The Superstars Charmer

Da harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 52

13K 589 42
Da harafness29

3RD PERSON POV

Mews mom was shocked "Wha...what did you say?"

Pinky: "The one he was stalking before was a guy and now he left me because of the same guy Ma!"

Mom: "Just calm down ok? Lets stop talking about this topic."

Pinky: "But Ma~"

Mom: "I have to talk to Mew about this"

Pinky immediately stopped talking and thought "I guessed my effort of coming here is worth it, its good Mew didn't tell her mom yet that he regained his memories."

Mom: "Come lets drink tea"

Pinky smiled sweetly and both went to the gazebo.

TOKYO
MEWs POV

Gulf: "Mew wake up its already 7:30am and you still have to prepare."

"Did you eat breakfast already?"

Gulf: "Yes and yours is at the table, now go take a shower."

"Such a wife material"

Gulf: "Im a guy!"

"Im sorry I didnt accompany you yesterday night Gulf."

Gulf: "Its ok we still have alot of time but first you have to take a shower NOW!"

"Lets take a shower together na"

Gulf: "NO! Now GO!"

3RD PERSON POV

Mew chuckled "You're so cute when you're mad" Gulf rolled his eyes "Whatever Mew" then he walked away from him to get his phone and checked his twitter. He was busy scrolling up when he heard Mews phone rings he stood up and went to see who was calling he saw that it was his Mom so he went to the bathroom and opened the door without knocking and said "Mew its your Mom"

Mew: "Answer it"

Gulf: "But-"

Mew: "Its ok"

So Gulf nervously answered the phone "He...hello?"

Mom: "Who is this? Wheres Mew?"

Gulf: "He's taking a showing maam"

Mom: "Who are you and why are you in his room?"

Gulf: "I..ah..Im hi..his-"

Mom: "Are you the guy my son is having a relationship with?"

Gulf froze Mew saw it so he immediately grab the phone "Ma?"

Mom: "Oh there you are how are you?"

Mew: "What did you tell him?"

Mom: "I just asked him a question Mew and by the way Pinky is here and she told me a very interesting story"

Mew: "Where is she? I want to talk to her"

Mom: "Shes already sleeping Mew"

Mew: "What did she tell you Ma?"

Mom: "That you broke up with her because of a guy is it true Mew?"

Mew: "Ma can we talk later becauseI have a schedule today and I'm running out of time I will call you after work."

Mew waited for his mom to say something but she remained quite so he begged her "Please Ma"

His mom sighed "Alright make sure you call me ok? I will wait for your call no matter how late it is"

Mew: "Ok Ma I Love You"

His mom ended the call and Mew is mad Gulf got worried "What did she say Mew?"

Mew: "What did she tell you? Why did you react like that?"

Gulf: "She...she asked me if I'm the guy you're having a relationship with."

Mew: "Its Pinky she flew to Brussels just to tell Mom about us. Shes always been like this! Always involving Mom whenever she cant manipulate me."

Gulf: "What do we do Mew? What if your Mom disagree."

Mew hug him and said "Don't worry about that I will talk to Mom and all you have to worry about today is where you want to go after my work ok?"

Gulf: "But Mew I don't want us to separate."

Mew kiss him on the lips "I will never allow anyone to break us apart so you don't have to worry Ive already told Mom that I love someone else I just didn't tell her that Ive fallen for a guy."

Gulf hug him "I wont break up with you"

Mew: "Mew too so don't worry and I need to get dress because P Boss will surely nag if he comes and Im still not ready."

Gulf laugh "Yeah"

Mew got dress then sat down to eat his breakfast "By the way did Sam replied to you?"

Gulf: "I forgot to send it yesterday I will do it later. I checked her twitter and instagram she was partying last night with some friends so even if I sent the message she will not read it."

Mew: "Im sure Sam is not mad at you she loves you soo much. Her getting mad at you is impossible!"

Gulf: "She did before Mew and I begged her to forgive me for one week before she talk to me again."

