Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 71

525 11 2
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Dean is really tired at the moment and doesn't even want to get up and go somewhere and it's kinda weird. He is always wanting to go somewhere with me but I guess I was wrong about that for now. So I wanted to go and get some coffee because I was in the mood for it. So I was just walking down the sidewalk until I noticed somebody. I couldn't really figure out who it was until I saw. AJ. She was already looking at me and was walking towards my way. Why was she walking towards me?

"Brooklyn do you have a minute to talk?" she asked. I didn't even know if I wanted to talk to her because who knows she might fight me again or something.

"Sure" I said. I followed her and good thing that we were at a coffee shop because I wanted some. 

We went in and ordered our drinks. We wanted to just being away from people so we did chose a table away from everyone. We wanted to have this private talk. 

"I feel like everything that had happened between us was all because of me" I started but she held her hand out.

"No Brooklyn you are wrong because you didn't do anything wrong. I found out the truth" she said. We finally got out coffee and we took a drink out of it.

"Really? How?" I asked.

"Phil. I guess after you tried to tell me the second time he told me after you left"

"Can I ask how?" 

*Flashback- AJ's P.O.V*

"Thanks for calming me down" I smiled at him. He gave me a small smile.

""Look babe, we need to talk" he said looking at me serious. I looked at him confused but I did agree and sat down on a bench and he took a hold of my hand.

"What are you trying to tell me Phil?" I asked him.

"Brooklyn was telling the truth. I kissed her" he just said and I didn't even know how to feel about that.

"No no you didn't. You wouldn't do that to me" I said standing up and started pacing.

"Babe, babe" he said grabbing my hands.

"I am being serious. Brooklyn was telling the truth. I kissed her. It's all my fault." he said and then I just slapped his hands away.

"I didn't even want to believe you either" I said.

"Well you have to. You pretty much have no choice" he said. I then started banging my hands against his chest.

"You didn't kiss her" I screamed at him.

"APRIL" he yelled and I was a little taken back because he never yelled at me before.

"I fucking kissed Brooklyn after you left. I didn't know what the hell I was thinking but I did it. I regret it as soon as it happened and now you really have no choice but to fucking believe me. If you really think I am lying then I have no idea what to do with you. I actually kissed her so she was telling the truth" he said out of breath.

"So you mean to tell me you actually did?" I said my voice cracking. He slowly nodded.

"You bastard" I then slapped him. 

"Do you know how badly you hurt me when you said that. Knowing that my husband kissing my best friend. That is just yuck. What the hell is wrong with you? You know what don't answer that" I said and then walked away.

*Flashback over- Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Oh my gosh really? Are you guys okay now?" I asked her. 

I never knew that Phil and AJ had problems. Even though I had knew them for the longest time. I just never knew that they fight. But every couple goes through all the ups and downs.

"Yeah because in fact he was at Wrestlemania and he was saying sorry about what he had done and he even had roses which were beautiful. It was such a sweet moment" she smiled.

"Yeah he told me that" I said to her. She looked up at me shocked.

"How did you find out?"

"Well before he had kissed me he was telling me how that he was able to get a ticket to Wrestlemania and he was telling me not to tell you because it was a surprise. I thought that it was sweet. Were you surprised?" 

"Totally. I was shocked to see him outside of the arena and just him saying that he was sorry. It really made my day" she blushed just thinking about him. So cute.

"So you knew everything before our match? How come you didn't try to get revenge on me?"

"I could have but I wasn't able to because I was knocked out most of the match and even if the next day at Raw. I could have but I didn't want to" she shrugged and took a drink out of her coffee. I did the same.

"It was nice enough for you to explain your mistakes" I said and she nodded. It was quiet for a bit and when I looked at her again she looked uneasy. I wanted to know what was wrong with her so that I can help her. She is my best friend and I want to know.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked. I was now starting to worry a bit.

"Well I have some news to tell you" she said quietly. Okay, now I know that it's not gonna end well if she said it quietly.

"You are making me worried now" I told her. She took a deep breath and then looked at me.

"I decided to retire" 

Just hearing those four words really shocked me. I didn't think that it was gonna be that. What really made her retire? I couldn't even get the words out of my head because they kept repeating over and over again. I can't believe this is happening.

"You are being serious?" I choked out. I was gonna start crying any minute and it looked like she was going to as well.

