Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 48

887 16 0
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Today we have Smackdown today. But I mean anything can happen. But here's the thing. I think, I think I am gonna have to work with Paige again. Not that I have a problem with it but she has been kinda bitchy lately. I really don't know what her problem is. I mean wasn't I suppose to  be the one that gets the title shot but of course she worms her way into this feud and also the shot. Darn. I was just waiting for Dean to come back to the gym and I wasn't in the mood to come anyway. I was just on my phone until I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it and oh my gosh there was Renee. What does she have to say now?

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I wanted to say that when I told you that kind of stuff that I didn't mean it. Even though it was the truth" she smirked.

"Why? What did I ever do to you that makes you be like this to me" I asked her.

"I just feel like you are always getting your way. I mean wasn't it like that with Dean?" she asked.

"I didn't do anything to make Dean like me. He did that on his own. So don't blame me for any shit" I said coming out to the hallway and shutting the door. 

"Do you even know what the hell you are saying right now? You practically makes sure that everyone likes you"

"Not everyone has to like me. I would not give a shit about that" I hissed.

"Is that why Paige has been saying that she is a better wrestler than you and she doesn't really care about being your friend" she said. Wait what?

"What do you mean by that?" I was now confused. 

"I heard her talking about it after your segment on Raw. She only did this so she can distract you so you wouldn't get your title shot" she said. Should I believe her or?

"I think I shouldn't believe you. You already said stuff about my relationship with Dean and I don't want you to be like this with my friends"

"What if I was telling the truth though?"

"I would actually find out actually to see if you were right" I said.

"She would only lie to you. I mean I have a feeling she already did that already. Also she did that all the time when you two were doing that feud."

"Why are you so full of yourself. I have done nothing to you and you just start a load of crap" I said.

"It's only because you are a bitch. You act like one anyway ever since you started dating Dean"

"Woah, hold up. I think this needs to stop now" we hear a voice and when we turn around there is Paige.

"Well, well, well look who it is" Renee said smirking. 

"Renee shut your mouth and leave Brooklyn alone" Paige said to her.

"Again like I told you before I don't need to listen to you. You are not the boss of me"

"But I am tougher than you. You probably wouldn't last a minute against me if we had a fight" Paige smirked  back. Then she added on.

"So if I were you go away" and Renee just scoffed and then walked away. I still had her words going through my head. Is Paige just pretending to be my friend? I mean she shouldn't because I have been nothing but nice to her. I barely do anything to her.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"Are you pretending to be my friend?" I asked. Her face dropped.

"Why is she saying that I am. Trust me Brooklyn, I am not doing that at all. She already starting to say shit about you and Dean and she is doing the same for me. Don't listen to her because she isn't worth it."

"I really don't know how to say about that" I said.

"Brook, she suddenly starting saying crap about your relationship and no one in the world should do that she said shaking her head.

"I am just tired of being lied to. I have been lied by you tons of time when we were having that feud and who knows what can be going on now" I shrugged.

"Oh, so you are gonna be taking her side and not gonna believe me?" she asked. Her tone started to raise up a bit.

"I didn't say that. I was just saying"

"No you are pretty much listening to her. I have done nothing to you. Nothing. My gosh Brooklyn are we really gonna start this again because if that is happening than I am done for now" she said and then started walking away. I wasn't gonna let her walk away.

"Paige stop" I said and she stopped.

"You need to listen to me more clearly. She can be lying but I just said that I am getting tired of people lying to me. I don't need to believe in her if I know what she has done already. Please don't be like this" I pleaded.

"Stop? I should not be like this? Why are you always taking everybody's side than mine.?" she asked.

"Because you took away my title shot that was suppose to happen at Fast Lane" I yelled. She was now full on glaring at me.

"So you hated ever since I got a title shot. Dude, I wasn't handed it. The fucking Authority gave it to me. I didn't ask for it. I didn't go up to them and ask for a shot. I mean I am pretty sure you were gonna get it but they thought I needed it"

I think we really shouldn't be doing this because we both are in the same feud and we both need to work together in order to win this feud against The Bella Twins. But I am not sure if she is gonna be alright with it now. I looked back at her and it looks like she was thinking hard about it.

"I think we really shouldn't be doing this. We are in the same feud together and be on the same page." I said.

She also nodded. "I suppose you are right. We gotta knock them down" 

"So I am sorry but I think I am now realizing that Renee is saying that just for us to fight" I said. She agreed with me.

"Well of course she is gonna do that. I think she is jealous that you got Dean and she doesn't" she said and that was when I started laughing.

"That can be true" I said smiling. 

"Okay, so does Dean know anything of what Renee has been doing to you?" she asked.

"Yeah I told him about the stuff that she said about our relationship and he was just saying to ignore it and I am trying real hard, really." I said. It's kinda hard to ignore what your former friend would say about your relationship.

"Are you okay, Brooklyn?" she asked me. 

"I will be fine later. I just want to see Dean" I said.

"You will see him soon. Isn't he at the gym?" she asked and I nodded. Right when I did nodded she grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the hotel.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"The gym so that you can see your boy toy" she said stating the obvious. I had to laugh at her for a little bit. She was quite funny.

"Well thank you for doing that" I said. She just looked over at me and smiled.

The gym wasn't really long from the hotel. So we obviously made it in five minutes. She let go of my arm and started to look around. It didn't take her that long to find him and then she pushed me in the direction of him. Dean at the moment was doing weights so it was perfect to go and see him.

"hey babe" I said as I got closer to him.

"Well there is my beautiful girlfriend in the gym. What are you doing here?" he asked as he stopped lifting the weights.

"I actually wasn't planning on coming here but after talking to Paige and saying that I wanted to see you she practically grabbed my arm and dragged me here" I said.

