Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 55

771 17 0
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Today was Fast Lane and you know what that means. I am gonna go and do something during Paige's match and it will kinda be payback of what she has been doing. I still don't know the whole story but I have been wanting to go and talk to Renee about it because she knows it more than me. I heard it from Dean only because Renee told him. I am still looking a bit worried of what Renee is doing to Dean even though I don't think nothing has happened between the two of them. Dean and I were already at the arena and the show starts in about two hours. 

"Are you ready to give Paige a little payback?" Nikki asked as we were walking down the hallway. Brie was with Daniel at the moment so I was with the other twin.

"Oh you know it. Soon enough she will know why she can't do that type of things to me" 

I had enough of Paige the first time that we had went against each other and I don't want it to happen again because I didn't need it. I don't want my career to just be all about making Paige's life a living hell. I want to be able to do other things instead of just one person. 

"She will just have to understand and do I have to thank you after?" she asked. I shook my head.

"It's only one word. Distraction" I said. She nodded.

"So do you think that after you do that she will know that you know what she has been doing all along?"

"If not after then I will tell her but I am not gonna deal with her again. I don't want a repeat from last year" I said while making a face.

"I don't blame you" we headed to catering and sat down at a table. I wasn't really that hungry but since I didn't eat breakfast and I know that Dean would want me to eat I just decided to eat at least something. I grabbed a few strawberries and grapes and a water and then sat back down.

"Let me guess you didn't eat?" she asked. I didn't say anything. She does know my problem with not eating something and she hates it when I don't do anything.

"Brooklyn. What is going on with you that you don't want to eat?" 

"Nothing has been going on and nothing is wrong. I am just stressed" I said. I don't even know if that is even the truth. But it was the most popular lie. Including, I am tired.

"If you say so. But I am not gonna continue to bother you with it." she said while stealing a grape. 

"So onto other things. Are you excited about your match?" I asked.

"Of course. I am a fighting champion and I don't care who steps up to the plate and ask for a title match. To be honest though, I rather go against you then Paige. That little weasel" she said and I was about to say something until something caught my eye.

"Brooklyn what's wrong?" I pointed in the direction and Nikki turned around and there in a corner at the table that had entered the catering with Alicia. Paige. I even saw her looking at us. 

"Don't let her get to you. You have other things to worry about" Nikki winked and I laughed a bit.

"Oh Brooklyn someone wants to see you" Nikki said nodding behind me and there behind me was Renee Young. I figured that if I wanted to find out then I might as well find out now.

"Dean told me you wanted to talk about this whole Paige thing, is that correct?" she asked and I walked up to her and I nodded.

We walked down a the hallway a little bit and then stopped.

"Okay so I just want to say that I am sorry that I said those things about you and Dean. That your relationship will end very soon and it wasn't my right and I hope you are willing to forgive me" she started. I thought about it a little bit. I mean I am about to find out why Paige is doing everything. So I nodded.

"I forgive you" I simply said. She nodded.

"Okay so about the whole Paige situation. I told you like two times that Paige wasn't a good friend and you didn't believe me at first but I didn't blame you because I was saying that stuff about you and Dean but I was telling the truth. Paige was saying stuff about you behind your back to Alicia. I even heard her" she said. I let her continue.

"It was after one of the segments that the two of you had and then as I was walking down the hallway I saw the two of them and I decided to listen and I thought that it was great that I did that because she was talking about you. She said that you didn't belong in the feud and that you are getting in her way." she said.

"She didn't even have to do anything if you didn't want me in the way. I wanted the Diva's championship first" I said.

"I understand that but really she never did cared about you. Even when she asked you for forgiveness she was just pretending. I heard her say that to Alicia as well. She didn't want to gain your trust one bit. It was all about the Diva's title"

"Now please explain this whole bitch thing now"

"The reason that she is being my bitch is because she didn't want me to tell you all the things that she had said to you" 

"What were the things she was saying?" I asked. 

Okay so after you and her got into that fight with me on the street and when she left I followed her and I pretty much pressured her into saying that she was hiding something from her. Again I knew what she was doing but I wanted it to come out of her mouth. So she said that everything that she said before she still thinks that." 

"Then she didn't want me to tell you so I made her my bitch. Then I told Dean because he was the next big thing if I couldn't tell you. She was even mad about that"

"Why would she be mad about that?"

"Who knows. It's Paige. I fired her as my bitch this morning because I knew that today I was gonna tell you everything. You deserved to know Brooklyn" she said putting her hand on my shoulder. I can really tell that she was telling the truth.