"Yes I had come to the decision that I will" she said. I had to take a few deep breaths. My best friend is not gonna be working in the WWE no more.

"I'm sorry if this made your day turn upside down Brooklyn but I knew that I had to tell you. I was going to tell you anyway even if we weren't on good terms" she said looking down in her lap.

"I don't want to say goodbye" I told her. It was really hard not to because we were friends since ever. She was like the best person ever. I was her first friend when she came into the WWE. That could have been five years now.

"You don't have to. I will be coming back again" she sniffled. 

"But who knows how long that will be?" I asked. I was now crying. I wish this didn't have to happen.

"It won't be that long. I will promise you that" she said coming over to me and giving me a hug. It think I probably needed this right now because I could be looking horrible at the moment.

"Remember when I was the first one to congratulate you when you won your first Diva's Championship?" I asked her and she nodded. I now remembered the memory.

|Flashback|

I was backstage waiting for AJ to get back from her match against Kaitlyn for the Diva's Championship. I couldn't believe that she had won. She did a great job and she deserved it. Not that I hated Kaitlyn because I didn't and she was my friend as well but AJ was just amazing. I heard cheering and when I looked in front of me there was AJ.

I smiled and when she saw me she ran into me and jumped into my arms like she does with Dolph. 

"My best friend won the Diva's Championship" I screamed.

I can tell that she was crying because she was so proud. I didn't blame her. I would have done the same.

"It's finally happening. I finally got my hands on the Diva's Championship. It's a dream come true" she smiled brightly.

"You deserve it" I smiled at her . 

"Thank you. I know that I do because I worked hard for it. I just don't know where I would be without my best friend"

"You would be nothing probably. I don't know"

"Maybe" she said and then looked at her title. I swear she may have fallen in love with it already. 

"So are you planning on doing anything after the show?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I have no idea. I know I just won it but I don't really know. I might have to be with Dolph. Dolph already has a match soon and I know that I have to be at ringside. I guess something with him later I am not sure"

"Why don't you go and think about it?" 

"I might as well have to do that" I nodded at what she said.

"You do that. Again, congratulations" I smile giving her a hug and she hugged me back.

"See you Brooklyn" she said and then walked into a different direction.

"Bye AJ" I said and then smiled behind her. 

She deserved to have that title and it doesn't matter if people liked it or not. She is a great wrestler and she will be able to prove that.

|Flashback over|

"I was so happy for you" I said.

"And you had every right to be. I would have been the same if it was you" she said. 

"So now that we are done crying hopefully are you doing anything later?" I asked her. I kinda wanted to know but then again I have to be at Smackdown. 

"I have to be with Phil. We would have to get ready for this huge thing" 

"I would ask you to come to Smackdown but I don't know if you will" I said. 

"You know I would if I could but I have to get my bags and everything done so we could go back. I really don't want to leave but I made my decision. WWE already said on online"

"I am thinking that everyone heard it" 

"Yeah so for now is it just a see you later?" I asked her. She stood up and brought me into one more hug.

"I am going to miss you Brooklyn" she whispered. I slowly nodded.

"I am going to miss you too" 

---

|Smackdown|

I was bored out of my mind. I was in catering by myself and I haven't even seen Dean or The Bella Twins at all. I still couldn't believe that today was AJ's retirement. It was just some shocking news and I wanna cry again but I wont.

I was just scrolling through twitter and all I see are mentions of AJ's retirement. I probably shouldn't be doing that because I might be sad.

There were tons of tweets saying that they wish AJ wasn't retiring but wished her luck in her future. There were tons of #ThankYouAJ.

I decided to do the same and I tweeted: #ThankYouAJ Your amazing and glad I got to work with you :)

I was too busy on my phone that I didn't realize that Dean was next to me. How long has be been there because it was kinda creepy?

"How long have you  been there?" I asked him as I turned off my phone.

"Only a couple of minutes. It looked like you were sad and I came over and when I said your name you didn't say anything" he said. 

"Oh I am sorry" I said. 

"You have nothing to be sorry about but I do know that something is bothering you. Can I find out why?" he asked.

"You didn't see WWE.com?" I asked and he shook his head. I kinda felt stupid asking because he doesn't use social media.

"AJ decided to retire" I blurted out and his eyes widened.

