Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 59

665 14 0
By danielle_love27

*Dean's P.O.V*

I had to leave straight away. If I had stayed there any longer than I probably would have done something I would regret. If I had done something then it would have meant I have hurt Brooklyn and I didn't want to hurt Brooklyn. But it looks like I already did. I left and just decided to go out for a bit and just make sure that this fight is out of my mind. This fight wasn't gonna be like the other one where we were yelling at each other in that hospital and then she left. I knew that it probably wouldn't end nice later and I am kinda worried. I guess we are gonna have to see what will happen but for now I am at the bar. I invited Roman and Dolph as well..you know guy time because this dork is having trouble with his lady. 

"Hey man, thanks for inviting me" I heard from behind me and saw Roman and Dolph coming up to me. I just waved them over.

"Anytime" I said taking a sip of my beer.

"Now what is a guy like you that has a girlfriend and is here sitting in front of a bartender drinking a beer when you could usually be spending time with her?" Roman asked as he sat down and ordered a beer for himself. Dolph just wanted a coke, guess he wasn't interested in a beer tonight.

"Got in a fight with her" I shrugged like if it happened everyday when in reality it didn't.

"Oh yeah? What about?" Dolph asked. Again these two are my go to guys. I don't care if I say it a lot but it's true.

"She is upset that I didn't tell her what Renee was doing to me" I said. Roman almost choked on his beer and then looked at me. Dolph had the same expression as Roman. 

"And why didn't you do that?"

"Because I only thought that she was messing around. I didn't know she was flirting with me" I said coldly. 

"Well you actually should have told her. I mean you two are like in love and such and even though you haven't been dating for long she would like to know it from you and not from someone else" Roman said trying to make a point.

"That's the point. She had heard it from someone else" I said. I didn't even have to guess who told her even though I hated her guts.

"Who could have told her then?" Dolph asked.

"The only girl that can obviously telling Brooklyn shit and then it would just be out of control and this is an example" I said.

"Then I don't really think that's the whole story but if you have a feeling what happened then okay" 

I just shrugged and took another sip of my beer. I really had to be here because I just want the pain to be away at the moment and who can do drinking really good? Me. That's the damn answer.

"Now will you go back to Brooklyn and talk this out?" Roman asked looking at me. I put my beer down and looked at him.

"Nope" I said bluntly and he just shook his head.

"Why won't you talk to her?" he asked. Okay what I am about to tell him is now gonna probably make him explode but we will see what can happen.

"She thinks I did stuff with her. So really she is implying that I had cheated on her" 

"That is just messed up man. I knew you wouldn't hurt her like that if you really loved her and really you do. I haven't really seen you this happy before" Dolph said giving me a pat on the back and then taking a sip of his soda.

"I just don't know what makes her think I will do that. She is crazy for thinking that" 

"Then you have to tell her that. If you keep hiding away from her and drinking away your feelings then it won't only be bad for her but bad for you as well" Roman said. 

"It didn't look like she wanted to talk to me if she was implying things that she thinks I will do to her" I said and I finished my beer and then ordered another one.

"Well you won't know unless you try" Roman said. I was handed my next beer and I opened it and took a sip.

"I rather not"

"I swear you are so stubborn. You love this girl so much and you don't even want to talk to her"

"It's whatever man. I will talk to her when she wants to" I hissed. I usually would have went with Roman's idea and go and talk to her but she looked pretty mad by saying all that stuff and I didn't want to go back there. Not even tonight either.

"I am sleeping in your room tonight" I told Roman. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"There is one bed" he said. I took a deep breath because really he was making it hard for me at the moment. 

"I can sleep on the couch no biggie" I said.

"Are you sure? It's not really that comfortable" he started saying. I turned to look at him and I raised my eyebrow. That was a big lie for sure.

"Liar I laid down on that couch before and it really was comfortable" I said. He put his hands up and  nodded.

"Okay I was only messing with you there" I just grinned at him.

"Yeah I knew you were" 

"So are you just not gonna get any clothes because your whole suitcase is all in your room" Roman said.

"I wouldn't bother with it. You or Dolph can go get it or something" I shrugged.

"I had to break it to you man but this is really gonna break her. I don't think she wanted you to leave but now you and going to your suitcase and leaving her alone will just make her more sad" Dolph said. 

"She should have thought about it before she said that stuff" I said.

"I swear there is no way getting through with you about this isn't there?" Roman said. I didn't say any other words and just continued to drink my beer.

---

Roman went to get my bags and I was already in the his hotel room. I was sitting on the couch that he had said was 'uncomfortable' I was just looking into space but the closing of the room door had made me shake away from my thoughts.

"Here you go" he said throwing my bag to me and I caught it. He sat down on his bed and looked at me and I can tell by the look on his face that something happened.

"Okay tell me what happened then?" I asked.

"Well when I asked for your bags she literally started crying again. Bro, she is like broken at the moment and the only person that can make her feel better is you" he said. I shrugged like it doesn't matter.

"And?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"There isn't an and. You should go back to your girlfriend and comfort her and tell her the truth" he said. I waved him off.

