Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 80

539 15 1
By danielle_love27

Last Time:

I sprinted over to him and  then got down on my knees as soon as I approached him. His eyes were already opened as well so that was good. But it did look like he was having a hard time getting up.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked.

"T-Ted" he breathed out making me shocked.

-----------

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*  

Just hearing Dean say those words it just made me tick. I never even thought that Ted would be here. So hearing from Dean that he was attacked backstage from Ted was obviously not good. Especially since he doesn't work here anymore. He has to be here still. He has to be.

"Can you get up?" I asked him putting my hand on his shoulder. He tried getting up but he was having a hard time.

"I don't think so" he said. 

"Nikki, Brie can you watch him for just a sec" I asked them and they nodded walking over to him. I smiled at them and then started to run. I was gonna go find Ted and see what the hell his problem is. What has Dean ever done to him?

I needed to think about this though. Where could he actually be? 

Well the big possibility could be that he is back at his seat watching the show or he is getting ready to leave. He only wanted one thing and that was Dean. He was to assault him.

I decided to go outside and see if I would have any luck in finding him. It's a good thing that it's not that dark outside at the moment. I was looking left and right to find where he is and then all of a sudden I see him. He was too busy typing on his phone to even know that I was near him. I went over to him and took his phone and threw it on the floor making him shocked.

"What the hell Brooklyn?" he yelled. 

"Don't 'what the hell' me. I wanna know what your problem is with my boyfriend.?" I asked him. He then narrowed his eyes as he looked at me. 

"I don't have a problem with your boyfriend okay? I came here to try to enjoy this show you call wrestling" he said and then I slapped him. Hard.

"You wanna say something bad about my job? You need to listen Ted that you use to work for this company as well so I would stop with those kind of comments" I said.

"Look I really just came here to observe. I didn't know it was a crime" he shrugged.

"It's a crime when you go backstage and verbally attack a superstar and you don't even work here anymore. Why were you backstage?" I asked.

"Hey that only good part was that I didn't get caught" he said smiling.

This isn't the Ted that I knew. This is like the Ted that I use to hate so much when he was in the legacy. When he was with Maryse. The one that only cared about the money. Only cared about girls. Also about himself. His ego is too big.

"What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happened to the Ted that was sweet and nice. Where is that guy? I mean I remember that the Ted that I know would never break a rule. Would be showing respect to anyone he sees. Would go to the company where he doesn't work anymore and then go back to attack another superstar when he doesn't done anything. What is this all about?"

He was silent for a bit. He was thinking this over for a bit and probably knowing that I was right. Well I was and he is gonna have to deal with it.

"Brooklyn I can still be that guy that did that stuff. I am sorry but I never gotten over the fact that you rejected me. So when I first saw you after two years I was happy. But then hearing the news that you were dating that lunatic it just made me tick. It reminded me of what we could have had and yeah" he said.

"Your married" 

"Does that matter to you?" he asked.

"Well of course. You shouldn't be looking at other women when you are happy with someone else. I knew you had fancied me but I just never thought that you were good enough for you. I only liked you as a friend and I am sorry if I had hurt your feelings but I need you to trust me when I say that I only cared for you as a friend. I never saw you more than a friend" I said.

"I didn't come here to make a speech and try to win your heart or whatever. I just needed to come and see how things are now a days" 

"I want to believe you when you say that but I don't. You had to have a reason why you are actually here"

I can now sense that he was starting to get uneasy. His whole body language was changing and I knew that I had hit him where I would have to know why.

"It was payback" he said simple.

"Payback? For what?"

"For when your boyfriend attacked me on the street. I hit my head first into a brick wall. I had new and dried blood all over me and you only cared about your street dog. We both were bleeding but you only cared about one person and that was your man. Not your friend" he spoke up.

"I am sorry Ted. I am sorry that I wasn't the one that didn't come after you when I found out that Dean was bleeding" I said with sarcasm.

"Why are you such a bitch sometimes?" he said. My eyes widened.

"What did you just called me?"

"You heard me" he smirked. I went to slap him again but he was holding onto my wrist. I tried to get it out of his grip but it wasn't happening.

"Listen Brooklyn, this isn't the last time you are gonna see me. I will be there at Raw tomorrow night and I will show you a statement. I am gonna show you how I make statements. Make sure you are watching because who knows what can happen" he said and then let me go. I watched him walk away with a glare.