"Really? Didn't expect that to happen"

"I didn't either. When she said the words I was just shocked. I didn't even want to think that it was actually gonna happen"

"Babe, I don't blame you for feeling this way. This is your best friend and just hearing your best friend say those words you can be heartbroken. I would be the same if Roman said it" he said looking at me.

"Yeah you would" I cracked a smile. He always knew how to make me feel better.

"There is that beautiful smile that I love" he smiled. I loved it when he smiled as well.

"You are the best person ever" I said laying my head on his chest. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Nah, that person would be you. I really don't know where I would be with you sweetheart. You are the best thing to ever happen to me"

"You are best thing that has happened to me. I'm glad to have you in my life"

"I guess I am a very lucky person" he smiled and then brought me into a kiss. I kissed back but then we pulled away.

"You ready for your match tonight?" I asked him.

"I am always ready" 

"I hope you are but you will be fine because you are amazing" 

"You are too" he kissed my forehead.

*Dean's P.O.V*

So I had this little segment with Kane backstage and then I had a match to go to. So I am currently in Kane's amazing bathroom. Man, where did he get all this stuff.

"Kane, Kane I am really sorry about that RKO out there but hey look on the bright side I love, love how that you actually make Randy think he has a shot at my title. The look on his face was priceless." Seth said. 

" I am considering it Seth" I heard Kane say.

"Wait, what are you serious?" 

"I am the Director of Operations and I have the authority to make executive decisions Extreme Rules is less then four weeks away and frankly a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match between Randy Orton and Seth Rollins that sounds really good to me" I hear Kane say.

"Wait are you concern that you might lose to Randy?"

"No that's absurb that's ridiculous. Kane are you actually buying in what Randy said out there. C'mon you are smarter than Randy."

"And you are better than Randy."

"This stinks,-" "Seth look" "no, no, no, no this office sticks" Seth said and I had to stop myself form laughing. I actually did. Haha. I flushed the toliet and then went to Kane.

"Hey Kane" I smiled.

"Nice things you got here morgram towels, ultra softs, six ply toliet paper scented soaps that's a dream really is." I said and then started to walk away until he stopped me.

"Wait a second Dean" 

"For so rudely using my executive bathroom later tonight you will face the man that gave you your Wrestlemania moment by throwing you through a ladder, Luke Harper" he said. I just shrugged.

"Okay, thanks" I said and then walked away.

----

I was in my match with Harper and he given me an elbow but I was then able to give me punches over and over again. Then he gave me a kick to the stomach making me go down for a bit. Then he gave me an irish whip but it was the time for me to kick him and just go over with punches and chops. As I was looking to clothesline him he caught me and threw me out of the ring.

A little bit later in the match I was in the corner and he was going to give me a kick but I was able to dodge and get out of the way. I was getting pumped up and when I went to give him a suicide dive through the ropes it wasn't good enough and he pushed me back but I was able to hit a clothesline on him.

I threw him back into the ring and went on top of the turnbuckle. I jumped and hit him with an elbow and went for the cover. But he kicked out at two.

Then a little bit later he was going to give me a power bomb but I was able to fight out of it and while I was leaning against the ropes he was coming to me but I put the ropes down and that made him get out of the ring.

I got out of the ring and was gonna launch at him but he threw me over the barricade and into the time keepers area. I saw him taking apart of the announce table and he wasn't paying attention but when he turned around I was on top of the barricade and then was able to jump taking him down. 

I was going to pick him up and was gonna do the same thing but he was able to stop me and he pushed me into the steel post. He then did it again to me. Then he picked me up and did a power bomb making me go through the table. 

I can't really say anything else when I was trying to open my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter today. I was trying to just make this chapter based on Brooklyn and AJ's friendship. I wasn't trying to make it sad at all but if it makes you sad while reading this then I am sorry. Yeah there was a couple of flashbacks but I did it for a reason. Since AJ and Phil will be gone for a bit in this story their characters will be a minor. It's not gonna be major. They will be back later in the story but for now no. You will see them again I promise. Guys, we are starting to get close to 1K votes. Let's continue to work hard on it. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 76 7
"๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ" . . . . "how much we talking?" . . . In this s...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.4M 2.4K 3
Ella is your average teenage girl trying to make it through High School. She's thrown into a life she has no clue of. How many lies can one person ha...
305K 12.9K 32
Keegan James was just a normal woman living a normal life at the age of 23. She owned her own restaurants. She owned her own home and car. She was he...