The Superstars Charmer

By harafness29

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 23

15.5K 611 63
By harafness29

For those of you who don't know who Ice Paris is, that's him on the pic.
Isn't he hot?😍💜

3RD PERSON POV

Director : "CUT! ok thats a wrap guys."

Mew went to the director first talked to him and then to his costars thanking them and saying sorry that he cant go to the party because he still have to go to his other shooting location which is quite far from where they are right now.

While travelling Mew called Ice.

Ice: "Hey!"

Mew: "P Have a favor to ask"

Ice: "It seems like you only call me whenever you have a favor to ask Nong."

Mew: "Aww cmon P its because you're always busy with your businesses that why I don't dare calling you often."

Ice chuckles "I will be collecting payments in the future Nong."

Mew: "Don't worry P ill set you up on a date with the actress that you've been crushing on."

Ice laugh "Ok I guess thats a good payment."

Mew: So~ I know your friends with the owner of The Gardens at Dinsor Palace P and I would you like to talk to the owner and tell him that I want to reserve the whole restaurant for tonight at 9PM tell them to decorate the whole place specially the stairs and the garden and also tell them that I only want 1 waitress 1 chef  no other staffs around."

Ice: Wow you're going to bring Pinky there? It seems like you're on a tight budget now Nong that place is cheap for someone like you do you want me to help you? Why don't you just go to my hotel ill reserve the whole restaurant for the both of you for free." (Note: Ice was the friend who Mew called in chapter 10)

Mew laugh and said "P its not about the budget or anything else its because of the ambience I just thought that the one ill bring there will find it more romantic than your expensive restaurants P."

Ice: "I see you're bringing someone else."

Mew: "Its....complicated I'll tell everything once things gets settled."

Ice: "Ok is there something else you want me to tell the owner?"

Mew: "Tell him to make it Magical"

Ice chuckles "Wow it looks like someone is Inlove."

Mew: "I am"

Ice: "Then good luck...Bye!"

When Mew ended the call he got startled by P Boss "Who are you dating tonight Mew? Did you already made an excuse to Pinky?"

Mew: "No I only told her that I have to shoot scenes until dawn."

P Boss: "Good thing I heard your conversation what if you totally forgot to tell me ahead of time your girlfriend will bombard me with questions while you're on a date, it will be me who will suffer from her outrage."

Mew sighed "Im sorry P and thank you for always supporting me."

P Boss put his hand on his right shoulder and then said "As I said before Im glad you finally found some you truly love."

They arrived at their second location and Mew is already tired and is massaging his forehead
P Boss who noticed it and asked "what's the matter Mew?"

Mew massaging his forehead answered "Its just a headache P just give me a minute."

P Boss is worried since Mew have been having headaches these past few days so he told him "Why don't we go the nearest hospital after this before we go to the photoshoot location."

Mew: "Im fine P just please can you get the pain reliever from my bag?"

P Boss handed him the white pill worriedly "Are you sure you still want to continue for today?"

Mew smiled and said "Yes P I will be fine once the medicine take effect."

After a few minutes Mew feel fine and so they started shooting his scenes then after that they said their goodbyes and went to the photoshoot. While in the middle of his break Mew realised the he forgot to tell Ice that he wanted to book a room at his hotel so he txted him.

MESSAGE

P~

                       Yes Nong?

I 4got 2 tell u dat I wnt 2 book a room @ Peninsula.

                        Nong u r gtting boldr wat f Pinky knws bout ds.

U will tell on me?

                        U know I wll alwys supprt u Nong

Thank you P🙏🏻

                        Don't 4get d date u promised

Yes P

After that Mew texted Gulf
MESSAGE

The Gardens At Dinsor Palace 9pm

Gulf only have 1 subject left for today at 6pm so right now he's at Sammy's house.

Sammy: "Who txted you?"

Gulf smiled and gave Sammy his phone.

Sammy: "Have you decided?"

Gulf: "Yes"

Sammy: "I hope you will not regret whatever your decision Gulf because Im tired worrying about you! Did you see these?" She pointed something under her left eye. "Because of you I have a wrinkles now! Thats because Im stressed! These past few days I have to threatened 3 different people and then I was worrying about you and my grades too! Have mercy on me naa~~ Please don't make the wrong decision later ok?"

Gulf laughed and then rolled his eyes "you're exaggerating Sam I don't see any wrinkles and don't worry about me Im a guy."

Sammy: "You forgot to add the dumb word Gulf."

Gulf: "Im not dumb Sam!"

Sammy: "Yes you are! God! You cant read people's ill intentions. Even if they lie infront of your face you will still believe them!"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "Not all of us have "super instinct" like you Sam and for the record I'm just gullible ok?"

Sammy laugh out loud and said "WTF! and you're proud of it?!"

Gulf who is now pissed grab a pillow and the slammed it straight to Sammy's face who is still laughing like crazy.

While the two are having a good laugh someone is plotting something.

PINKYs POV

"Its me I want you to do something for me."

Guy: "Whats is it?"

" I want you to check out something for me."

Guy: "What? And what kind of information do you want?"

"Its not what its who and her name is Sammy Melanie Coates and I want all information of her nothing should be left out."

Guy: "Give me two days."

"Good! about the payment ill send it just like before. You know my rules already right? no calling me I will call you!"

3RD PERSON POV

Pinky ended the call without saying goodbye she smirked eyes craze "I will make that bitch pay for insulting and humiliating me!"

Meanwhile Sammy suddenly stop playing with Gulf when she felt chills down her spine.

Gulf: "What wrong Sam?"

Sammy forced a smile and said "Its nothing Gulf now where were we?"

Gulf: "Its your turn to roll the dice now."
They're playing monopoly.

Sammy then picked up the dices and rolled it on the board she cant help but voiced out her concern "I think someone will get hurt Gulf."

Gulf turned to her confused "What?"

Sammy smirked and said "And Im sure as hell that its not US."

******************************************
Fun fact: After I wrote Chapter 22 I didn't even reviewed it before I published it because I cringed while I wrote it Lol! And I literally searched about phone sex guys so I'm sorry if it didn't reached your expectations🙇🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
350K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
328K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
177K 9.2K 45
Mew Suppasit is the grandson of the well established Jongcheveevat Group who owned multiple resorts. When Mew's grandfather dies, he left a special c...