Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 31

1.8K 34 5
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Well it looks like Dean and I had at bad day at Smackdown. I was mad at the fact that Paige had said that and then Bray had to ruin Dean's match. He came over to me very pissed after the match. We were getting ready to go to Vegas. I can't believe that Dean wanted to be there with me but still I am his girlfriend so I really am excited. We left after he came back from his match and we were just on our way to the airport. I haven't said anything after what had Paige said. I wasn't in the mood.

"You know you don't have to listen to her. That's her bullshit and you are the opposite of what she had said." he said trying to comfort me but it didn't work.

"You are not useless to anyone. She is obviously still upset that you had won those two matches that you guys had" I still kept quiet.

We finally made it to the airport and he grabbed my bags along with his and then we went in. Dean had just told me that they got a first class so that it was easier for me. I don't know he said that.

We were able to get on the plane right away. He put our bags away and then sat next to me.

"Brooklyn will you please listen to me?" he asked me. I looked at him.

"I hate the fact that she had made you upset. I hated the fact that she even said that to you in front of everyone. But please listen to me. You are none of those things."

"I just don't know why she said that. I didn't even done anything to her" I said.

"I know but I have a feeling she is just gonna continue to just mess with you but really you just need to ignore her. You have another storyline coming up soon and you don't need to pay attention to her" he said to me. I nodded and cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You wonderful. Okay?" he asked. I nodded. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you" he said. I smiled.

"I love you too" I said and then we both fell asleep.

——

After a decent plane ride we got off and we went to the car that we were gonna have. Apparently this is Dean's car. The one that he drove around here.

He put my bags in the back of the trunk and then came into the drivers seat.

"You ready for Vegas?" he asked me.

"I am very excited. I also can't wait to spend Christmas with you. I think you know the reason why I haven't been able to spend it with anyone. Right?" he asked me. I nodded.

He can really trust me when he talks about his past. But like I said I can't wait to spend this holiday with him because I would only want to spend it with him.

"So what are we gonna do when we get there?" I asked him. When we were stopped at a red light he looked at me.

"Maybe we can just settle. Maybe watch a movie and then get ready for Christmas Eve. Also can I just say that I already have the tree up. So if you have any present for me then you can put it under it." he said.

"Sounds great and okay I will do that" I told him once he started driving again.

"Yeah I just thought we could do something simple because we had just had a big flight and we both are like extremely tired" he said.

"I can agree with you on that" I said taking out my phone. I wasn't really doing anything. I was just you know..taking selfies. I even got lucky to have a photo of Dean because while I was taking some he just jumped right in when it was a red stop.

"I like this photo" I said showing him. It was a picture of the two of us sticking our tongues out.

"Yeah I like it too" he said. I set it as my screensaver and then put my phone back into my pocket.

After a little bit more driving we finally made it to his house. When I saw it house it looked really nice. I got out and he grabbed out luggage. I followed him to the house and he gave me my luggage to hold while he opened the door with the keys. When he finally did we both went into the house. Just looking at it in the inside it was amazing.

"You have an amazing house" I told him looking around still.

"Yeah I like it too. Even though I am barely here I like it" he said putting the luggage down. He came over to me.

"Okay so what we can do it take the luggage to my room and then we can have dinner and watch a movie." he said. I nodded. So he took our luggage to his room and I went with him. His room was pretty amazing.

He said that he was making the dinner while I pick the movie. I simply just pick White Chicks. Meanwhile when I was doing that I put my presents for him under the tree that was there. He came back into the room.

"What movie did you pick?" he asked.

"White Chicks" I simply answered.

"Okay well dinner is almost done so I will be back and I am also bring back sodas as well" he said.

After about another 10 minutes he came back into the living room with the dinner and drinks. He simply made mac and cheese with chicken. Not a bad meal. We put the movie in the DVD Player and started watching it. We were pretty much laughing through the whole movie. I can tell that Dean was enjoying it and so was I.

"That movie is so hilarious" Dean said turning the T.V off.

"I knew that is why it's one of my favorites" I said.

"Well I think we have to get to bed. We can get ready tomorrow. I can maybe show you around a little bit and then have dinner done. Since tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Even though I don't think anything will be opened" he said standing up.

