Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 96

518 13 5
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Do you wanna explain yourself?" I asked Roman when I saw him in the parking lot the day after Raw.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't play that act. I know that you know. You knew that Dean cheated on me and you didn't have the nerve to tell me? I'm your best friend and you can't tell me shit.

"Look he told me not to tell you because he wanted to tell you himself" he said putting his hands up.

"Oh really? Then when was he gonna do that?" I asked.

"He said when it was the right time"

"That's bullshit. I doubt that he was gonna tell me in the first place. You couldn't tell me, Dolph couldn't tell me. The one person that had the nerve to tell me was Ted."

"Are you even hearing yourself at the moment?"

"Excuse me?"

"You are letting Ted's act get on you. I'm sure he has a plot to get to you so that he can make a move. Even though he told you he doesn't care about you. He probably only did it to break you guys up"

"Even if he wasn't the one to tell me Dean and I would still break up. I can't stand cheaters and if he wants another chance with me then he has to prove it to me. I'm not gonna give in easily and forgive him"

"I know why though but this could be one of Ted's plans to screw your life up. You already lost the love of your life"

"Well that is his fault"

"It was his mistake. He hated seeing you in pain and it just happened. You don't understand how much of a mess he is right now. I mean come on he was gonna forget that you two were nothing and forget about you"

"It's only been a day at the very least"

"A day too long"

"Roman, it just doesn't make any sense that him and I get back together right now. I don't want to see or talk to him. It's his mess and he has to fix it"

"Is that all you gonna say?" He asked.

"Well yeah. I don't have anything else to say about this situation"

"You know what? How about.. Wait Dolph come here" he yelled and of course here comes Dolph.

Didn't I not want to talk to him for awhile?

"Yo, what's up?" Dolph asked approaching Roman and doing this weird handshake that I guess that the two of them and Dean made one time.

He didn't even know I was here right now.

"Tell Deans ex-woman the mistake that he had" Roman said pointing to me making Dolph look at me now.

"Oh so we are going to ex-woman now? You guys are making me feel bad about this whole thing" I snapped.

"Because you are his ex-woman. You broke up with him. I never heard you two were having a break" Dolph said chewing the gum that was in his mouth.

"That is true but you guys are making me feel guilty"

"Well you should be. We understand that it was a bad move but he didn't mean to. Even Paige didn't mean to"

"Don't mention her name in this"

"Well her name is in this because she was part of the mistake. I'm sorry that you hate being hurt and we know he didn't mean to. There is something going on with you" Dolph said.

"Oh so there is something going on with me now? I wasn't the one that cheated"

"We never said you cheated. We are just trying to make you realize the mistake he has made"

"I know the mistake that he did. But as I said before I am not forgiving him so easily"

"See Ted did get in her head" Roman said and that completely made me snap.

"Ted didn't do anything. He didn't get in my head or get under my skin. The only thing he did was tell me the truth, something the two of you wouldn't do. So don't you dare blame Ted."

"Are you two buddy-buddy now?" Dolph asked.

"I don't know but he isn't the one hurting me right now."

Dolph then signed and put his hands up.

"You know what? Maybe Dean was right. You are a crazy person and can sometimes be a bitch"

I then slapped him so hard. He was even shocked that I even do that.

"What the hell?" He yelled.

"You deserved it asshole" I said my voice full of anger now.

"Brooklyn don't believe him. Dean didn't say that. He only said that to
make you mad which of course it did" Roman said.

That may or may not have helped me in any way but whatever at the moment. I don't give a shit.

"I'm tired of you two talking to me like
I'm some child. I'm not and I'm a grown woman. I can say and do what I want" I said but Dolph pulled me back.

"Will you let go of me?" I yelled.

"No" he yelled and I wanted to rip his hair out of the roots. He had a tight grip on me.

"Hey, let go of her" someone yelled. We all looked in the direction and saw Ted.

Oh thank you Ted.

Dolph had finally let me down and I went over to Ted. I just stood behind him while he stared at Roman and Dean.

"What was going on here?" Ted asked the two. Dolph decided to speak.

"We were only trying to get Brooklyn to understand Deans mistake"

Ted just shook his head and he turned to me.

"Were they bothering you?"

"They were when they started acting me like a child"

"Just leave the girl alone, would ya? She needs space and you two are being selfish giving that to her. So now bye" he said and we started getting away from them.

"So they were really bugging you?" He asked me.

