Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 100

521 15 6
By danielle_love27

*Ted's P.O.V*

"Okay Ted, we need a game plan" Kane said as we were in the office a day before Money in the bank.

"What game plan?" I asked Kane as we were there.

I have a feeling that it's his favorite word to say. Game plan.

"Well you have your first pay-per-view match ever since you came back and we need to make sure that you are well and ready for your match" he said smiling.

I titled my head at him.

"I understand that Kane but I don't think I need a game plan. I know what I'm doing" I said but he just looked at me.

"Really? You said that on Monday when you were having a match against Dolph but then look what happened. You lost" he said starting to get angry.

"If I can admit he was saying stuff to me" I defended myself.

"Oh yeah like what?" He asked interested.

"He was saying that I'm not as good as my dad and saying stuff about Brooklyn. Apparently I have the right of wanting to bang her" I said shaking my head.

"I always knew it" he said and that had made me confused.

"What are you trying to say?"

"It's Brooklyn. Apparently she is your weakness" he said matter of fact.

"She is not my weakness"

"She pretty much was when her and Dean broke up" he smirked at me.

"I have no weakness" I was starting to get pissed off now. He was telling me that Brooklyn was my weakness. That is not true.

"Quit denying it. The reason why you lost on Monday was because of Brooklyn. You heard her name and then it cost you the match. Just admit it."

Maybe he was right.

"Okay. Fine. She is my weakness. I still care for her. Happy now?" I shouted.

I let my anger get the best of me but who am I to care at the moment? I don't care at all.

"Okay then moving on" he said looking at a piece of paper.

"You know you have to win" he said bluntly. I slowly nodded my head.

"It would be something else to bring back to The Authority. Now we don't know how Seth will win because we all turned our backs on him but we are a little worried about you" he said and I raised my eyebrow when I heard that.

"Hunter was telling me when Raw was finished. He said that you are getting off your game just a bit"

"I'm sorry that it has been a bit off"

"It's alright but I have you here for a reason now" he said and I nodded already knowing.

"You are gonna make Dolph pay, right?" He asked. I nodded my head rapidly.

"If it means not winning but putting him through ladders then yeah. Just something about him had pissed me off even though he was the one that started it" I said being honest.

I didn't had a problem with Dolph before. But ever since he wanted that match against me it had made me want to end him.

"Ted, it's important. If anything we want you to prove to him that The Authority always win. It's what is best for business" he gave me a smile.

I tried not to roll my eyes. I don't really like the whole best for business motto that they made up. I find it stupid.

"I'm gonna make you guys proud. I can promise you that"

"That's great"

He doesn't really bother me as much as Seth does. I guess Kane is pretty cool.

"But I do want to ask you about something really quick" he said and I motioned for him to continue.

"Why did you lie to me earlier?"

I couldn't understand what he was getting at first but I then knew that he was talking about Brooklyn.

"I just didn't want to make you guys have a reason for me to stop what I plan to do. I want payback but then I guess since I am always around Brooklyn they gotta mention her. I try to not show any composure because isn't that what they want? I didn't want to breakthrough" I admitted.

"Ted, it only gives us some worry. I mean if you like or love Brooklyn then it's not gonna make us mad. It's your life. We can't stop anything" he said being sincere.

"Is that what Hunter is thinking?"

"Who cares what Hunter thinks. He's not bothered by it"

"I'm only trying to comfort her. I want her to make the right decisions"

"I think her decision was Dean." He said.

"Yeah, it's always about Dean" I muttered.

"I think someone is jealous" he said grinning.

Am I jealous? Of course I am.

"Okay fine. You win" I said and he just smirked at me.

"So you are positive that you know what you are gonna do when you are in that match with Dolph tomorrow night?"

I nodded.

----

I went for a coffee right after I finished that meeting with Kane. I kept having his words in my head. It's fine if I like or love Brooklyn? Something is going on and I have no idea on what it is.

I took a deep breath. I needed to forget about this until after the match is over tomorrow.

I needed to have my mind focus.

"Hey Ted" I heard from behind me and there was Dean, Dolph and Roman.

Oh how great. It's the full pack. Anyone else that I should know about?

"Hey guys" I faked smiled.

"How you doing?" Dean asked and then took a seat next to me. Roman sat next to Dean and Dolph had sat on the other side of me.

"I'm okay. Just having a coffee"

"Sounds good. Do you have sugar with yours?" He asked smirking.