*Ted's P.O.V*

This wasn't how I wanted my night to be happen but don't you worry Brooklyn won't expect what will happen tomorrow night. It's gonna be something that is gonna surprise her and also Dean. 

I got in my car and then head out of the parking lot. I had enough today and just wanted to be back at the hotel.

I need to get this plan situated. 

Okay, so I just wanna be clear of something. I am actually not a WWE Superstar still. But I was told by the chairman that I can make an appearance. Well he didn't say when I can but he did say that I can pick when I want it to happen. I already know.

Wanna know how it happened? My dad. He has connections.

I am gonna be like every other superstar that just comes for one time and then the crowd don't see them again. I am gonna be like Edge and Christian that is only there for one night and then they leave again.

I am not here to make history. I am just there to make a statement. This is gonna be a clear one as well.

I had gotten my payback on that street dog and I am really proud of myself. If I were Dean now I would watch my back.

He is gonna be surprised tomorrow night. Everyone will be.

So I am here at the hotel and I am now in my room. I had booked this hotel yesterday so I was able to still be here.

This is my only chance. I hope I don't screw it up. 

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Can you please take it easy?" Dean hissed at the doctor. 

As I got back to Dean and The Bella Twins us three carried Dean to the trainers so that he can get checked out. At the moment the doctor is putting ice on Dean's bruises. He has quite some big ones here.

"I am sorry" the doctor said and Dean just shook his head.

"So where did you run off to?" Nikki asked. 

"I went after Ted. But I did realize that it was a bad idea after" I said. 

I was still shocked by Ted's words and actions. He called me a bitch. When he was in the WWE he never and I mean never called me a name. He was always by my side and was just protecting me from everything.

"What do you mean bad idea?" 

I didn't want this to happen but I had no choice but to. I held out my hand and they took a look at the bruise that was on my wrist.

"Oh my gosh he did that?" Brie asked. I nodded.

I took a look at Dean and he was just covered with anger. I guess he is mad that Ted had put his hands on me.

"He is gonna get it" Dean yelled.

"Don't worry though. He is gone now and you don't have to worry about him." I said calming him down. I know that Dean will not take this lightly. He hates it when I am hurt.

"Now Dean I am just gonna wrap your hips around with some bandage. Just keep it on for a couple of days and then it should be better" the doctor said and he nodded.

"I will also be giving you medication just so it will go away"

I really do hope is alright though. Cause I am sure that he has a match tomorrow night and he might not be able to fight great if he has bruised ribs.

"Okay we are done. Just make sure to get some rest and take the medication" Dean jumped off the whatever you want to call it. The chair or whatever else it can be called.

"You got it doc" he nodded.

We left the trainers and The Twins had to go because Nikki now has to be out there for her match. I went back with Dean to his locker room.

"So where did he go?" Dean asked.

"He left. I didn't want to deal with him anymore so nothing much happened." I didn't want to tell Dean that he called me a bitch because I was used to being called that.

"Look I think you need to put some ice on your wrist. I don't want you to be doing anything and can't do anything because of it"

I nodded and went to get an ice pack. Dean hates it when I am hurt even if it's the smallest thing.

"Okay now I am glad that you have it on there. I just don't want you hurt anymore."

There is only a couple of things that could have made this night worse though. Dean had won his match tonight so that was good. Ted in general coming here is bad and just saying bad stuff about me tonight made it worse as well. But the fact that he said tonight isn't gonna be the last time that I will see him though? What does he mean by that?

I am quite nervous. I will tell you that.

|Raw|

It was a back and fourth kinda thing. I don't even know what I was doing actually. Ever since I had gotten to the arena I feel like something is after me. Am I being crazy at the moment? Maybe it's Ted getting into my head. 

Could Ted be currently backstage and just following me everywhere.

I was still in panic mode so I just ran down the halls trying to find someone to just be near but then all of a sudden I had bumped into Paige. Hmm that's weird? I haven't seen her in awhile.

"Woah slow down there tiger" she laughed. 

"Hey Paige I didn't mean to bump into you but I am really trying to run away from something that could possibly be backstage" I said quickly. 

"What could possibly be backstage that would scare you?"

"Ted. Ted Dibiase" I said slowly. She was looking at me like as  if I was being crazy.