"Thank you Renee" I said and she nodded.

"Anything. Now if I were you I would go and get ready for that thing that you are suppose to do to Paige out there" she said. I then started grinning.

"How did-" I started but she cut me off.

"Dean told me" she said and I nodded.

"Well I better get ready for any interview so I will see you around" she patted my back and then walked away. I signed a sign of relief and then walked back. 

*Paige's P.O.V*

I saw that Renee and Brooklyn were talking and it was kinda making me curious. I wanted to know what the hell they were talking about. Fast Lane has now started and I was already in my ring gear and was ready for my match. I know that I hate Brooklyn at the moment but I really need her in my corner so that Brie wouldn't get involved.

"What are you thinking about?" Alicia asked me. I looked over at her.

"I was just thinking about my match. Is that bad?" I asked.

"I know that you have been thinking about this whole Brooklyn thing. You want at least someone in your corner so that Brie wouldn't get involved and you want someone that is already in the feud and you want Brooklyn" she said.

"I hate Brooklyn so much" I said banging my head on the table.

"Hey, it's your fault that you decided to be pretending to be her friend so that you can get that title" she said.

"So it's true?" we heard a voice. We turned around and I scoffed. The Bella Twins.

"What do you want barbies?" I asked them and then it was their time to scoff.

"I don't like your attitude Paige and don't worry. Brooklyn will be in your corner tonight" she said trying not to smirk.

"How do you know that she will?"

"Well it's not our place to tell but if I were you I would ask her. I am sure that she will tell the truth" Nikki said and her face looked so unreadable.

"Fine you know what I will ask her" I said getting up and started to find Brooklyn. I turned a corner and stopped. I was standing in front of Brooklyn and Dean kissing in front of his locker room. Eww like get a room. Wait? Why am I saying this?

I cleared my throat and the two of them pulled away and looked at me. Dean was giving me a dirty look and Brooklyn was just frowning at me. Dean whispered in her ear and she nodded and walked over to me. Dean then went back inside his locker room.

"I need to ask you something" I told her.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"I need to ask you something" she told me as I approached her. She had to interrupt a moment between Dean and I. I was telling him what Renee told me and when he whispered in my ear he was telling me to not attack her until later. 

"What?" I asked with a little attitude.

"I need you in my corner tonight" she said and this kinda had me confused. Why would she want me in her corner when she is saying and doing this stuff about me.

"Why?"

"It's just so that Brie wouldn't get involved. I know that you had quit being in this feud but you were my partner before you stopped and it would be great for the crowd" she said and what she just said made me want to throw up. I wasn't kidding. She is a very good actress. I won't deny that and I am as well.

"Since you are asking so nicely. I will be in your corner tonight just don't hope that I will help you" I said and she nodded.

"Thank you" she said and then walked away. I went back into the locker room and saw Dean watching the show.

"Anything happened?" he asked and I entered.

"Not much really. She just wants me in her corner and I said yes" I said. 

"Why would you say yes?" he asked.

"Better the advantage" I winked at him and he now understood why.

"You are gonna do amazing tonight" he said getting up and then walking towards me. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and then pulled me closer.

"She will understand why she can't do this to you" he said. I nodded.

"I just really don't want to deal with her again though" I said and I know its like million time that I am saying this but it's true. 

"You don't have to no more. Remember what we had talked about" he asked and I nodded.

"Well I better get ready to go out there with her" I said and he let me so that I can get ready.

-----

Paige and I were already in the ring. I was standing behind Paige as the Bella Twins had entered the ring. They gave me a look that I could read clearly and I had winked at them without Paige knowing. Paige just get ready for revenge tonight.

Right when the bell rang Paige quickly went to Nikki and took her down. They were punching each other and then Nikki got out of the ring. Paige had brought Nikki back into the ring and had her lean against the ropes and was gonna start giving her a kick but she was caught and Nikki pulled on her hand and Paige had hit her head on the apron and then fell on the floor. Nikki then went to pick up Paige and then slammed her back onto the apron. I was trying not to smirk at this I really was trying not to. But how can you try not to?