Mew laughed "Really? Why did she get mad?"

Gulf: "Well there was this girl that kept on flirting with me Sam warned me that the girl is only pretending that she had another motive and that I should stay away from her but I really didn't saw it as flirting so I didn't believed her and tolerated the girl until her boyfriend suddenly showed up and then dragged me outside he told me that I should stay away from his girlfriend, it turned out that the girl was indeed just doing it just to make her boyfriend jealous he was about to punch me but Sam suddenly showed up and punched the guy in the face then she dragged the girl by her hair and demanded to tell the truth she confessed and begged me to forgive her because she was so afraid of Sam and she broke the guys nose Mew!"

Mew was dying from laughter while he listens to Gulfs story "That was so funny your ass got saved by a girl"

Gulf: "I didn't ask her! besides I can take care of myself its just that Sam is so overprotective of me we are both black belters Mew, its just that Sam had more belts than me but still I can defend myself."

Mew: "I should be careful then or she will break my nose too."

Gulf laugh and said "She will not do that to you because she knew that I love you."

Mew: "What happened after?"

Gulf: "The next day I heard that they transferred to another school and Sam was never punished, until now Im still curious why the principal didn't even called Sam to his office or have her suspended for a few days."

Mew chuckled "Of course she won't get suspended its not that the principal didn't do anything its more like he can't do anything about it."

Gulf: "What do you mean Mew?"

Mew touch his face and said "How cute you're so clueless." Then he finished stood up "Do you want to come with us?"

Gulf: "Can I?"

Mew: "Ofcourse!"

Gulf: "Then call P Boss so that we can go and start early so that we still have time to go roam around but you have to call your Mom first because you promised her."

Mew: "I will call her right away after I finished work."

Someone knocked the door and they knew that its PBoss so they both went outside.

PBoss handed him a paper and said "This is your schedule today."

Mew read it "I thought I only have photoshoot today P?"

PBoss: "But that tv channel called our company for an enclusive interview and the higher ups approved it so we cant say no."

Mew: "But P you know that I already promised Gulf."

PBoss look at Gulf who kept quite the whole time and said "Gulf you understand right?"

Gulf was disappointed but he didn't voiced it out instead he just nodded his head.

PBoss: "See Gulf is fine with it."

Mew knew that Gulf is disappointed he stalked him enough to know his facial expression so he said "Tell that tv channel that I will only let them interview me for 20 mins if they demand more time then tell them that I decline."

PBoss: "But Mew"

Mew: "I don't care if the company boss gets mad P besides they didn't tell me about this if they insist then tell them that I will not renew my contract."

PBoss could no longer argue with him because he knew Mew will not change his mind so he called the tv station and explained everything when he hang up Gulf asked him "What did they say P?"

PBoss: "They said that they understand and they will comply."

Mew smiled "Good now think of were you want to go first."

Gulf: "Ive already decided I want to go to Universal studio first Mew."

After work Mew called his Mom while they're on the way to universal studios.

His Mom answered the phone immediately said "Explain"

Mew: "Its true Ma and I was planning on going there with him but She ruined everything!"

Mom: "Why didn't you tell me that you're gay Mew? Im upset that I have to hear it from someones else!"

Mew: "Im sorry and I only like him Ma"

Mom: "You're my only son Mew I want grandchildren"

Mew: "I thought you said that you're going to support me as long as Im happy Ma."

Mom: "Are you sure this is not just a phase? I heard that its common to experiment these days."

Mew: "Ma he is the one I've told about before"

Mom: "Are you happy?"

Mew: "Im very happy and contented that I finally have him Ma"

Mom: "Then introduce him to me personally Mew."

Mew: "I will Ma and don't trust Pinky"

Mom: "Why?"

Mew: "I was going to keep this from you but since she didn't listen to me I will tell you and dad."

Mom: "What do you mean Mew?"

Mew: "I remembered EVERYTHING Ma and Pinky...it was her who caused my accident."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

531K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
300K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
47.8K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
211K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...