"No not really"

"Oh such a bummer" he fake pouted. He is so weird and I am wondering why they were near me.

"Well Ted is your mind focused on our match tomorrow night?" Dolph asked playing with the straws that were on the table.

"I was born for this match"

"So was I buddy" he said hitting my shoulder. I gave him a look.

"So Ted, were you able to get the ride on Monday?" Dean asked.

"I don't know what your trying to say?"

"The ride. You know?" He asked raising his eyebrow but I shook my head.

"You know what forget it" he said.

"So why are you guys near me?" I finally got the chance to ask. I had to.

"Well you looked lonely so we thought we would give you company"

"I'm perfectly good alone" I said taking a drink of my coffee.

"Aw don't be like that Ted" Dean said putting his arm around me and that had just caused me to look at him. What is he trying to do?

"Seriously? What are you guys trying to do to me? You guys are always wanting to be around me when I am alone and it's seriously pissing me off. What is the deal" I asked now wanting to get the bottom of it. I was sick of it.

"There is no deal. We are just trying to have a talk"

"I don't want to talk to either of you. I rather rot in hell than be with any of you three. Even though Roman doesn't bother me as much as you two" I said and Roman shrugged.

"That hurts Ted" Dean said putting his hand over his heart.

"Whatever" I said and then attempted to walk away but they had to stop me. What do they want now?

"What?" I yelled.

"We just wanted to tell you that you forgot to pay" Dean smirked and I just shook my head and laid down a twenty and then walked away.

*Dean's P.O.V*

"Dude, you could have made him any more mad if you continued" Roman said to me and I just shook my head while looking at the money that Ted had first put on the table.

"It's part of the plan though" I said. I had tricked Ted into putting more money down because I took the first twenty that he put down for his coffee.

"What plan?" he asked me.

"We are trying to get him off his game. We made Brooklyn his weakness so now whenever we seen him we can just pretty much give him a hard time" Dolph said.

"I think we already accomplish that bro" I told him and then we fist bumped.

"But here's a serious question that I want to ask the two of you. Why are you bringing Brooklyn into this?"

I just shrugged. I mean, I have a reason as to why I am doing this with Dolph but I don't want to tell him. It's not a big deal.

"Yeah sure. Tell me the truth"

I didn't want to tell him this. It was to much of a idea and of course Dolph and I had planned that we didn't want to do this. Well actually we wanted to.

"We did it because of his crush on her" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Can I know why though?"

|Flashback|

"Hey Dean can I talk to you?" Dolph asked as I was sitting on a crate while taping my hands for my match. I looked up at him.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked looking at him still.

"Can you like help me with a plan?" he asked looking nervous. Since when was Dolph nervous? Truth be told he never was. He was almost willing to do anything.

"What plan?" I asked curious now. He must be serious about this now.

"I wanna throw Ted off his game. Also you know that I have a match coming up next week and I had never went against him before. Your probably asking if I am scared to face him. I'm not but I want him to not be focused. I want him to be distracted" he explained.

I nodded understanding. It took me awhile to know what he is talking about but I do understand.

"So your saying that you want to play mind games?" I asked smirking a bit.

"Yeah and I wanted help and I knew that you would be the perfect person to work with" he said patting my shoulder.

I agreed with him. I am one of the best so I am glad that he had asked me.

"I'm so glad you had asked me. Thank you" I said and he smiled at me as well.

"So we need some kind of a topic that will throw him off. Do you have any idea?" he asked me and I thought about that for a couple of minutes.

"Well he has this big crush on Brooklyn. We can say that he is like planning to bang her or something. I don't know" I shrugged.

He gave it some thought as well.

"That is perfect. That will totally throw him off his game"

I smiled feeling very proudly of myself. I may not know Ted that much but I do know what can completely throw him off his game.

"But what if Brooklyn ever finds out this?"

"So what if she finds out. We are not together" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"But you still love her" he pointed out.

I still just shrugged at him.

"You know something Dean. You are one hell of a great guy" he said and I nodded.

"Thank you" I smirked.

|Flashback over|

"You guys" Roman said while shaking his head and Dolph and I just laughed at his expression.

"Are you guys done yet with the laughing?" he asked and I didn't listen to him obviously. I just continued to laugh.

After a couple more minutes. I was able to calm down.

"Okay now I am done" I said sitting down in the chair.

I didn't want to stop laughing but I knew that if I continue that he would get mad so I had to calm down. I just had to.