"I'm okay with that" I said also standing up.

|The Next Day|

So we went with what Dean had suggested. He wanted to show me around Vegas for a little bit and then you know we will get ready for Christmas Eve. We were just looking at what was around.

"So I know this isn't much but here is one of my favorite parks" he said as we arrived there.

"So what are we gonna be doing for Christmas Eve?" I asked him.

"Okay, so most people wouldn't do this but you know that I love walking and running on the mountains so I was thinking that we can have like a Christmas Eve dinner there on top of a mountain. Also have a glass of wine" he suggested.

"That is not a bad idea" I said. He shrugged.

"I though so as well. Also it literally just came up in my mind just now" he laughed. I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter. It's still think it's a great idea" I said snuggling into him. He put his arms around me.

"I thought it would be romantic" he said.

"I think it really is" I said.

"I also just want to make this Christmas great for you. Knowing that you are one of the most special person to me. I wanted to make it special"

"It really doesn't matter where we are. As long as I am with you then it's perfect already. This moment right now it perfect. Just being with you is everything that I wished for." I said. He was looking at me as I said it. He leaned in and then gave me a kiss. I kissed him back and we kissed for a few minutes and then pulled away.

"You are the most incredible person ever that has stepped on this earth" he said looking into my eyes.

"You are too" I said.

"This moment really is something" he said. I just snuggled into him more so that it just looked like now we were hugging. His hands were on my back.

"Okay let's talk about work for a little bit" he said. I looked at him.

"So are gonna continue to feud against Paige or are you gonna get a new feud when we go back?" he asked me.

"Well The Bella Twins and I were talking about me going for the Divas Title. Of course I would understand whatever they did in the ring that they didn't mean. It would just be a storyline" I said.

"I think the fans would enjoy that. Also me. Just as long as they don't mean no harm then yeah it would be great" he said.

"They won't . We pretty much talked about it. They would be sorry of what they have to do to me but when we get backstage then we are gonna be best friends again" I said.

"Is it gonna start when we are on Raw?" he asked.

"Most likely" I said.

"I am really hoping you become Diva's Champion. You would be a great on and everyone else thinks so" he said. I smiled because he can do anything to make me smile.

"You really think that?" I asked.

"Yes. You have everything to be it so yup" he said.

"You are truly the best ever" I said.

"Same goes for you too" he said smiling and then giving me a kiss.

———

I was almost done getting ready. I was in a black skirt, with black leggings, a red sweater and a black scarf. I also had brown boots on. When I looked into the mirror I was happy with my appearance. My hair was also curled. I loved the look. Dean was downstairs waiting for me. I think he was tired of waiting so I went down and then he saw me and then smiled at me.

"You look beautiful" he said grabbing my hand and then giving me a twirl. I giggled.

"So should we go on the mountain?" he asked putting his hand out. I nodded and then grabbed his hand.

He grabbed the picnic basket that was filled with food and also had the wine and then we walked. We weren't gonna walk that much but we were gonna go to the mountain that had a great view. We had probably been walking for ten minutes and I was already tired.

"How do you do this?" I asked him.

"Hey, it's what I always did when I had to get ready for a WWE PPV" he said and then he continued walking.

I really just wanted this walk to be finished because I want to sit down and just enjoy this time. I was tired and my body was starting to hurt. After a few more minutes of walking we were finally able to sit down.

"Enjoy the walk?" he asked me while smirking. I glared at him.

"Hey, don't be like that" he said. He took all the food out of the picnic basket and then took out the wine. He poured me a glass and then one for himself.

"I swear the view is incredible" I said.

"I know it is" he said. I can tell that he was not talking about the view that was in front of us. He was talking about me but I just pretended that I didn't know. He had given me some of the pasta that he had cooked earlier.

"Since when did you knew how to cook?" I teased him.

"Darling, I always knew how to cook" he said.

"If you say so" I shrugged.

"So about tomorrow.." he trailed off. I looked at him.

"I think it's pretty obvious what tomorrow is. Not only is it Christmas but it is also our one month anniversary" he started to say.

"I thought that we don't really do much tomorrow. Maybe have a lazy day after we open our presents that we got each other and you know watch movies and such. If you don't like that idea then we don't have to do that" he said.

"No it's fine. Besides it's Christmas and I think everything will be closed for it" I said.

