Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 86

477 13 0
By danielle_love27

*Dean's P.O.V*

It was something that I had never thought would have happened. Just seeing Paige coming out of the bathroom and me realizing what had happened made me shocked. Seeing me naked, and then seeing Paige. 

It made me sick. I was in a relationship and so was she. Sleeping with Paige wasn't my intention. It never was.

It was never my intention on sleeping with her just because I wanted to get wasted. This is the biggest mistake that I had ever made and I already regret it.

"Are you just gonna be like that the whole time or?" Paige asked making me look at her and just by looking her I was already angry.

"Don't you see that I am trying to get my head on straight" I hissed. I quickly got out of the bed and put on my clothes even though I knew that she was watching. 

"Your attitude isn't needed" she said back.

"Well neither is yours. I just realize that I made the biggest mistake of my life" I said putting my hands in my hair. It's a habit. I can see the way that she was looking at me and it feels like she knew something that I didn't know. What does she know that I don't?

"What is it?" I asked. I wasn't in the mood for games either. I was pretty upset.

"Look you may not remember anything but I sure do" I nodded for her to continue. I just wanted to hear and then leave this hotel and get back to the hospital.

"So after we planned on getting drunk. Of course the amount of beer we had had just made us consume everything. I had told you that I was leaving because I had stuff to do today but you had insisted on following me. I went into a cab because there was no way that I was gonna be driving. You went into the cab with me. When we got to the hotel you were still following me. I got to my hotel room and you did the same and you tried to have sex with me. I tried stopping you multiple times but that just stopped when you first put your lips on me." she said.

I really didn't remember any of that. I really didn't.

"I can see the look on your face and I don't blame you. I even surprised myself when I had remembered all of that" she said grabbing her phone.

"I just don't know how to explain this to her. I know I have to somehow but I was drunk. She would have to understand" I said with hope. I was drunk but really this wasn't my intention. I didn't want this to happen.

"I already told Kevin. He was pretty mad at first but he can understand because we had a fight and we were good. You have to tell her somehow" she said.

"I just don't know when" I shrugged.

"I would probably wait until after she recovered from what happened yesterday. It won't take long but then again the longer you wait the more mad she is gonna be"

I figured that she was right. I would have the chance to tell her now and just hope that nothing will turn out bad int he end. I need Brooklyn in my life and I know for damn sure that she needs me in her life.

"I will try to tell her" I muttered. She nodded. It's weird that she was able to hear me.

"So isn't there something that you should be doing?" she asked me. I looked at her and nodded.

"I best go get ready then" I said.

---

The guilt was still piling over me. I had to tell her somehow but will this be the best time though. She will be in more pain than ever if I done it now. I don't know. I am just scared of her reaction at the moment and I am just hoping that I will be able to be the happy man that I am cause that is all I am with I am with her.

I had arrived at the hospital. I got out of the car and took out the flowers that I thought about getting her. I was kinda hoping that these will help with the situation. They were red. Her favorite roses. 

I got into the hospital and see Roman sleeping in the waiting room chair. I tried not to laugh too loudly and I had asked the nurse if I can see Brooklyn. She said that I was able to and I was now going down the hall.

I got to her room and found her already up eating breakfast. How is she up before Roman? 

"Hi babe" I said as I got in. She smiled when she saw me. I got to the side of her bed and kissed her forehead. 

"I got you these" I smiled and handed them to her. She was smiling already and I was happy that I was just able to see her. Seeing her smile always makes me smile.

"Thank you" she whispered. I think that she was still going through a hard time with this and I don't blame her. She was going through a tough time.

"It's okay" I said patting her thigh.

I was wondering if this was the right time to tell her. But is it really now? She is in the hospital and in pain still. Plus, it would be more on her plate. Maybe, I should wait for a little longer. 

I have to. This isn't good for her to know. 

"So how are you feeling?" I asked while grabbing a hold of her hand. I rubbed it softly while I waited for her answer.

"I feel better than I did last night. I had been informed about fifteen minutes ago that I will be able to get out later in the day today" she smiled. I smiled just seeing her smile.

"That is great babe. Then we can just go to the hotel and I can make you relax" I said. I had to take care of her right now. 

But I am the worse boyfriend ever right now. I regret it so much. 