"If anything she has to tell me why she thought I would do those type of things"

"She made a mistake. You made a mistake. Everybody makes mistakes. Stop acting like you don't care about her because guess what she is still your girlfriend and she needs you" he said.

I sat there thinking about it for awhile. I can tell what he was saying was true and I had no choice but to do as he said.

"Fine I will try to talk to her but if she gives me the cold shoulder then it's her fault" I said.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Roman had just left with Dean's things and I couldn't help but cry more. I can't believe that this was happening at the moment. I didn't think he would actually want this to happen at the moment. There are cracks in our relationship right now and yeah we are still together but right now we just can't get along. Nikki and Brie had came by before Roman came and got his stuff.

"Brooklyn I am sorry that this is happening to you right now" Nikki said giving me a hug.

"Yeah it's really hard to see you like this" Brie said while rubbing my back.

"I didn't think that this was gonna go this far. We had never had a fight like this before" I said trying to calm down a bit.

"Maybe before Raw you can try and talk to him?" Nikki suggested. I don't even think he would want to talk to me after of what I had said to him.

"I think it's best that we just leave each other alone for now" I said. The two of them just gasped and gave me strange looks as they looked at me.

"Why would you say that?" Brie asked.

"It just feels best for now" I shrugged.

"Okay but please don't make this into like a whole break up later. It could crush my hard if you two did because I ship you guys so hard" Nikki said and now it was my time to give her a strange look.

"Was it something I said?" she asked. I laughed a bit and just shook my head.

"It was really nothing. It's nice to know that my best friend ships my boyfriend and I really hard" I said trying not to laugh again.

"It's true. I always tell Brie this" she said. I looked over a Brie and she nodded.

"Ever since you two started going out she wouldn't shut up. It was kinda annoying" Brie said.

"I was just happy for my friend. Gosh Brie" Nikki said and gave her a soft push.

"Okay that's enough because we now have other things to worry about" I said and trust me I was being truthful about the whole thing.

|Raw|

Now it was time to get ready for the show. I haven't seen Dean the past couple of days considering that he has never decided to come back to me and try to talk to me. I clearly don't blame him and he can be mad about it all he wants because I feel just the same.

"So are you ready for your match tonight against Paige?" Nikki asked as we were walking around the arena just being bored.

"Yeah I guess. I just hope it's a fast match" I said.

"So how are you feeling now?" she asked and I knew for some reason that she was gonna asked. 

"It had just been pretty hard. I hated going to sleep without having his arms around me and then waking up and not knowing that he was next to me. I haven't been doing anything. Sure I would be talking to Roman about it but he didn't say much. I just wish this didn't happen" I said feeling the tears coming again.

"Oh honey all relationships go through this. You two will be able to work it out" she assured me putting her hand on my shoulder. I just didn't say anything and then continued to walk. 

As we continued to walk we both had saw Dean and Roman coming down the hall. Nikki and I were both starring at the two of them and they were doing the same. Roman whispered something in his ear and Dean nodded and started coming to me. I really wasn't ready for this right now. I was just really nervous and it came over to me.

"I really have to talk to you" he said. The nerves had just came over me and I can tell that Nikki was looking at me hoping that I was gonna make the right answer.

"We can't talk right now because I have to get ready for my match" I said politely and then walked away.

"Brooklyn what was that back there?" Nikki asked as we were far away from them.

"I guess I started feeling nervous and I just don't know why I did that" I said. I really was telling the truth.

"As long as your sure about this" she said. I nodded.

"Come on we gotta find Brie" she said pulling my arm.

*Dean's P.O.V*

What the hell? I go and try to talk to her but what she said was unbelievable. I had never thought in our time of dating that she would say that to me. It was a shock to me and clearly a shock to Roman as well.

"You might be able to talk to her later?" Roman suggested and I just glared at him. He put his hands up in defense.

"Bro calm down. Just take your frustrations out on your match against Bad New Barrett today, okay" he told me and I nodded.

Right now I was in my match and at the moment he had me in the corner giving me punches and kicks but I was able to get out of the corner and then threw him into the corner and give him a clothesline while he was there. Then I gave him a running bulldog. I went on top of the turnbuckle and I guess I was taking forget because then he was able to run to the ropes and I landed on my bottom on top of the turnbuckle. I groaned in pain.

He went for the cover but I kicked out at two. My body was twisted in between the ropes and he was giving me kicks to the face. Then he gave me a big boot and I fell onto the floor. Since he was giving too much attention to R-Truth, who was on commentary I went for a sucide dive and I was able to hit it on him. I threw him into the ring and I went back into the ring and since he was leaning against the ropes I threw him out of the ring. I then gave him an elbow outside of the ring. 

Now that we were back into the ring I was going to launch at him but he had given me wings of change. He went for the pin but I kicked out. Even though I was laying down I did saw R-Truth give Luke Harper the title, my title. Bad News Barrett was too distracted by it but I grabbed him and kicked him in the gut and planted him with Dirty Deeds and won the match. After I got up I went to the corner of where the title was and it wasn't there and I looked at R-Truth and looked back at the corner. 