"Really the million dollar man is scaring you. Come on be real for a second here. He doesn't even work here anymore. He is gone. You don't need to worry about him"

"No you don't understand. He had been after Dean when he found out that I was dating him and he said that he was gonna be here tonight in the crowd." I said still shaking from the nerves.

"Look if I see him I will tell you but you need to calm down. Lighten up a bit. How about you go and find Dean and he can make you feel safe. How about that?" she asked.

"Dean is getting ready to go out for his match. He is already at the gorilla position"

"Well then go find the Bella Twins. I am sure they can keep you company" she smiled and then walked away.

That was a weird conversation.

*Dean's P.O.V*

I was still in a bit pain from last night. I really wished that it would go away but I knew that it wouldn't. I just have to give it a couple days and then I would be able to not feel anything.

I was in this King of the Ring Tournament tonight. I would like to win but I also don't think I would want to win. Eh, I would just go out there and try my hardest.

I was up against Sheamus. Hey, I would want to be complaining but then again they gave me an opponent where I can actually fight. Instead of Adam Rose or Bo Dallas. 

So Sheamus threw me on the ground where I would hit my back on the mat. He was giving me punches where the first two ones that he had given me I couldn't even fight back. But the third one I was able to do my slingshot clothesline and hit him with it.

At one point in the match I was on top of the turnbuckle and was gonna do an elbow drop but he came too quickly so I just jumped and rolled. I think I was about to do something else but then he grabbed me and did this kind of back breaker on his knee. I don't know what it's called.

He went for the cover but I kicked out at two.

He went for white noise but I was able to counter and did a small package but he kicked out. I kicked him in the midsection and was gonna go for Dirty Deeds but it didn't happened and then he locked me in the clover leaf.

I was then able to reach the rope forcing him to stop it.

Then another point of the match we both were outside of the ring and I was gonna launch at him but then he just grabbed me and threw me on top of the announce table.

He punched me but then I started to punch him back over and over. When he was away from me I leaped up from the table and did an elbow drop. I then threw him into the steel ring post.

But just as I was about to walk towards him he brogued kicked me making me go down.

"Your winner via DQ Sheamus" those words just shocked. I went over to the edge of the ring near the ropes.

"WHAT?" I yelled. I was just yelling  abuse until I heard..

I come from money I come from class

Wait what? I turned around and there he was. He was sprinting down the ramp and came into the ring and just started punching me. He had the advantage though. I was already beaten up from yesterday because of his beating so this is his chance again. Also I was just in a match. 

I was able to fight back though. I was punching him back and he was doing the same. I kicked him and was gonna do Dirty Deeds but then he grabbed me and then threw me into the turnbuckle. I laid on the mat holding my head.

The crowd had mix reactions about Ted being here. But first off why was he here?

"Is this what you wanted?" I heard him yell at the crowd.

"Brooklyn are you listening to me?" he yelled again. Good thing that I was able to hear that. So what was the big-oh wait? What. Did she knew that he was gonna be here?

"Get up" he yelled. I was slowly starting to but not just because he wanted me to.

"Get up you pathetic piece of shit" he yelled at me. 

He grabbed me and pulled me up and then went for Dream Street. He hit me with it and I was there laying on the mat. I closed my eyes now just not being able to move an inch.

The crowd was now booing. Was this actually suppose to happen.

Then I felt him near me and then I heard him say.

"Surprise. She knew. She knew this was gonna happen. Like I said don't match up to me" he whispered in my ear and then he left leaving me alone in the ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter. I really really just wanna say that if you are hating Ted in this story then I am sorry that this happened. I really had to add this so if you hate it then please don't hate me. I am doing this for a reason. So Brooklyn knew that Ted was gonna be at Raw but did she really know that he was gonna do something like that? Will Dean find out something from Brooklyn? So this was probably not the best chapter but hey it's a chapter and you guys have been wanting one so here you go. Haha. Also I want to thank you for the reads that this book gets. I am at a new number each day and I just wanna thank you. You guys are amazing. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 61K 67
my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God
140K 2.5K 37
It's a strange feeling, loving someone. It starts out small then gracefully grows into something so power you'd never think could ever be possible...
4.6K 119 26
The second part to my Riverdale Is My Home story. Enjoy :) Sorry if its no good..
21.5K 534 25
(Sequel to Nonofficial Love.) Ace Merrill & Rebecca Chamberd are finally a couple and all she wants is for Ace to tell her how he feels, is he ever c...