"So where is Roman?" she asked looking at me.

"He is sleeping in the waiting room. I had almost laughed just seeing him when I walked in" I said.

"I bet. When you left we barely did anything. We just ate whatever food that I was able to eat and watch T.V" she shrugged.

"I bet you had a ton of fun" I said. I know I didn't. 

"So Raw is coming up soon and it's in your own hometown. How do you feel about that?" she asked me. 

Sometimes when I think of home it just..it was a bad place but hey it was where I was born and was  raised and it's good to be back. It's gonna be a great show. I can just promise you that. 

"I can't wait for it. Even though I had a bad past there it's good to be back. It's where I was from and grew up. I just know it. Also you get to see a bit of it" I said and she nodded.

"I can't wait" she said.

"Okay I am gonna go and see if Roman is up and then we can bring  him into your room" I said and she nodded. I went out of the room and walked to the waiting room.

I was hoping that he was up so that I can..tell him what had happened. I am hoping that I would be able to trust him with it. I am still being honest that I am gonna tell her but right now isn't the right time. 

My hopes were answered when I saw him up. Well he was about getting ready to wake up. That was good enough for me.

"Come on get your ass up" I said slapping his arm. He just looked at me shocked maybe considering that I had hit him. 

"Don't do that again" he said grumpy. He is sometimes like that. I should have warned you.

"Well Brooklyn is up and before we go I just want to tell you something" I said. I was really nervous to telling someone that I had considered a brother what happened just last night. I just don't want him to tell anyone at the moment.

"What do you honestly need to tell me?" he asked standing up.

"Well you already knew that last night I had gotten wasted" I said slowly. This wasn't going good so far.

"Yeah you had told me a lot of times before you left. What happened? I can sense that something had happened?" 

"Please just don't tell anyone or Brooklyn for now. I am just telling the truth" I said. He nodded.

"Somehow I was talking to Paige and we somehow ended in the same bed and you know what happens next" I said. He wasn't saying anything. He was just as shocked as I was when I fou nd out this morning. I didn't blame him one bit.

"Are you serious?" he spoke low. He didn't want the other people or the people that worked there to hear. I didn't want them to know about my personal life. 

I just nodded slowly. 

"It was a mistake and apparently she told me that she tried to stop me. She had failed to stop me and she just went with it. She already told her boyfriend and they were okay right after. I know that I am gonna have to tell her but with her being in that kind of state I just don't think it's the right time. Don't tell anyone right now" I begged. 

I hardly do beg for anything so I was being serious about this whole thing.

"Alright since I love you like a brother and I know how broken you are I don't tell her or anyone for that matter. But you better tell her soon" he said patting my back. I nodded.

"Okay let's go to the room" I said and he followed behind me.

There was my beauty on the bed on her phone. She was smiling. She must be on twitter or something. 

"Hey beautiful" I said and got on one side of her bed and Roman went on the other side of the bed.

"Hey Brooklyn" Roman said and she just smiled. She still wasn't comfortable with this whole thing and that is totally understandable. 

"Remember she is still in this state of mind and she isn't comfortable" I told him and I was also hinting at what I just told him in the waiting room. He nodded. 

"Okay I think that you will be okay to leave now" I said.

|Raw|

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I was still uncomfortable in the situation I was in. I still had the bandages on my wrist and Dean had been looking over me the past two days ever since I had gotten out of the hospital. I was at the arena and I was actually suppose to make an appearance but Dean had told me to go against it just for tonight. He didn't want me to go out there because he didn't want anyone to see and question with what is on my wrist. 

But I had told him that I was perfectly fine going out there with his leather jacket on but he still didn't budge.

"You know I would want you out there but I know the situation you are in and I just don't want the fans to give you a hard time" he said holding me into his arms.

"Dean I promise I will be fine" I said. I probably told him this so many times and he just wouldn't listen. He made it clear that I wasn't going out there tonight and I guess that I might as well listen to him. He would be mad at me if I didn't listen to him.

"It's only for tonight" he whispered and he grabbed my hand and we walked to catering. I was wearing his leather jacket with his approval. Even though I wasn't going out there I still wanted to wear it and he let me. I am a happy girl at the moment.

He even didn't want me to get my own food so he had told me to go to our usual table that we always sit at and he went to get me food.

