Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 33

1.4K 29 2
By danielle_love27

*Dean's P.O.V*

So I have this interview with Michael Cole today. I was actually looking forward to it. I had also already arrived at the place as well and usually when I do these kind of things it goes quicker so we will see how long this one will go. I was already seated in the seat waiting for it to begin.

"Hello Everybody and Happy New Year. Welcome to our weekly interview on WWE.com. My guest at this time The Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose" Cole said.

"Dean welcome and from what I understand this is the first time you ever been in a form quite like this" he said.

"Uh not use to being in a stuffy setting or anything like this. I really don't know how you deal with these lights on your face like this and last time I have been in a place this stuff was when the cops for the incident at 7/11 which I had nothing to do with" I said looking around the place.

"And you know 17 year olds" I added.

"Way, way, way too much information for me but let's talk about New Years first. I'm real curious to find out what Dean Ambrose does for New Years?" he asked.

"Uh I can't remember a lot of them. This year though I think I'm gonna drive to the middle of the desert with a bottle of champagne and speakers, some Hank Williams Jr. and my finest tuxedo and ring in the New Year under the stars"

"By yourself?" he asked.

"Well.." "Perhaps, right?" "Unless Cena wants to come?" I shrugged.

"Let's...Listen..Let's talk about what happen this past Monday Night on Raw this serious situation uhh WWE is gonna change uh gonna change the many lives of superstars this coming Monday because the Authority is back in powe. Triple H and Stephanie, along with your Shield brotheren, Seth Rollins" he said and then I just put my hand on my head. Hard actually.

"Is part of all of this your thoughts on the Authority coming back"

"It sucks. Terrible, it's awful. Nobody likes The Authority. They are all about ego and holding people down and it's all about them, It's.. bummer blehhh. Do you think the whole Authoritys a bummer?" I asked him.

"I..I..umm" he stuttered.

"Come on" I said.

"No I hate the Authority" I said. He kept stuttering.

"Seth Rollins is a big part of The Authority your former buddy from The Shield."

"Oh that's good for him. Not good for anybody else. Not good for anybody else that comes and hears the word everyday oh with their hard head on and do the best job they possibly can and hopefully be rewarded for that and they like to put their foot on people and hold people down. Anybody who doesn't kiss the Authoritys ass you know they are gonna do everything they can to step on them. But the funny thing about those people is those people find the harder to step on."

"So with all of that being said the first Raw of 2015 and for the first time on Monday Night Raw there's gonna be an ambulance match between Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt. The rules are simple you encompasitate your opponent to the point where you can put them in the back of the ambulance and close the door and drive that ambulance away. You actually look giddy about this."

"How can you not be? This whole thing with Bray Wyatt I forget how it even started or why we been fighting. No no no I remember cause Bray Wyatt stole from me. He stole Hell in a Cell from me but then after that it just become beating the crap out of each other across the country for weeks and on in and with any sort of weapon imaginable and I'm never happier when I am in some moral danger and I'm never happier when I knock down and drag out, fight to the absolute finish and this is what it's been and the thing is at some point it's all gonna have to come to an end. You know I have lots of stuff to worry about and this whole Bray Wyatt thing is kinda of a distraction no matter how much fun it is. At some point I just gotta get out of this and it's all gonna come to an end on Monday night in an ambulance match. Somebodys getting in the ambulance, someone ain't coming out."

"Bray Wyatt said this past Monday on Raw that we wouldn't be able to resesuate you because you are already dead and Bray already has your soul."

I started laughing. "Bray Wyatt has my soul? Ooooo what does that even mean? I don't even understand half the stuff Bray Wyatt says. I know that he's trying to get inside my head. He's been trying to get inside my head since day one. Just saying a lot of stuff and he thought it was a toy to be easy to play with. He understood the kind of person that he was dealing with and Bray Wyatt's stuff doesn't make sense to me and I absolutely do not care. All I know is big tough angry animal of the human being or whatever he is and were gonna get in a fight. A big ugly nasty fight and somebodys going into an ambulance. Weather it's me or him. It's gonna be over. I'm gonna put Bray Wyatt in the back of that ambulance or I'm gonna die trying. I'm going to put Bray Wyatt down for good or I'm gonna go down in a blaze of glory, either way. These are the kind of moments you live for, right?" I said and then I patted him on the knee.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Dean was at his interview while I was at the hotel. The Bella Twins wanted to see me just a little bit because they have to leave again. Nikki said that she did watch Raw and she can't wait to start this feud. I can also say that I can't wait. It's gonna be a lot of fun. At least I don't have to deal with Paige anymore. Thank goodness.

"so ready for New Years Eve?" Nikki asked me. I nodded.

"Gonna have your New Years kiss with Dean" she teased. I smiled.

"I think that I have been wanting that to happen before we got together" I said. They laughed a bit.

"Oh trust me we don't blame you. We knew how much you liked him" Brie said. I shook my head.

"So do you guys know what you guys are doing?"

"Umm he hasn't mentioned anything to me but I have a feeling that when he gets back from his interview with Michael Cole then he will tell me" I said.

"Well I hope it's nothing too dirty, you know? We know how he is" Nikki said.

"Yeah I know what he is like" I said.

"Well Brie and I are having a party. I mean if Dean doesn't have any plans then you can come along. Won't be a bother to us" Nikki said.

"We will just have to wait and see what Dean says"

"So are you nervous about that ambulance match that he is having with Bray?" Brie asked.

"I can admit. I am. Like everyone else is saying that kind of match hasn't happened before on Raw and for it being between two of the crazy guys in the company than I mean it would be brutal" I said. They agreed with me.