"Well you are here and I am glad you are" he smiled. I also smiled as well.

"So you ready to do Smackdown?" I asked him.

"Of course. Just getting to go out there and just punching the crap out of someone is amazing. It never gets boring at all."

"I had a feeling that you would say that" I said laughing a bit.

"Well I kinda had to tell the truth" he shrugged.

"Well it is true anyway" I said and he laughed but agreed with me. He continued to do a couple more weights and then he stopped and looked at me.

"Want to go to the arena together?" he asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we started walking out the door until we were stopped by Paige.

"Brooklyn where are you going?" she asked.

"Going to the arena with Dean" I said like it was obvious.

"Okay, well I will see you there" she said and then walked away. I just shrugged at Dean and then we got ready for Smackdown.

|Smackdown|

Dean wanted to hang out a bit before Smackdown started. We both had to do things tonight on the show so he just wanted to be with each other for a bit before it all happened.

"So on Monday Night Raw when you made a demand you wanted the Intercontinental Championship?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well because after I saw all the greats of champions on the wall it kinda had me thinking that I kinda wanted that as well. Also since before The Royal Rumble I had pinned Bad News Barrett and it did made all sense that I should get a title shot. So I am hoping that I will be able to get that but if not then he's gonna be taking the hard way into giving me my shot" he said. His reason was very reasonable. I mean come on.

"You have a point of what you said about pinning him and that you are next in line for the title but what if he says no?"

"Again he will be taking the harder way. I mean it. I will do anything to take that title away from him"

"Well I hope you take it away from him because you deserve it more than him"

"Thanks babe. It's great hearing it from you" he smiled and then put his arm around me while I laid my head on his chest.

"How are you coping with this feud with the Bella Twins?" he asked.

"It's going alright. I mean I hate how it's coming so far and what they have been doing. But I will just have to go through it"

"I understand what you mean but trust me when I say that you are a strong girl and you will get through this feud and also get the title some day. Okay?" he asked and I nodded.

"I am just hoping that it ends soon. It is getting pretty tiring" I said.

"I know and you will make it through. Why? Because I believe in you" he said and that right there made me smile.

"I know you will be able to do it and I want you to have a big smile on your face while it's happening. You can be able to do it." he said.

"It looks like we are gonna have to start the show now" I said. 

"Yeah it looks like it. Also you have to be out there tonight so why don't we get ready" he said and then pulled me up from the chair and we went to his locker room.

----

So Paige was in a match again Alicia again. I am kinda thinking that Alicia wanted a rematch from Monday Night Raw. I don't even know why she wanted it but then again they are friends in real life so let's see how this match is going. I also was a ringside, watching on. Also because Paige wanted me out there. 

The bell rang and they were circling around and then Paige launched at her and then started punching her. Alicia had pushed Paige against the ropes and then gave her a swinging back breaker. Alicia went for the pin but Paige kicked out at 2. Then Alicia picked up Paige and then threw her out of the ring and I just looked at her in disbelief and I just stayed where I was. Paige was then able to get back into the ring. Alicia had given Paige a suplex and then went for the cover but Paige kicked out. 

Alicia now had Paige in a headlock. Paige was able to get out of it and started giving her punches to the stomach. Then Paige was giving her clothesline after clothesline after clothesline. She then gave Alicia a big kick to the face. I started to cheer on her more. 

She gave her another kick to the stomach and then went for her submission. Paige was able to have the PTO on her and then after a couple of seconds Alicia tapped and Paige won the match. I went into the ring and put her hand up. 

Let me tell you something, that Paige is ready for Fast Lane and so am I.

*Dean's P.O.V* 

I was in a match against Curtis Axel because of what had transpired at Raw. So what he was getting on my nerves saying that he needed to go against Brock at Wrestlemania and let me tell you something that there was no way in hell that it was gonna happen. So at the moment I was giving him chops to the stomach while he is leaning against the rope. I grabbed him and gave him an irish whip and he did the same but I was able to do a crossbody and then I started punching him. Then I gave him an elbow to the chest. He had me in the corner and when he was coming towards me I was gonna stop him by kicking him but he stopped me and he put me against the ropes and because of my back facing him he gave me punches from behind. 

After the constant punching he threw me out of the ring and after a bit I saw him come out of the ring and was gonna throw me back in but I was able to swing around it and then gave him a huge clothesline in front of the announce table. I threw him back into the ring and then gave him a running bulldog. I went on the top rope and was waiting for him to get up and when he did I went to give him an elbow but he countered and gave me a kick to the stomach and then he was punching me. I then slingshot through the ropes and gave him a huge clothesline. 

I picked him up and then gave him Dirty Deeds for the win. My music blared through the arena until Bad News Barrett decided to interrupt.

"Dean Ambrose, I have some breaking news curtisy of the Bad News Zone. That's BNZ. See, Dean you are a derranged of a superstar who is trying to make himself relavant by challenging me for my Intercontinental Championship. well unfortunaly Dean things aren't looking good for you because you are too much of a lunatic to get an intercontinental opputunity. For more breaking news, please stay tuned for BNZ" he said and then laughed. 

I don't care what he says, I am coming after him and his championship. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter. I am kinda sorry that the beginning was kinda bad and I know during Dean's P.O.V while Bad News Barrett was talking that I did a few errors with the words and I know but I can't spell them right so sorry. I also want to say that this book has officially reached 10,000 reads. That is really amazing. That is incredible and thank you guys. Let's continue all the reads and everything. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
33.4K 909 81
(For first season) Nicole Gilbert just lost both of her parents in a car accident. Her and her two other siblings were lucky to have made it out ali...
2.2M 61K 67
my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God
234K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...