I was just there sitting in silence until I felt someone sit next to me and saw that it was The Bella Twins. 

"Hey girlies" I said and they smiled.

"Hey we heard what happened to you on Smackdown. We heard from Paige. Are you okay now?" Nikki asked. 

"Yeah I am okay. I am still going through that tough time ever since it happened but I think I will be alright. I just need a few more days" I assured them.

I am also hoping that I was assuring myself as well.

"Here you go babe" Dean said as he set my plate in front of me and there was mac and cheese with some fruit. I just looked at him.

"Hey I want you to eat light for now" he said sitting down and was about to grub onto ribs. Well then.

I took a bite out of my food and we were just waiting until the show started. We were in Dean's hometown and I can tell that he was excited as well.

"So I have a match tonight against Tamina" Brie said.

I still remember when The Bella Twins and I were attacked from behind on Raw by Naomi and Tamina. I am hoping that Brie will be able to give some payback.

"I am gonna be rooting for you" I said. She smiled.

"I am really ready to go against her considering what she had done to all three of us on Raw for how ever long that had been" she said and I laughed. But it wasn't the kind of laugh that I would always have. It was a low laugh considering how I am still.

"I think you will do an amazing job" I said and she was still smiling still.

"Thank you Brooklyn" she said. 

*Dean's P.O.V*

I am in my hometown tonight. I honestly can't wait for this to happen. I can't wait to go out there and fight against the security of Seth Rollins. Yes, I am facing them when I am in my hometown but that's whatever. As long as I get to fight then I am okay with it. Also I find them annoying so that is gonna be great as well. You may also think that I am weird by making Brooklyn not be out today but I knew how she felt still and I want her to be okay with herself. She shouldn't be insecure.

So I was in the ring at the moment and I just slammed Joey Mecury on the mat and his back hitting it first. 

He was just a little dizzy and he tried to punch me but I just punched him again and then again. I actually find this pretty fun. 

I then threw him out of the ring and then went to Jamie Noble and threw him into the ring making him be slammed on his back. I never knew how fun a match can actually be. Even though it wasn't what I expected to be doing while being in my hometown.

He tried telling me that he needed a time out and I was having none of it. 

I pretended to be consider and went for Dirty Deeds but he got out of it and went out of the ring. I followed him but then I got hit in the gut by Joey and he slammed my head on top of the announce table. 

They were double teaming me and were about to put me back into the ring but I was able not to and then I did a huge clothesline on them making them go over the announce table. 

I then sat on the announce table smiling.

I was in the ring with Noble and I gave him a clothesline but when I was about to do the running bulldog Joey managed to stop that from happening and took Noble out of the ring but I then did a suicide dive on them. 

The crowd was cheering and I was enjoying it. 

I threw Noble back into the ring and I got on top of the turnbuckle and was able to hit the elbow on him. I went for the cover and when I was about to get the win Joey had to come in and stop it. 

They were gonna double team on me again but I didn't allow that to happen. After a double clothesline on the both of them. I grabbed Noble and threw him into Joey. I then did Dirty Deeds and then got the win.

It felt good winning in my hometown and trust me when I say that I was ready for Payback.  I was gonna win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here is another chapter for you guys. I hoped you guys liked it. I tried to make this chapter about how Dean explains more on what had happened in the last chapter. I hope that it was good enough. So Dean made Brooklyn not make an appearance because of the situation that she was in. What do you guys think about that? Was that the right thing to do? Also he is planning on telling her later when it's the right time? Do you guys think that he should have told her at the hospital or no? Just leave what you think is the best choice. Also one more chapter and then it's gonna be Payback. The next couple of chapters are gonna get interesting. Vote because we are almost at 1000 votes, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 62 6
Suicidal Giyuu Tomioka and dick Sanemi. modern au. Giyuu is roommates with Uzui and one night being left alone he is tired of the thoughts that rush...
9K 158 24
Kenny and Talias breakup was very unexpected. But what will happen once they get back into contact?
124K 2.7K 28
Grace Matthews is forced to move once again with her abusive daddy to Memphis Tennessee where she meets the just starting to become famous Elvis Pres...
33.4K 909 81
(For first season) Nicole Gilbert just lost both of her parents in a car accident. Her and her two other siblings were lucky to have made it out ali...