"They are just making me feel guilty about breaking up with Dean and it's honestly not my fault. They were my best friends but they couldn't tell me what had happened" I signed.

"You just need time that is all. So if you need anything just tell me" he said putting his hands on my shoulders and
I nodded.

"Thank you Ted. I really appreciate it"

"That is what I am here for"

I just nodded.

"Let's get to the arena for Smackdown" he said and he lead me to his car.

*Dolph's P.O.V*

"She is really gonna regret this, isn't she?" I asked Roman as he was in the passenger seat and Dean was in the backseat.

"She just doesn't understand at the moment and she isn't willing to listen to us" Roman shrugged.

I had realized that Dean was awfully quiet when this conversation was happening.

"Dean, my man, why so quiet back there?" I asked him.

"Cause I don't want to talk about her"

"You were not saying that late night when you were telling me all the memories you two had"

Yes, he wanted to share a room with me.

"That was when I was drunk. I'm sober now"

"Dean you were not drunk"

"Hell yeah I was. You just didn't see me trip over your shoes and landed face first on the floor"

"That didn't happen" I said as we reached the arena.

"You don't know anything either noodles" he said to me and I just shook my head trying not to laugh.

"Watch it" Roman told him and Dean rolled his eyes.

"Let's get this show on" I said getting out of the car and going to the trunk where my bags were.

I pulled them out and Dean and Roman did the same.

"I kinda wanna be honest but I do want a match against Ted" I said to the two of them.

"Go for it" Dean muttered.

"You know what I will" I said and started walking to where I can find Kane because I knew he would be here tonight.

I took a turn and saw him talking to Ted.

"Look, I don't think it's a good idea right now"

"How can it not be? I made it happened and now look where it is now"

"Just concentrate what you are needed to do today" Kane told him.

"Whatever" Ted said and then walked away.

I went up to Kane and I knew that he wasn't happy to see me. He went from a happy mood to mad in seconds.

"I need to ask you something" I told he and he nodded.

"I want a match against Ted" I said bluntly.

He laughed. I mean he actually laughed.

"You are quite the comedian Dolph, you really are. But guess what? That match is gonna have to wait because Ted is busy tonight. So why don't you run along" he said and then walked away.

Dang it, so close.

I went around the corner to go and find Dean but I couldn't find him. I guess he wanted some space as well.

----

I was in catering alone because Dean was somewhere and Roman didn't want to be near me right now either so I'm alone.

"What's going on hot stuff?" Paige said as she sat next to me.

"This breakup between Dean and Brooklyn"

"Wait they broke up?" She asked and I nodded.

I'm guessing she didn't hear the news.

"When did this happened?"

"After Elimination Chamber was finished. Ted had told her what had happened and she didn't let Dean explain. She just dumped him right when she saw him"

Her face said it all. She couldn't even believe that it had happened.

"Oh my gosh. I tried to tell him what would happen but he didn't listen to me"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said.

"You know I'm telling the truth though. If he waited any longer then something like this would have happened. Now he is gonna regret it"

"Paige, just chill for a minute. He will not regret it and Brooklyn will finally come to her senses that it was a mistake and she will forgive him but for now the two of them need space"

She put her hands up and nodded.

"I was just saying" she said but I shook my head.

"Just leave me alone for now" I said and she seemed to have got the message because she actually walked away.

*Ted's P.O.V*

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked Seth as we were in the Authority's office.

"I have to go out there and explained what can happen at Money in the bank and then he is suppose to interrupt me" he said and I nodded.

"Seems simple"

"That is because it is. I swear I can't believe he wormed his way into yet another match with me. I swear he gets on my nerves sometimes"

"I don't blame you" I said and took a sip of the water that I had.

"So why were you with Brooklyn earlier?"

"She needed to get a ride here. I know that she doesn't have a match tonight but I just didn't want to leave her alone" he nodded understanding.

"Do you still like her?" I looked at him really quickly.

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because it seemed like it and you are now around her more because her and Dean broke up"

"How did you hear about that?"

"The news travels fast"

I didn't believe him but I wasn't gonna question it at the moment. I could care less.

"Okay I have some news" Kane said as he came into the room and Seth and I looked at him.

"Dolph had asked for a match against you" he said looking at me.

"Really? Me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah but you have some stuff for you do to so I made some arrangements. It's gonna happen on Monday next week" he said and that made me giddy.

"Good because he is starting to piss me off right now."

