Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 64

651 13 0
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Please tell me what I thought I was going to see. Was Dean almost about to kiss Renee? I think it kinda makes it a little bit more awkward now because I am with AJ and Phil. Oh great. Dean was looking at me as if he was caught well he was. I don't even know why he was doing with her anyway. I also don't even know what to  feel at the moment right now. It is just so confusing.

"Brooklyn let me explain" he started. Looks like we are gonna be having another problem and we had just gotten back together a couple of days ago.

"You want to explain to me about how you were about to kiss Renee?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It wasn't even suppose to be like that. Please give me a chance to speak"

"Oh sure here is your chance" I said letting him have the floor. 

"But they have to go away from" he said pointing at AJ and Phil. I scoffed at what he had said because there was now way that was going to happen.

"Now they are going to stay right here. They were with me when they witnessed what you were about to do" I spat.

"Fine then I guess Renee will stay here as well" he said putting his arm around her shoulder. What the hell is he doing?

"I wasn't even cheating on you at all. She wanted to hang out so that was what I did. About the kiss thing it was just a heat of the moment" he said. I was completely sending him glares because he had his arm around her. Crappiest boyfriend award goes to him. 

"Would that have been the same excuse if you actually kissed her?" I asked.

"Well actually no because I know that you won't believe me" he was right. I wouldn't have. But it was still bothering that he had his arm around her as if he was with her and not me.

"Dean why do you have your arm around Renee?" Phil asked him. Dean didn't look amused by his question one bit. He looked like he didn't cared that he was doing it right in front of me.

"Is it bothering you?" he asked.

"Well you are doing it in front of your girlfriend? You know your girlfriend, right? Her name is Brooklyn" Phil said pointing to me.

"Oh I am sorry." he said sarcastically and then unwrapped his arm around her.

"You guys are gonna have to believe me when I say that she only wanted to hang and she said that one hang out wouldn't hurt me and that is what had happened. I am not interested in at all."

"But you were about to kiss her? Do you know how badly you would have hurt me if you did" I said. I was already hurt of what he was about to do with her earlier.

"I understand that babe. But you gotta trust me. It was just a heat of the moment and I know that Renee thought that as well. Right Renee?" he asked her. That was when I realize that she wasn't saying anything. 

She actually wanted it to happen. She wanted to kiss Dean. Dean was starting to realize it now that she wasn't thinking like how he was.

"That is what I thought. I am done" I said getting ready to turn around. I started walking a little bit but then Dean caught up to me.

"Babe, just because she was feeling that way doesn't mean that I was. I am not interested in her. You are the girl of my dreams"

"I don't want to speak to you right now" I said wanting to walk again but he wouldn't let me.

"Do you still hate her?"

"I don't care if she had told me the truth about flirting with you but she wanted to kiss you and just more" I said.

"Don't worry about her. She is never going to get me. You are the girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with"

"Still she wanted to kiss you"

"But I didn't. We were started to talk about a little bit of what has been going on and how it was awkward between us and I didn't understand that at first until I looked at her and then she was started to lean in and then me being me just being plain stupid did it as well but it probably wouldn't have happened if you guys interrupted and I am glad you did. Heat of the moment"

"I always feel like I don't deserve you"

"No don't say that babe. You are everything that I ever want in a girl and you are just perfect. I am the one that doesn't deserve you"

"So you are sure that it was just the heat of the moment and it wasn't going to happen" I asked him. I think that he was kinda annoyed but I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want him to make a mistake and then I wouldn't  forgive him.

"Yes. Heat of the moment and she is nothing to me. You are the only girl that I want" he smiled. I smiled as well and then he pulled me closer into his arms. He was hugging me tight but not that tight. 

"Remember you and me are going to be together forever" he whispered. I was starting to believe that we were. I mean come on we can't live without each other. Nothing is going to keep us apart and that to me is a promise.

----

"So you two are okay now?" AJ asked me as we were eating pizza in the hotel room.

"Yeah I had to make sure because if it did happen then I wouldn't forgive him for a long time" I said.

"I wouldn't blame you. If Phil did that then I wouldn't either. But he loves me so much and I know that he wouldn't do that."

"So while Dean and I were talking what were you and Phil doing?"