"So do you have any news with Brooklyn?" Dolph asked me and I didn't really know how to answer this question. I gave it some thought.

"Well we are friends at the moment. Which is the only best option. I mean, I want her to be my girlfriend but if she is not ready for us to be dating again then that is totally fine with me. I am just hoping that we get back together soon and then I can ask her to be mine forever" I said thinking about the ring that I had bought a week ago.

"Well that is great. I'm glad that I finally know what is going on" Dolph said.

I did forget to tell Dolph what happened but that is not my fault.

"I can't wait for one of you two to become Mr. Money in the bank" I told Dolph and Roman and they nodded while smiling.

"Oh trust me Dean, one of us will win and if you win your match we might as well just cash in on the same night" Dolph said while laughing and I just shook my head.

"I will be winning tomorrow night so don't worry and I will also know when it's either of you two if you cash in or not" I said seriously.

"You will be able to know" Roman said.

"We will see about that" I said.

|Money in the bank|

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Again I am not used for any type of pay-per-view but I want to be here for my friends, including Dean. I'm not with Dean but I still want to be his number one supporter and just wish him luck. It's crazy how it's been two weeks since we broke up. I never wanted us to end because he was my one and only. But he had made a mistake that I know that I can forgive him for. But all I need now is just time.

"Hey Brooklyn" I heard from behind me and turned around to see Ted.

I gave him a small smile and he had sat down next to me. I was catering as well, I just forgot to tell you. Okay? Okay.

"Hi Ted" I told him and he just nodded at me.

"Ready for your match?" I asked him. He just nodded.

"I know people are gonna be looking at me and thinking that I should be nervous but I'm not. I'm ready to go out there and kick some ass" he said full of confidence.

"I'm sure you will do great. You never fail to disappoint" I flashed him a smile.

"Hmm that's interesting that you say that. You weren't saying that when you were dating Dean" he said coldly.

Is he now angry with me that I said that?

"Can you please not being that up?" I asked him.

"Well it's true though isn't it?" He asked. I just stayed quiet.

"Look I'm sorry that I'm saying that. I didn't mean to but it's what you were feeling when I came back and you were with him. You didn't give a damn about me but then when you two break up you are clinging to my side and saying all this stuff that you use to tell me a couple of years ago" he tells me.

Maybe he is right. I was like that ever since I saw him again.

"I apologize for everything I done to you. I know that I can't apologize on behalf of Dean but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being terrible friend and then acting this way"

"I accept your apology" he said.

I know that the pay-per-view was about to start soon because Ted then had to get up.

"Well I have to go but I will be near you later. Okay?"

I just nodded.

I watched him watch away and I was still sitting at a table in catering. I was alone for awhile until I felt someone sit next to me and I saw that it was Dean.

"Hey" he said smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

"Hi" I said.

"Are you doing alright?" He asked me feeling concerned.

"I'm alright. I can't wait to see your match" I said to him.

"Yeah? Well I'm ready to be out there and hopefully become the champion. I really do want to win though"

"I hope you do too"

I realize that the money in the bank match was starting. All the opponents were in there. Ted was looking at Dolph with a glare and as soon as the bell rang Ted went right after Dolph.

"They must really hate each other" I told Dean.

"Yeah they really do. I just don't know why though"

Ted was completely taking it to Dolph. I guess he really hated losing on Money.

"Will Dolph be okay?" I asked Dean.

"I have no idea. I hope so"

I can admit that it was a great match to watch. Ted now wasn't paying attention to Dolph. He was going one on one with Sheamus.

"I just want to see you fight already" I told him and that made him smirk.

"Yeah I just want to fight as well"

The two of us continued to watch the match that was very brutal. Dolph was now back into the match after getting tortured by Ted. But then Dolph was out of the match again.

I saw that Roman was close to win the match. When he was about to get the briefcase the lights went out. I was confused at first until they came back on and there was Bray Wyatt.

"Oh how great" I muttered still watching.

Roman got pushed off the ladder and I was just so shocked.

"Oh my gosh" I said.

"After a little bit later Sheamus had won the match.

"He doesn't deserve it" I told Dean and he agreed.

"Yeah" he said.

"Good luck in your match" I told him.

"Thank you" he said getting up.

*Dean's P.O.V*

Well after a few more hours it's time for my match. I was ready to go. I was pumped. Let's do this. They were showing the promo at the moment.