"I don't know why he wanted it because he didn't say anything but it's gonna happen and I want you to show him why the Authority always win"

I nodded.

"I won't disappoint you" I said and shook his hand.

*Dean's P.O.V*

"Do I really have to do this?" I groaned and he nodded.

"Just get it done and then we can leave"  Roman said and I nodded while looking at the championship that was in my hand.

"Why were you in the false mood today?" I asked him.

"Brooklyn" he said and that was all I needed to hear to not talk about anything else.

"What she do?"

"She was just saying that she isn't gonna forgive you easily and she just needs space. She even said that Dolph and I were making her feel guilty about this break up"

"Interesting"

"She even slapped Dolph" and that made my jaw dropped.

"He had the same expression as well"

"But why would she slap him?"

"Cause he told her that you were right about her. That she was crazy and sometimes a bitch"

"I never said that though"

"That's what I told her after she slapped him"

"This is too much drama right now and I want to be able to get away from it." I said.

"Don't worry you will be able to" he said.

I didn't say anything after that.

----

I now had to get ready for the this promo. It's gonna happen backstage and I'm gonna interrupt Seth. I was near a ladder as well.

"So here I stand, the greatest WWE World Heavyweight Champion of all time and I've got no championship around my waist" he said looking down at his waist.

"Which brings me to Dean Ambrose" he said serious making the crowd cheer when hearing my name.

"Now Dean Ambrose wands so desperately for all of you to think that he actually believes that stealing a championship will make him a champion. But you know what? That's fine. Dean play your little games because I don't need any championship belt. I don't need anyone or anything to validate who I am and what I am capable of" Seth said.

"Now I appreciate everything The Authority has done for me. I really do. But I don't need J & J Security. I don't need Kane. I don't need Ted. I don't need the Big Show, I don't need Stephanie McMahon and I don't need Triple H to destroy Dean Ambrose" he said starting to get mad.

He has quite the temper.

"At money in the bank my title will be hanging over this ring. I will climb the ladder and retrieve what I rightfully earned."

"And when its setting" "Seth" I said.

"Seth, Seth, Seth up here" I said.

"I couldn't help but hear your little story about doing this all by yourself. My question is do you have a bad memory or are you just a liar because as far as I can remember you always needed help." I said.

"You couldn't get through an airport without breaking down and asking us to carry your bags. You got more luggage than a rich girl with daddy issues"

"But I always knew you were a liar Seth. Who am I to judge? I'm every bit of s scumbag you are. If there is one lie that I can't stand. There is one lie that will drive me nuts when I hear it, it's you calling yourself WWE Champion after I beat you center of the ring and the whole world saw it so you can out on your dog and pony show all you want" I said getting fired up.

"We all know The Authority will do anything in their power to protect their precious investment. They will send monsters, they will send demons, they will send Giants, they will send the calveray, they will send J & J. Everything to make sure that this will never slip through their fingers ever ever again and you know that. That helps you sleep at night and that made you soft and that made you weak. You talk about doing this all by yourself? You know what I have been doing for this past year Seth? Surviving. I had to grow eyes in the back of my head living in this world the Authority created, every time I step in the ring I'm in the dangers spieces list and that has made me stronger. Stronger everyday I scrap and crawl everyday for a year I get stronger and finally I reached the top of the mountain at Elimination Chamber. Thinking climbing to the top the mountain you know where to get there? You can't be afraid to fall off and I've never been afraid to fall and that's why we're gonna do this one more time and this time in a ladder match. No excuses, win, lose or draw. Wanna get it? You gotta climb the ladder and take it. I am the real, rightful WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I'm walking in money in the bank with this and I'm walking out with this or I'll die trying."

I was being serious about this whole thing and he and everyone else in The Authority needs to understand that.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello weirdos. Here is another chapter for you guys. I know it's probably not exciting but the next chapter will be. I also know that you guys want Dean and Brooklyn back together and trust me it's gonna happen but not now. It's gonna take some time. So we are finally witnessing some heat between Dolph and Brooklyn. So what do you want to see happen now? What else should happen in the drama. Again I'm still looking for a trailer so if you work Movie Maker then tell me. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 119 26
The second part to my Riverdale Is My Home story. Enjoy :) Sorry if its no good..
124K 2.7K 28
Grace Matthews is forced to move once again with her abusive daddy to Memphis Tennessee where she meets the just starting to become famous Elvis Pres...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...