"We were asking  Renee what the hell she was thinking? I can't believe she wanted to kiss Dean. She didn't even look like she cared about what was going on between you two"

"When Phil asked why she did that she was just she didn't even know what was going on with her when that was happening. She may have wanted to kiss him but we do n't know what made her want to do it" she said. 

"Dean did tell me that it was very awkward between them so I suppose that was why?" I asked her feeling very confused. But the reason kinda makes sense.

"That actually can be. Awkward silences like that end up with the two people kissing. Just good thing that we were able to stop them" she said with a little laugh and I nodded.

"So do you know if Phil had made up his mind if he wanted to come to Raw?" I asked.

"He said that he was going to let me know in a couple of days before Raw. He is just really thinking hard about this because this is the company that screwed him over and he didn't like it one bit" she explained. 

"No pressure or anything but I really hope he says yes. Also he could just be in the middle of the crowd and not the front"

"I agree. So hopefully he says yes" she said taking a sip of the pepsi that we  also had brought. 

"Do you still hate Paige?"

"Yes but I guess we can be able to work together to make this match amazing. It's going to be hard at first but I think it will be amazing in the end" 

"Friends till the end" I said. 

"Of course"

|Raw|

It's Raw today and I seriously can't wait. I know that it's going to be amazing considering that it's gonna build up the momentum for Wrestlemania. I  had already been in two or three Wrestlemanias and let me tell you it's an amazing feeling. Anyone would be very lucky to walk down that long ramp and perform in front of the big stadium. Levi Stadium in a couple of weeks.

"BROOKLYN" I heard from behind me and there was AJ. She was completely running towards me and she looked very happy.

"Hey. What made you be all happy?" I asked her. She was smiling so big and it made me curious.

"He said yes. Phil is going to be in the crowd tonight" she said and I now understood why she was all happy and to be honest I didn't blame her.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe he actually said yes. I thought he was going to say no"

"He could have but good thing that he said yes. Now he gets to see how amazing this feud is. He is going to be impressed."

"I hate to break up this love fest or whatever this is but AJ we need to get ready for the show" we heard and there was Paige behind her.

"Ugh, what do you want?" AJ scoffed.

"I am here to tell you that you need to get ready for your match and not chit chatting to the enemy" she glared at me. I guess she was still mad at me but I don't care.

"Paige just give me a minute" she started to say but Paige didn't listen to her.

"You have a match to worry about and not Brooklyn. Okay?" she asked. AJ wasn't even saying anything and I can tell that she was annoyed by Paige at the moment.

"Just go away and I will see you in a bit"

"No you listen to me you crumpet. We are a team and we are going to be a team no matter what you say. So deal with it"

"I didn't even say that I had a problem with it. All I was doing was talking to Brooklyn about something but then you come and get in our conversation. You need to go before I slap you" she threatened.

"Oh please you won't do that" Paige said while laughing a bit. AJ just shrugged at me and then slapped at her. Paige looked at her shocked.

"I wouldn't have said that because she actually will" I told her.

"Oh shut up Brooklyn" Paige growled at me.

"Whatever" I smirked at her. 

Then Paige had got up and then walked away. When she was out of sight AJ and I started laughing. Her face was priceless.

"I can't believe she had had did that. I know that she will be mad at you" AJ just shrugged like she didn't care.

"I don't even think anyone likes teaming up with her" 

"I think some people does but it just depends if Paige likes them or something. She does like working alone most of the time" I said and AJ nodded.

"Yeah but she has to team with Naomi and I at Wrestlemania so she is actually gonna have to deal with it" AJ said and then walked away.

*Dean's P.O.V* 

So I had a match and I was partners with Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan against Stardust, Bad News Barrett and Luke Harper. We were somewhere in the middle of the match and Daniel Bryan was in the middle of it already. He was in the ring with Bad News Barrett. Since Daniel looked like he was going to do a suicide dive I made the tag and when Barrett turned around I gave him an elbow drop from the top rope. I went for the pin but Stardust broke it up.

He went for an Alabama Slam but I was able to get out of it and then I started giving him punches and chops over and over again. Then I was getting ready to throw him out of the ring but he gave me a punch but not a good enough one and then I did my slingshot clothesline on him. Then Luke Harper came in and gave me a boot to the face. Something was going on in the ring while I was in there but I didn't know what. All I knew was that Dolph Ziggler was in there.