"But I mean he can handle it. Did you see that street fight he had with Bray and that TLC match. I mean sure he was hurt but then he was fine"

"I know he can and he is constantly telling me that he is gonna be alright but I can't help but worry about him" I said.

"Well you should be able to. You are his girlfriend" Brie said.

"It's the same with John. When I had to go and watch his surgery for his torn triceps I mean just looking at it made me feel disgusted because there was blood all over the place" she said. I made a face.

"Same goes for Daniel. When he was out for the longest time and still is. I had to quit at Payback to look after him" Brie said.

"Yeah you both make good points" I said.

"So even if Dean made plans do you know what you are wearing?"

"I don't even know. I just thought that I would go with something pretty" I shrugged.

"I don't blame you for not knowing what to wear. I mean I am like that as well" Nikki said. Brie and I laughed.

After a few more minutes we heard the door moving and we all looked and saw Dean coming in. He was back from his interview.

"Hey Dean" Nikki and Brie said. He looked at them.

"Hey girls" he said and then sat next to me.

"So we were just talking about New Years tonight" Nikki said. I think I know what she was doing.

"Oh" he said.

"Do you guys have any plans?" she asked him. He looked at me for a minute. Then he spoke up.

"Well yeah. I am taking her somewhere" he said.

"Aww they cooed." the two of them said.

"Is it something romantic?" Nikki asked.

"If you call under the stars and having a drink of champagne then yeah" he said.

"I swear you better make it the best New Years Eve she ever had or I am gonna do the Rack Attack on you" she said. I laughed. He put his hands up.

"Don't worry. I have it all under control" he said. Oh great.

"Well we better get ready for the party that we are having. Have fun you two but not too much fun" Nikki said and with that they both left.

"Well speaking of getting ready. You need to as well" he said.

"Okay" I said and stood up. I started walking away but then he called my name. I looked back at him.

"Give me a kiss first" he said. I rolled my eyes and went over to him planting a kiss on his lips. He kissed back.

"I have to get ready" I said and then he let me.

——-

I took a shower and I was ready to go. Like I said I had no idea on what to wear but I had decided that I would wear skinny jeans, black converse, and a sparkly top. I put on my leather jacket to finish it. My hair was curled and I had light makeup on. Dean had already driven us to our place that we were gonna celebrate at. He was now just setting up.

He laid down the picnic blanket and he had champagne. I can admit he was trying to make it romantic as possible. We were pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

"Okay so we might we might as well do a little toast" he said picking up the champagne and then pouring me a drink and then one for himself.

"I'll start" he started saying. "A toast to the most important person to me. You have made my life amazing so far. I don't care that we have been dating for only a month. You literally flipped my world upside down. This ones for you babe" he said. I guess it was my turn.

"And a toast to my important person in my life. You make my day and I had a blast with you and many more months to come for us." I said. We clinked our glasses together and then took a sip.

"I swear we were meant to be" he said coming closer to me.

"I can agree with you" I told him. He smiled.

"It's really amazing because I am ending this year with you and also beginning the new year with you. I wouldn't want to spend this moment with anyone else" he said grabbing my hand.

"Same" I said.

Again we were just in silence. I have a feeling that we liked it so much that we always do it. I have no idea why.

"So Royal Rumble is coming up" I started to say. He looked at me.

"You ready for it?" I asked him.

"Darling, you should know that I am always ready for a Royal Rumble. I go out there just making sure that everyone knows that I am one of the best. I wouldn't cared how it ended" he said putting his arm around me.

"You have a point there" I said. He smirked.

"So are we doing anything else before the night is over?" I asked him. He pulled out his phone. I can tell that he was checking the time.

"Well let's just say that we have five minutes until it's the New Year. I have something planned" he said.

"What else you do you have, mister?" I asked him.

"Well you are gonna have to wait and see" he said. I pouted. I was hoping it was gonna work but it didn't.

"Don't pout at me" he said.

"Fine" I said.

"So before it's the New Year what was your favorite part of 2014?" I asked him.

"Well my favorite part was when I was able to make you mine. It was the best decision of my life" he said.

"I can say the same. I have been wanting it to happen" I said.

"Well darling look at where we are now" he smiled. I smiled as well.

Again we were quiet but then all of a sudden there was a loud boom in the sky and then there were fireworks. So this was what Dean was planning? I had admit they were really pretty. Lots of pink, white, green, blue. They looked amazing. I didn't even know how long they were going on for but I enjoyed it. They were still going on. Dean looked at me.

"This was what I was planning" he said.

"I thought so" I said.

"So it's 12:02 so it's 2015" he said. I smiled.

"I am sitting next to the girl of my dreams and it's the New Year." he said. I was still smiling.

"Happy New Year babe. I love you so much" he said.

"Happy New Year. I love you too" I said and then we shared a kiss.

I had to admit Dean did an amazing job at this. I love him so much.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

So that is it for this chapter. I really hoped you guys liked it. There really isn't much to say except that Dean had won against Seth Rollins yesterday night. No not via DQ he actually got the 123. Everyone saw it, okay? This book is like 20 votes away to getting to 200 votes. That's amazing. Keep up the work. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next one.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 534 25
(Sequel to Nonofficial Love.) Ace Merrill & Rebecca Chamberd are finally a couple and all she wants is for Ace to tell her how he feels, is he ever c...
305K 12.9K 32
Keegan James was just a normal woman living a normal life at the age of 23. She owned her own restaurants. She owned her own home and car. She was he...
398K 12.1K 35
❝𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚...
36.3K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...