Now I have to get it back all over again.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I can admit it that it was hard watching Dean's match. I didn't even know what to feel at the moment but I knew that now I had to focus on my match with Paige. I can't think about Dean right now even though I love him so much. 

So we were in the ring right now and I had pushed her against the ropes and given her a clothesline. I was about to do more but she had pushed away my legs and I was now laying on my stomach. The Bella Twins were at ringside cheering me on. She went for the cover but I kicked out. She then started giving me head butts. Really viciously might I add. She went for the cover but I kicked out. She was now gonna start going her submission move the PTO but I hurried to get away from it and got to the ropes. 

"You got this Brooklyn" Brie said. 

"THIS IS MY HOUSE" Paige shouted. 

Now during the match I had planted her a spinebuster and went for the pin but she kicked out. I really just wanted this match to end and just go back to the hotel and not have to worry about anything at the moment. I was about to do my signature move but she moved out of the way and was now starting to give me clothesline after clothesline after clothesline. 

Then she had given me a kick as I tried to stand up. She went for the pin again but I kicked out. Again later in the match I was going for my signature but she dodged and then gave me a kick to the face. Then she got me into the PTO and I started screaming but then The Bella Twins had came into the match and stopped her making Paige win via DQ.

Those two started beating up Paige while I was holding my stomach and I was getting ready to beat her up as well. So basically at the moment it was a three on one assault. Nikki was about to give Paige a forearm but then stopped because we heard some music that hasn't been played in awhile.

Let's light it up, light it up, light it up, light it tonight

It was AJ. My best friend has made her return but we all knew how this was going to end. She came running down the ramp and started giving each of us clotheslines. Even me. I mean she had to because we were on opposite teams. But it was still three on two. Then we heard the crowd cheering again and here comes Naomi wanting to help as well. AJ was punching Brie but I was able to stop her and I was about to do something to her but I got kicked in the face by Paige. Naomi was just launching herself at Nikki.

The two of them had kicked Nikki and Brie and they were on top of the apron and then all three of them grabbed me and threw me into Nikki and Brie and the three of us was now laying on the floor. AJ's music blared through the arena while The Bella Twins and I were on the floor. 

---

We were now backstage walking down the hallway. It was still kinda a shock that AJ was now back.

"I can't believe that she is back. I didn't even know she was returning" I said holding my back.

"Nobody really knows when someone is gonna return. It was all a surprise to everyone and now if I were you I would go and find her and talk to her" Nikki said. I was about to say something but she then said something else.

"Also when you are done you can go and talk to Dean" she smirked. I don't know why she did that. I nodded and then started walking. I found AJ on top of a crate and I went over to her.

"Hey when were you planning on returning?" I asked her. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Oh I didn't really know. I just have been told to return tonight and that was what has happen. It was really fun out there" she said and I nodded smiling.

"I am just glad that you are back. It would be fun wrestling against you" I smirked at her and she smirked back at me and put her hand out. I shook it.

"May the best woman win" she said. 

"So how's Punk going?" I asked her. I was also friends with Punk and when I had found out that he was gonna be in UFC I didn't argue with him because it wasn't my decision. I didn't mind it at all and I support him.

"He is just training right now but I am sure in a year or soon that he will be able to have his debut" she said. 

"Okay enough about me. Let's talk about you. How is you and Dean?" she asked and that had just made me heart dropped. She had noticed my expression and was already asking what was the matter.

"Him and I got into a fight a couple days ago and we haven't really talked until today but it really wasn't anything" I said.

"Are you okay though?" she asked. I just shook my head.

"I just feel so alone. I wish this never happened and with the things that I had said to him just made me feel like a jerk. I love him so much and I hate myself for saying those things" I said feelings tears coming. 

"I am sure that he feels the same way that you do" she assured me. I just shook my head.

"He probably hates me" I said shaking. Now it was her time to shake her head.

"If he hated you right now then why is he walking towards you at the moment?" she asked motioning behind me and when I turned around there was Dean.

"I will leave you two alone to talk. Bye Brooklyn" she said. I just nodded. I was too scared to look at him at the moment. Then I felt his finger under my chin making me look at him.

"Your match is over. Now can we talk?" he asked.

I just nodded and hoped that we would be able to work this whole thing out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter. I really hoped you guys liked. I can admit I was enjoying writing this and I loved how it turned out. So it still looks like that Dean and Brooklyn are having problems but we will find out later in the next chapter if they are able to work out. Okay so I know that when AJ returned and helped Paige with The Bella Twins that Naomi wasn't apart of it but in my story she is. I wanted Brooklyn to be involved so that's why. You will find out later in the story later why I added her unless you know right now why. I kinda also want to let you know that I wrote this chapter while watching Smackdown and there is a reason why I didn't posted after but I just wrote say. I really hoped you guys liked this chapter and you guys are amazing as always. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.3K 29
❝Be Fearless, Not Fearful❞ | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...