The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank YouđŸ™đŸ»
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 25

15.8K 637 69
By harafness29

Im sorry for updating late🙏🏻

Im excited for Lhong's side story tonight and again Kaownah is soo cutee💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew kissed Gulf's hand "Baby lets not talk about that now ok? Lets talk about us."

Gulf: "....ok"

Mew: "I want to ask you this please answer me honestly."

Gulf: "What is it?"

Mew: "Do you love me?"

Gulf: "Isn't it obvious?"

Mew hesitated before he said "I...haven't heard you say those words to me yet.

Gulf feeling guilty grasp both Mew's hands "Im sorry for not saying those words Mew its because I was still in denial with my feelings for you before but I am not now so Yes! I DO LOVE YOU."

Mew suddenly bow down and didn't say anything, confused, Gulf waited for him to look up again, so when he did he saw that Mew's eyes are teary. Gulf stood up and then hug him  "I didn't know that me saying I love you is the easiest way to make you cry" he joked.

Mew laugh and said "It's because Im so happy right now baby I thought that you would never say those word to me."

Gulf: "Im sorry for making you wait."

Mew: "You're worth waiting for Gulf." he said while tightening his arms around Gulf's.

Gulf: "You better prepare yourself because I get jealous easily and I'm also possessive I have alot of flaws you'll get disappointed because I don't know what you will expect of me.

Mew: "I love you and you're imperfections Gulf so you don't have to worry."

Gulf: "Will you be my boyfriend Mew?"

Too stunned to answer Mew just stared at Gulf he is not sure if he heard him right but Gulf repeated what he just asked him again and thats when Mew burst into tears he cant believe this is happening right now.

Gulf: "Why are you crying? Are you that unwilling?"

Mew chuckled "These are tears of joy baby."

Gulf: "Ok first things first I don't want you calling me baby or babe because that's what you've been calling your girlfriend."

Mew just nodded

Gulf: "Whats your answer?"

Mew: "Ok I will not call you that again."

Gulf: "What about my question?"

Mew smiled widely "Yes I want to be your boyfriend Gulf."

Gulf then kissed Mews lips he bit and suck at his lower lip then lick it asking for entrance but Mew didn't open his mouth and the turned his head away.

Gulf: "What now?" he asked irritatedly.

Mew: "We are in a restaurant Gulf."

Gulf froze he forgot that they're in a public place it is not good for them to be seen like this in Public specially for Mew.

Gulf: "Im sorry"

Mew smiled at him and said "You don't have to worry there are only two staff here the waitress and the chef and they're professionals they won't say anything."

Gulf: "Why are you so sure? What if they took a picture of us awhile ago and then sell for money It will be a huge scandal."

Mew: "Because a friend of mine personally hired them so I know they're trustworthy."

Gulf: "Who?"

Mew: "I'll introduce him to you later for now lets eat first then we will go to the Peninsula."

Gulf: "Why are we going there?"

Mew smirked and said "I told you earlier I booked a room there and also my friend is the owner of The Peninsula Bangkok."

Gulf blushed and nodded his head.

Mew is the first one to finished his food so while he waited for Gulf to finish he txted Ice.

MESSAGE

P~ wer r u rght now?

Sky Bar why?

I wnt to introduce someone 2 u

Is dat d prson u bought at D Grdens?

Yes P! Pls come to Peninsula

Ok Nong

Gulf who just finished his food asked "Who are you txting?"

Mew smile "My friend I told him to go to his hotel because I'll introduce you to him."

PENINSULA

When they arrived at the hotel the manager welcome them at the entrance and guided them to where Ice is.

Gulf: "So who is this guy?"

Mew: "He's like a brother to me he always helps me and he is also a long time friend."

Ice: "Hey~ What took so long? I thought you're not gonna show up ."

Mew: "Sorry P..,,traffic"

Ice: "So where is the person your going to introduce?"

Mew: "This is him P"

Ice eyes widens "Its you! The rude Nong from that night."

Gulf didn't say anything.

Ice: "What does this mean Mew?"

Mew: "This is Gulf my costar in an upcoming series and my boyfriend."

Ice is surprised because he didn't know that Mew is gay "How about your girlfriend?"

Mew: "I'll talk to her tomorrow P."

Ice: "We've been friends for a long time but why didn't you tell me that you're gay Mew?

Mew: "I also didn't know until I met him and for the record he is the only guy I like P."

Ice then nodded his head and then smiled at Gulf "Nong please love him and don't hurt him na~" Then he walked closer to Gulf and then he hug him and whispered "because if you do, you will have to deal with me."

After threatening Gulf he went to Mew "This is the first time I've seen you this happy Nong I guess you really love him huh!"

Mew: "I do P"

Ice: "Then I'm happy for you and make sure to clear everything to Pinky ok?"

Mew: "Yes P"

Ice then handed him something.

Mew: "Whats this?"

Ice stared at Gulf then smirk at him and then said "Your room key"

Gulf felt his face is burning right now he is so embarrassed Ice saw that and then laughed at him and tease them more "Ive booked the best room of my hotel for the both of you." Gulf hearing Ice teasing  wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole.

Mew laugh and said "P please stop teasing my boyfriend."

Ice: "Well he looks so cute blushing Nong. Anyway I have to go back to Sky Bar so enjoy your night here."

After saying their goodbyes Mew and Gulf went to their room. Gulf is so nervous right now while following Mew.

Mew: "Why are you so quite Gulf?"

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "I promised you that ill let you play when we're alone right?" he teased Gulf.

Gulf immediately answered "I.... I don't know what you're talking about!"

Mew laughed at him and said "lets just sleep then."

Gulf: "No!"

Mew just opened their room when Gulf pushed him inside closed the door and then pushed Mew to the wall and kissed him.

*****************************************
Do you want MewGulf first time to happen next chapter? Yes or No? Because I already have scenarios to either answer.

But for me its still too early for them besides Mew is still with Pinky but since I love you guys I will let you decide💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
74.6K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
177K 9.2K 45
Mew Suppasit is the grandson of the well established Jongcheveevat Group who owned multiple resorts. When Mew's grandfather dies, he left a special c...
254K 12.6K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...