Then she slammed Paige into the barricade. She put Paige back into the ring and went for the cover but Paige kicked out. Nikki now had Paige into a submission but Paige was trying to fight out of it. Paige had fought out of it and then I think she was gonna go for a clothesline but Nikki countered and then slammed Paige right on the head. She went for the pin but Paige kicked out at two. Paige was in the corner and when Nikki I think was gonna give her a forearm Paige had kicked Nikki.\

Now it was Paige who was in control and was giving Nikki clothesline after clothesline after clothesline. Then she gave her a dropkick. She went for the pin but Nikki kicked out.Paige was now starting to get frustrated. Paige was gonna go for her finisher the Ram-Paige but Nikki countered and Paige's face connected with Nikki's knee. Paige put Nikki in the corner and was gonna go and launch at her but Nikki had given her an elbow. 

The two of them were on top of the turnbuckle and was gonna like go for a sunset roll up but then she delivered a powerbomb to Paige. She went for the pin but Paige kicked out. Now Paige was gonna go for the PTO and I thought that this was my time to do this. I nodded at Brie and I got on top of the apron and started shouting at Paige while the ref wasn't looking because he was too busy with Brie.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked as she broke the hold. I just smirked at her and then gave her a huge slap that the whole arena could hear it and then I jumped down. Nikki then grabbed Paige and shoved her into the turnbuckle and did a roll up and she was pulling on the tights but the ref didn't know and Nikki Bella had won.

As Nikki was announced the winner I was just laughing and I think everyone is confused as to why I did that but who cares. Paige was looking at me wondering why I did that but I just continued smirking at her and she will have to find out why I did this tomorrow. I went over to the Bella Twins and then stood by them and raised Nikki's hand. 

Paybacks a bitch, Paige.

-----

The Bellas and I were in catering right now and Dean was in his match right now against Bad News Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship. I really hope he wins tonight because he had worked so hard and he deserves it.

"She looked so disappointed" Nikki laughed. I had to laugh as well and I really didn't cared if I was the reason she lost. She deserved it. 

"She is probably confused as to why I did that but she will find out" I said. They nodded. I looked up at the screen and see Dean chasing Barrett because Barrett looked like he was trying to count himself out.

"What the hell is Barrett doing?" Nikki asked while looking at the screen.

"Well apparently Barrett doesn't want to lose so he is trying to get himself counted out" I said. When Dean had gotten Barrett into the ring and was about to do a move Barrett again gets out of the ring and tried to get out of this match and Dean again went after him.

"I think this is starting to get on his nerves" Brie said. I didn't answer her but I knew that it was gonna be hard being able to calm Dean down if he is gonna be like this when it's over. Dean again got him into the ring and he looked like he couldn't take it any longer. He put Barrett into the corner and just started kicking him. The ref was counting but Dean didn't listen so the ref had DQ Dean and he was not happy. 

"He is gonna be so mad tonight" I mumbled. 

"I really hope he doesn't you know take his anger out on you" Nikki told me. 

"I hope so as well. I hate it when he yells at me and then whatever happens after" I said. Dean then planted Dirty Deeds on him and then just took the belt and then went out of the ring.

"For some reason I think I know he was gonna do that" Nikki said.

"I think I knew as well but since it didn't go his way he wanted to and I don't care if he did that or not" I said. After a couple seconds Dean entered catering and then walked over to us.

"Good match" Nikki spoke up. I guess she didn't want it to be awkward.

"I think it would be a really good match if I had won fair and square but who cares though, right? This championship is in my hands" he said holding it. I just shook my head.

"By the way you did good in your match, Nikki" he told her and then he looked over at me.

"Good distraction" he winked. I know that I had blushed and I had to look down.

"Aww look she is blushing. It's adorable" Brie said laughing and I glared at her. 

"Well I know for one reason that tomorrow on Raw that it will be very interesting" I said and everyone had agreed.

"You bet that it will be" Dean said sitting down next to me and then held my hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder and even though he did't win tonight he was a champion in my eyes and he will get it one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter. I really hoped you liked it. Sorry for kinda of a shitty ending but I just thought that it was good enough to end it there. I also forgot to mention in the last chapter that this chapter was Fast Lane so sorry about that. I was kinda suppose to start at least half of this yesterday but I was having an NXT day and I was still thinking about what had happened a couple of days ago and its kinda been bugging me a bit but its all good for now. So let's continue with a good amount of reads and votes. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2K 52
A love kept secret. One blooming and a family member with a dark secret calls for a lot of drama, Especially when everyone finds out. -- This story i...
4.6K 119 26
The second part to my Riverdale Is My Home story. Enjoy :) Sorry if its no good..
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
124K 2.7K 28
Grace Matthews is forced to move once again with her abusive daddy to Memphis Tennessee where she meets the just starting to become famous Elvis Pres...