The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 35

14.3K 595 63
By harafness29

I decided to publish this chapter because I'll be busy tomorrow and I might not update so heres chapter 35🙌🏻
I hope you like this chapter💜

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding My Story to your Reading List🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew tired and stressed with whats happening still went to his schedule not minding the gossips of his costars and staffs behind his back he is not worried anymore since Sam said that she will take care of it he knows that she is the only one who can stop the gossip and that site. He is revealed that he knew what Sam is capable of ahead of time because now all he have to worry is to talk to Pinky so he can go and see his Gulf who he misses so much.

After his scene the director called him "Mew Im so happy that you cleared everything right away to the sponsors everyone was so worried."

Mew: " Im sorry for causing you trouble P~ I don't know why and who did this but Im not engage."

Actor: "What is your girlfriends reaction Mew? What if she will expect you to really propose because the news already spread not only here in Thailand but also to the neighbouring countries and some fans are leaving your fandom."

Mew sighed "P I don't have a plan to settle down yet and once the culprit is caught I will sue whoever it is!"

Actor: "Calm down na~ this will pass and everyone will forget about this issue so don't stress yourself."

Mew smiled "Thank you P"

After his shooting Mew went straight to the press-con his company arranged for him to clarify the issue, he arrived alone because P Boss went ahead of him to guide and greet the press and also told them what to ask and not to. Once he entered the room all attention and camera lenses are on him he bowed his head before he sat down "Thank you for coming today I just want to clarify the rumours thats been going around and since my girlfriend cant be here today to speak for herself because she is not from this industry I will clarify all of this myself once and for all! I didn't propose and we are not engage I don't know who started this and what this person wants to achieve by doing this, I want this person caught."

Reporter A: "Why are you strongly denying this Mew? Isn't this an insult to your girlfriend? She will be shamed because of what you're doing right now. This also means that you don't have plans on marrying her."

Everyone on the crowd agreed to the reporter.
Mew calmed himself and answered him "Aren't you from that site? First off if I want to get engage I would never announce it. I may be an actor, a public figure and everyone wants to know about my private life but I'm also human and have the same human rights like all of you!" P Boss went to Mew and reminded him to not lose his cool he sighed and continued "To my fans I know you understand me thank you for always supporting me." Then he stood up and walked away. The reporters were disappointed and some are mad because they felt like they just wasted their time coming to the venue they didn't even have the chance to ask questions. Right now they're already thinking of what to write on their articles tomorrow.

Mew on the other hand is mad at the reporter "Whats the name of the reporter P?"

P Boss: "Why? Mew you have to calm down why are you so mad?"

Mew: "I don't want to have this press-con P you that this is the company's doing just to satisfy the investors and sponsors I would rather be somewhere else right now I came here and I thought that you already talked to them."

P Boss: "That guy was not there when I talked to the press."

Mew was about to walk away when he suddenly felt dizzy and then he fainted.

His manager panicked and screamed "MEWWW!!!!!" He ran to the door opened it and shouted "SOMEONE HELPPP!!!!" he took out his phone called an ambulance then searched for a clean shirt from Mew's bag and pressed it to the bleeding wound "Hoiii Mew don't die on me!"

After a few minutes the paramedics arrived and took him to the nearest hospital. His manager immediately called the company and he was so revealed when the staff from the venue confirmed that the press didn't know about what happened to Mew. That night while Mew was in the hospital still unconscious a lot of negative articles about him were written online. He trended because of those negative articles his fans fought for him and heavily criticised the ones who wrote those negative articles and websites that published it some fans are rallying outside the offices of those sites. His company is doing everything they can to do damage control by calling and trying to compensate but they refuse so everyone was stressed.

CHIANGMAI

Sammy was busy reading a book she just bought when Gulf rudely opened the door of her room "Sam! Have you read the news?"

Sammy: "Ahh I was reading why?"

Gulf shove his phone in her face "LOOK!"

Sammy rolled her eyes and took the phone from his hand and read she search Mew's name and read all the negative headlines about him.

Gulf worriedly said "Sam lets call him!"

Sammy: "No! I'll handle this na? Just relax."

Gulf: "But Sam this will damage his career."

Sammy: "Don't worry about it ok? Now if you'll excuse me I need to make some calls."

She went outside the house and called someone.

Guy: "Phra Ong Chao what can I do for you?"

Sammy: "Please connect me to Uncle."
(A/N: Thai Royal Tittle is confusing so I will just use Uncle here but she is referring to the Crown Prince ok?)

Guy: "Please wait Your Highness."

After a minute of waiting his uncle answered the phone "How rare of you to call me Melanie"

Sammy rolled her eyes "Uncle I need your help thats why I called."

Crown Prince: "Getting out of the palace did changed you."

Sammy sighed "Uncle I know your upset of what I did before but I really need your help this time, you're the only one who can help me."

Crown Prince: "What is it?"

Sammy: "Can you please shut down the sites and warn the journalist that has been spreading negative articles about Mew Suppasit?"

Crown Price: "The Actor? Why are you concern of him? Are you in a relationship with him?"

Sammy laugh out loud "No! But he is a friend and as I friend I want to help him Uncle~"

Crown Prince: "Did he knew your background?"

Sammy: "...."

The Crown Prince sighed and said "Melanie remember what I told you about being careful around people and not let them know who you are?"

Sammy: "Yes Uncle I remembered all of it."

Crown Prince: "Then why are you letting him use you right now?"

Sammy: "Uncle he didn't asked me to do this I just want to help because his career will be ruined because of those malicious articles."

Crown Price: "How are you so sure that all the articles are not true?"

Sammy intentionally changed her voice as if she was hurt and about to cry "Uncle you don't trust me anymore? Is it because I disobeyed you and got out of the palace?"

The Crown Prince was startled when he heard Sam's voice "I was just making sure Melanie you know that Im worried about you right?"

Sammy: "But I just really wanted to help uncle."

Crown Prince: "Very well I will order someone to take care of it right away but in return to this favour you have to come here and have dinner with us whenever you are free."

Sammy really wanted to refuse, but The Crown Prince is the only one who can stop this madness immediately.

Sammy: "Yes I will Your Highness"

After talking to her uncle Sammy went inside the villa then he went to Gulf's room.

Sammy lifelessly told Gulf "Check that website again."

Gulf: "Whats wrong Sam?"

Sammy: "Nothing I think I just dug my own grave Gulf."

Gulf thought that Sammy was just kidding around and went to that website but he cant access it anymore so he tried again but then it says that the website was shut down by the order of the Palace. He tried to access the other websites but all were shut down by the Palace.

Gulf turned his head to Sammy "What does this mean Sam? Why did the palace shut down all the websites that are accusing and spreading false rumours about Mew?"

Sammy sat beside him and said "I don't know Gulf maybe the Crown Prince is his fan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
74.5K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
294K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
111K 6.8K 45
An actor fell in love with his designer but he is afraid to express his feelings as other person behaves so serious and cold like he doesn't have any...