The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 46

14.7K 641 97
By harafness29

Thank you so much for voting,commenting and loving my book🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV
SATURDAY AT THE EVENT

MewGulf and the rest or the cast of TharnType are already at the waiting room getting their hair and make up. Mew who is still not finish with his hair was busy reading his scripts when his phone rang he looked at the screen and saw that it was Pinky he grab his phone and then turned it off.

Champ: "P I'm having trouble with my Math assignment can you help me later?"

Mew: "Yeah sure"

Bright: "Wow I really admire you Mew you're not only good at acting you're also smart how did you study when your schedule is always so hectic?"

Mild: "A dumb person like you could never relate Bright!"

Bright: "Like your any better!"

Gulf laugh at them he is already done and just waiting for the event to start. He was about to take a nap when he received a message. Mew who was busy reading heard it he cleared his throat and said "Who's that?" Gulf didn't answer him since he thought that Mew is talking to someone.

Mew: "Who txted you Gulf?"

Gulf lifted his head and look at him then he stood up and went to where Mew is and showed him the message. Mew only look at the sender and when he saw that it was Sam he smiled and then touch Gulfs face. Everyone was staring at them because of the loving atmosphere between the two.

P Boss: "Im glad that you guys are already this comfortable with each other the director won't have any problem shooting the intimate scenes once the shooting starts."

MewGulf realise that they're not alone and thank P Boss silently. Gulf sat back and read Sammy's message.
MESSAGE

Gudluck today🤗

                                  Thnx Sam...WUD?

Home doing nothng🙃

                                  U should hve come hre

No thnx 2 lazy 2 go outside lets meet 2morrow na~

                                  Cnt....

Y?

                                 Mew wntd me 2 go 2 japan with him he wll have photoshoot thre...

Ohh wow dats nice I wnted 2 come 2☹️

                                  U cn come wth us f u wnt Sam Im sure Mew wont mnd.

Im just kddng! Im gld dat hes brnging u wth him so dat he cn look after u.

I wll buy souvenrs 4 u na

REALLY!!?? Thnk u in advnce then😘

I hve 2 go now Sam I wll txt or call u lter ok?

'Kay

Gulf put his phone inside his pocket and stood up they're getting ready since the event already started and they can hear the fans screaming their names. They're just waiting for their names to be called by the MC before they go outside. When Mild was called only Mew and Gulf and their managers are left. Mew went closer to Gulf and then hug him from the back and buried his face on his neck. Gulf lifted his left arm and patted his head "Whats wrong? Someone might see us."

Mew: "Nothing I just want to hug you and smell you, I still can't believe that I can do this to you right now, I cant believe that you're my boyfriend."

Gulf chuckle "What's wrong Mew? It should be me who are saying those words right now because you're the The Luck Charmer Mew Suppasit and Im just Gulf."

Mew: "You don't understand how happy I am that I can finally touch you and feel you Gulf" then he kiss his neck Gulf was surprised and whispered "Mew what are you doing? We're outside!"

Mew came back to his senses and apologised "Im sorry"

Gulf: "Its ok just don't be too reckless na?"

MC: "NOW PLEASE WELCOME YOUR TYPE, GULF KANAWUT AND YOUR THARN, MEW SUPPASIT!"

Mew lets go of Gulf and they both went on the stage together the fans screamed their lungs out when they appeared they went to the empty seats and sat down. The MC handed them microphones and said "Greet your fans"

Mew: "Sawadee khrap Im Mew Suppasit Im glad to see you all and thank you for coming today."

Gulf: "Sawadee khrap Im the new comer Gulf Kanawut thank you for coming today."

MC: "Wow guys, your chemistry is no joke"

Fans screamed "YESSSS!"

Mew smile and wave his hand "Thank you."

MC: "This is the first time that the whole cast went to an event right? "How are you feeling right now that the series haven't even started shooting yet but a lot of fans are already looking forward to it?"

Gulf: "I feel overwhelmed by the amount of fans who are looking forward to this series."

Mew: "Im glad that alot of fans are looking forward to this series.Please wait for it and you guys won't get disappointed I promise."

The fans went wild again. The MC told the cast that there is 1 lucky fan who is allowed to ask them any question and everyone agreed so the MC called the lucky fan to ask the question.

Fan: "This is for P Mew. How do you find Gulf and how are the progress of your skinship?"

Mild suddenly spoke "Let me tell you something really interesting, while we are at the waiting room."

Everyone went quite and waited for Mild to continue what he was saying.

Mild: "While Mew was getting his hair done Gulf came closer to him because Mew asked who txted him and then he showed the txt message to Mew then after that he touched Gulfs cheek it was sooo sweet you should have seen it."

The fans screamed their lungs out once again because of what Mild said.

MC: "Wow is that true guys?"

Bright: "Yes its true P its like they're in their own world."

Champ: "Yes Mild was right they're so sweet."

Mew shake his head and said "To answer your question Nong Gulf is Handsome and we're doing our best so that we wont burden the director and the whole crew once the shooting starts."

MC: "Wow Im pretty sure that it will be a huge success because of the dedication you guys are giving in this series."

Everyone: "Thank you P"

After the event MewGulf went back to Mew's house. Mew went straight to the kitchen to cook while Gulf went to the bedroom to change and came down holding Mews laptop.

Gulf: "Can I borrow this?"

Mew: "Whats mine is yours."

Gulf smile "How cheesy"

Mew turned turned off the stove and sit beside him "What are you searching?"

Gulf smirk "I downloaded the game I like."

Mew laugh then leaned forward "Its still downloading right?"

Gulf nodded

Mew: "How about we make out while waiting?" Then he captured Gulf lips and kissed him Gulf hands went to his neck and responded Mew's hand went inside his shirt and rub his nipple Gulf moaned "Mew~".

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

Gulf froze and push him away but Mew fixed Gulf shirt first before he stood up and face the fuming Pinky and calmly asked "What are you doing here?"

Pinky: "IS THIS HOW YOU'RE GOING TO ANSWER ME NOW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!"

Mew: "This has always been how I talk to you Pink."

Pinky was stunned "Whaaa...Has?"

Mew: "Yes I remembered Gulf now"

Gulf: "What...What do you mean by that Mew?"

Pinky screamed and pointed at him "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!!" then she looked at Mew "When?"

Mew: "The moment I woke up in the hospital."

Pinky: "AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME?!"

Mew: "Can you calm down?"

Pinky calmed herself down and nervously asked "What else did you remember?"

Mew stared at her and said "Everything"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
Escort (18+) By .

Fanfiction

42.8K 2.5K 19
" I'm the master while we're on the bed , darling " Mew Suppasit is the top escort at a VVIP club. With his handsome face and such a perfectly sculpt...
111K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
47.8K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...