My music played and I was ready. I walked down that ramp and got into the ring. Then Seth's music began to play and he came out looking stupid as always.

Him and I were looking at the belt that was hanging up high while we were having a stared down.

When the bell rang I took him down quickly and I was stomping on his stomach. I then our him in a submission. I then gave him a kick to the thigh. When I had him in the corner I was giving him punches but now he had me in the corner and was giving me kicks. Now he threw me out of the ring.

I was too fast to get back into the ring. He was heading out but I was already in and I was able to stop him.

I then gave him a clothesline. I had hit him with a running bulldog and I was gonna give him another clothesline but he was able to stop it and he ram my face into the turnbuckle.

We were outside of the ring and he threw me into the steel steps. I saw that Seth was going to the ladder so
I had quickly did a suicide dive on him and I smashed his face into the ladder. I was starting to carry it into the ring and then he pushed me into it.

He was in the ring and I was on the ladder because I had climbed on it and he pushed me but the ladder didn't hit me. I was able to keep ahold of it. He then tried to do a move on me over the rope but I threw the ladder making him hit it.

I put a ladder into the ring and then all of sudden Seth started climbing it and I stopped him and I started climbing it. It was a back and fourth kind of thing until I just started climbing on the other side.

It still went back and fourth and I threw him into the ladder. I was going to give him a suplex on the ladder. He was blocking it from happening and he tried to do the same thing to me but it didn't happen. I then was able to give him that suplex.

When he was down I climbed to the top of the ladder and was waiting till he was up good enough and I hit him with an elbow drop.

----

I saw that Seth was starting to climb the ladder but I wasn't gonna let that happen. I was holding on him. Then all of a sudden he hit a pedigree on me.

I wasn't giving up that easy. I may be on the floor still but I sure as hell am not giving up.

I didn't want to let it happen as I started climbing on the same side as Seth. He was giving me kicks to the jaw, making me fall down but he was able to fall down as well. I was near the ropes and I guess he was going to throw me out of the rope by swinging himself into me but then as he came towards me I threw him out of the ring.

I was crawling to the ladder but then Seth grabbed me and threw me face first into the ladder. Then he threw me into the barricade not once but twice. I was getting so banged up.

He then did the same thing to me but just on chairs and a ladder. He was throwing things on me like chairs and a ladder. It was all getting piled up on me.

I was able to get out from under there and got into the ring. I climbed up the ladder and the two of us had our hands on the title but then all of sudden we both fell and it came out of my hands.

I was close. I feel the tears wanting to come out. So fucking close.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Seeing Dean like that was heartbreaking. I never see him close to tears. Even though we are not together I was supportive. I wanted him to win.

"That was a good match" Ted said from beside me.

Yeah he was watching the match with me.

"Yeah" I said.

"I actually did wanted Dean to win. I can't stand Seth one bit" he said making me chuckle.

"I'm being serious. He thinks he the best there ever was when he isn't. He's too damn cocky"

I couldn't help but agree with him.

"I'm sure he will get another shot soon" I said.

He was now being quiet. He wasn't saying anything. It made me confused.

"Ted, didn't you hear me?" I asked him.

"Yeah I heard you but something is bugging me" he said and I know how he is and I know when he is being serious about something.

"What is wrong?" I asked.

"Ever since I had a talk with Kane. It's been on my mind ever since"

I stayed quiet for him to continue.

"I feel like I am in 2010 again. It brings back memories. I just don't know what you would be feeling" he said softly.

He then started to look at me. Then started to get closer to me.

"Brooklyn, I am in love with you" he said looking down at my lips and then started to lean in.

What is about to happen?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 100! Finally! I told you a couple of days ago that it will be up and here it is! Go on, hate on me. You guys may be questioning a little on why I ended this chapter the way it ended. The only reason is because it's gonna lead up to two things that is gonna happen in the next couple of chapters. So the ending could be a good thing or a bad thing? You guys would just have to wait. Also just a little warning, this book is almost over. I know I am sad too but don't worry this isn't the end of this whole Dean/Brooklyn/Ted thing. There is gonna be a sequel. I just need to know how many of yall will read the sequel. Just comment down below. Also I am not gonna tell you how it's gonna end. It's nothing big but I am still not gonna tell you. I really hope you liked this chapter. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
36.3K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
134K 2K 52
A love kept secret. One blooming and a family member with a dark secret calls for a lot of drama, Especially when everyone finds out. -- This story i...
2.2M 61K 67
my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God