at him "Don't worry Im your bodyguard today so just buy the things you like ok?"

Gulf carefully put the wallet in his pocket and then dragged Mew again to the shops to buy things. They were on a shop who sell clothes and Gulf went inside to buy the black hoodie he saw awhile ago after paying for it he wore it immediately and asked Mew "Does it look good on me?"

Mew lick his lips and said "You look so handsome and cute that I want to devour you right now."

Gulf blushed and lower his head and walked away with Mew following behind "You look so handsome lets go somewhere were theres few people around."

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "I just want to be alone with you"

Gulf: "Later but right now I still want to go to the rides lets go."

Gulf tried to pull Mew but he was not moving and said "Give me my phone I need to call PBoss"

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew "Just give me my phone"

Gulf gave it to him and he immediately called his manager.

Mew: "Where are you? Can you come here P give me the car key we will just put the things Gulf bought in there"

They waited for his manager when he arrived he also had alot of bags in his hand and said "I will come with you these are heavy lets go."

Mew: "No! Give me that and continue your shopping spree"

PBoss hesitated but he still gave it to Mew "Then just call me you need something ok?"

Mew nodded and then dragged Gulf with him. When they arrived in the parking area Mew told Gulf that he should put his shopping bags inside because the compartment is already full. Gulf nodded his head and went inside he was busy arranging the bags when Mew suddenly came locked the door and pushed him down.

Gulf panicked "What the hell are you doing Mew?"

Mew smirked "I told you already, I want to devour you"

Gulf: "Are you crazy! We are at the parking lot Mew!"

Mew look at him lustfully he licked his lips  bent down and whispered "You really look so handsome with this hoodie the moment you stepped out wearing that it made me hard so you have to calm me down I cant walk like this." then he grab Gulfs hand and place it on his hard member. Gulf swallowed he is nervous and aroused at the same time Mew saw this and smirked he leaned forward and lick Gulfs lips and said "Make me cum Gulf" then he sucked Gulfs lower lip and start grinding on his palm Gulf opened his mouth and their tongues intertwined they suck, explored and savour each other he gripped Mews hard member. Gulf broke the kiss and his lips travelled down to Mews neck he lick and suck him leaving a hickey.

Mew: "So good"

Gulf who is now horny turned around adjusted and push the front seat forward then he kneel infront of Mew and said "I want to suck you" he then unbuckled and unzipped Mews belt and pants then pulled out his hard c*ck he look at Mew and said "So Big" he lick the precum and suck it Mew close his eyes from the pleasure "Fuck!"

Gulf: "You like that?"

Mew caress his cheek and said "I want to fuck you right now lets go to the nearest hotel"

Gulf: "No! I still have alot of things I want to buy"

Mew: "We can comeback after I fuck you."

Gulf rolled his eyes "Do you think Im going to enjoy walking around after your done with me?"

Mew: "I want you right now Gulf"

Gulf look at him seductively he lick his c*ck slowly then said "I will let you fuck my mouth"

Mew: "Then its not my fault if you'll have a sore throat after this"

Mew gripped his hair and thrust inside his mouth "Ahhh...so tight" Gulfs hands are on Mews hips he let Mew fuck his face. He is also hard his right hand unzipped his own jeans and grab his c*ck stroking it while Mew continued to thrust inside his mouth. He relax his jaw and he hummed and swallowed to give Mew more pleasure Mew gripped his hair so hard because of the pleasure and said "Do it again" he did it again and Mew moaned "So Goodd" Mew is now thrusting faster and deeper his jaw is starting to hurt he close his eyes while stroking his c*ck. Mew look down and said "Im cumming" Gulf gripped his c*ck and stroked faster because he wanted to cum too Mew noticed him stroking his c*ck and asked "Are you close?" Gulf hummed.

Mew "FUCK!" and he came inside Gulfs mouth he tried to swallow everything while Mew continued to trust slowly. Gulf took Mews c*ck out of his mouth and licked it clean.

Mew: "Come here"

Gulf straddled Mew and kissed him on the lips.

Mew: "Did you cum?"

Gulf: "Not yet"

Mews hand then went to his aching c*ck gripped it and rubbed the slit thats oozing with precum then he suddenly stroke it faster.

Gulf: "Ahhh...ahh Mew..Im cumming"

Mew look at him the whole time until he cum "So beautiful" he whispered. Gulf head was resting on his shoulder still breathless he said "That was soo good"

Mew stoke his hair and said "Lets clean up before I change my mind and fuck you right here"

Gulf: "Im tired"

Mew smile and then pull him up and then grab his handkerchief and clean him up and dressed him.

Mew: "Ok you're done lets go"

Gulf lifted his arms to him, Mew laughed and said "Such a baby" then be grabbed his big baby and they stepped out of the car Mew was about to walk but Gulf pulled him back and said "Kiss me first"

Mew leaned forward and kiss him slightly on the lips since they're already outside but Gulfs had other plan his hands went to his neck and then he slid his tongue inside Mew's mouth.

Mews close his and his hands went to Gulfs hips they're making out not caring that someone might recognised them.

They're not aware that someone did recognised Mew and took a picture of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 624 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...
211K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
531K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
167K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...