I was trying to stand up and when I looked that Bad News Barrett was going to hit me with the Bull Hammer I dodged it and gave him Dirty Deeds and was able to pick up the win. 

After the match since R-Truth was out there Luke Harper was like starring at him like he was stalking him but I came up from behind and threw him head on top of the apron. Then I saw that Stardust was escaping with the title but I followed him through the crowd and was giving him punches. I had the title in my hands but Stardust attacked me so it fell out of my hands. 

Then I guess Stardust didn't do much to me but I was on top of the burricade and gave an elbow drop to Harper taking him down. Then a couple minutes later I was about to go into the ring but I had gotten Bull Hammered by Bad News Barrett. 

----

I was backstage because I was going to have a backstage segment kinda. I don't really know but like an interview I will go with that.

"Dean, you, Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler worked very well as a team getting the win here tonight on Raw but in the aftermath its pretty clear it's every man for himself come Wrestlemania" Eden said to me. 

"Two wins, two weeks in a row for the team of Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose that's cause were winners. So when the bell rings we could put everything to aside and do what needs to be done to get done because were all winners."  I started to say.

"That's the attitude that we bring to the table. Seven guys in that ladder match with a winners attitude. Seven guys are going to be in that ladder match hungry to become the Intercontinental Champion. Not just take the title and walk away with the title and have the title. Quite frankly I am getting a little bit sick of it. Now I think it's time for someone to become the Intercontinental Champion and it's funny. After playing all this patty cake and playing hot potato now, now everybody wants to be the guy to make the Intercontinental Championship something. Something bigger than it's already been before. Funny how that works right? Seven guys in this ladder match beating them all at one point or another it doesn't mean anything. It's just some strange cruel Japanese game show in this ladder match, anything can happen. It's just a race of climbing ladders and stuff so we got two weeks to prepare and theres no preparation. Anything can happen. See you just gotta be ready and I can't speak for the other six guys in the ring tonight. Look at me right now, do I look ready to you? Yes I'm ready. I'm ready to become the Intercontinental Champion once and for all." I said and then walked away.

Two weeks left and that title will be mine. 

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

So Nikki has a match against AJ. Brie and I were at ringside while Paige and Naomi were ringside for AJ. At the moment Nikki was the only one standing. Nikki threw AJ into the corner and was throwing her shoulder into her ribs.Then Nikki started showing off while doing push ups. She was going to give her a forearm but AJ was able to give her a kick.

Then AJ given her an elbow. A little later in the match AJ had gotten Nikki into a submission and was trying to get her to tap out. But she was able to back AJ into the corner. She was going to go for another forearm but she had gotten a kick. 

Then AJ went for a bench press and was starting to give Nikki punches. AJ gave Nikki a neck breaker and then gave her a spinning heel kick. AJ went to the top of the turnbuckle and gave her a cross body and went for the cover but Nikki kicked out. 

A little later in the match Nikki threw AJ out of the ring and Brie and I were just looking down at her but then Nikki came out of the ring just as Paige and Naomi were coming to our side. Since Nikki was taking forever to put AJ back into the ring, AJ was able to throw her into the apron and Paige and Naomi were pretending to feel sorry and that just made us angry. I grabbed Naomi while Brie grabbed Paige and we threw them into the ring post. 

AJ was distracted and had received a forearm to the face.

"Get her Nikki" Brie shouted.

Nikki picked her up and put her on her shoulders and went for the Rack Attack and got the win. Brie and I went into the ring and celebrated her win in the ring. 

I seriously can't wait for Wrestlemania.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter today and sorry that it kinda feels a bit off but I just tried my best to make it amazing for you guys. So it looks like Dean and Brooklyn are okay after what almost happened but what else will be on their plate later? That is for you to find out. I feel like you guys are not liking this story no more. If this books sucks then tell me. So just do what you guys always do and vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
4.6K 119 26
The second part to my Riverdale Is My Home story. Enjoy :) Sorry if its no good..
21.5K 534 25
(Sequel to Nonofficial Love.) Ace Merrill & Rebecca Chamberd are finally a couple and all she wants is for Ace to tell her how he feels, is he ever c...
2.2M 61K 67
my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God