"Your right" he said taking a sip of his wine.

"Like I said earlier. As long as I am with you then it doesn't matter. You make everything better" I said. He smiled.

"Its the same for you. You are the best thing that ever has happened to me" he said pulling me into him. He is such a cutie.

"You sure do love to cuddle" I said. He chuckled.

"Is it a bad thing?" he asked.

"No because I love it too" I said.

It was already night time and Dean and I were just looking at the stars that were there. We were pretty much just sitting there in silence just being in each others arms and just looking around the place. I was being serious. It was incredible.

"I can be here forever" I said.

"I can be here too but you know that we are gonna have to leave and go back to the house" he told me. I looked at him.

"How about this the next time that we come then I will take you back here. We can even be here all day if you wanted" he said.

"Okay" I said getting up.

"I promise we will be back" he said putting his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, did you know that?" I asked him.

"I did and I love you too" he said.

"Now we have to walk again" I whined. He looked at me.

"You really don't like that part, do you?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"It just takes forever." I said.

"You know I would carry you but I am not. I have to carry something else" he said. I just glared at him as he chuckled.

So again we walked for how long we were suppose to and again it was tiring. I really don't know how he did it. Doesn't he ever tired? Probably not. So we finally made it back to his house and then we were getting ready for bed.

"You really are tired?" he asked me. I nodded. He climbed into bed and then wrapped his arms around me.

"Tomorrow is gonna be the best Christmas you ever had" he whispered into my ear.

"I know it will be" i said. Then he gave me a kiss and then we were off to sleep.

|Christmas|

I was woken up by the sounds that were outside. I don't know why but it woke me up. When I looked to my side Dean was not laying there. I was figuring out where he could be but then all of a sudden my question with answer with Dean coming into the room with breakfast in bed.

"I told you that you were gonna have a great Christmas" he said and then gave me the tray that held the breakfast. It had eggs, potatoes, and bacon. Also had orange juice.

"It looks great" I said smiling.

"Well I will do anything for you" he said sitting next to me on the bed.

I ate his yummy breakfast that he had made for we as we talked. It was also another moment that I loved a lot. It was perfect.

"Okay so are you ready for opening presents?" he asked me as I finished the breakfast that he made me. I nodded. He took the tray away from me and then grabbed my hand and he lead me downstairs and into the living room. He put the tray away in the kitchen and then came into the living room that I was in.

"Okay so who first?" I asked him. He thought about it for a minute.

"I think it should be you. Meaning that you are my guest in my house and like I always say you are the most special person to me" he said making me smile.

"Okay" I said still smiling and he went under the tree and grabbed the first present that had my name on it. He gave it to me.

"Oh just letting you know that every present that you got is from me" he said. I figured. I opened the present and I just gasp. It looked amazing. It was a heart necklace and it was beautiful.

"It's so beautiful" I said. He smiled.

"I knew you were gonna love it. When I saw it, it made me think of you" he said. He put it around my neck.

"It looks beautiful on you" he said. I smiled.

"Thank you" I said.

I went to get his first present that had his name on it and then gave it to him. He opened it right away.

"You got me new shoes?" he asked me after he opened it. I nodded.

"These are amazing babe" he said putting them to the side.

"Anything for you" I said. He grabbed a much smaller present and then gave it to me. I opened it and there was a charm bracelet.

"I know it's another piece of jewlry but I was planning on getting you one before Christmas anyway. I guess you can say that is your anniversary present" he said and I nodded.

It was also a beautiful bracelet. It had tons of charms and I loved it when I first saw it in the box.

We continued to open presents and let me tell you it was a lot of fun. I had gotten clothes and so did Dean. He even got a watch from me. I am not gonna tell you how much it cost. Also the watch was his anniversary present.

He even got me a dress. It was red and black and it had lace to it as well. I loved it.

"Thank you for all the presents babe" I said. He finished putting the last of the wrapping paper in the garbage bag and then came over to me.

"Anything for you. I wanted this Christmas to be memoriable" he said.

"Then I guess that I can tell you that I won't forget about it" I said smiling.

He was already wearing the watch that I gave him. He loved it as well. He put the trash away as I sat on the couch. I waited for him to come back. He came back after a few minutes and then sat next to me. He put his arm around me.

"I enjoyed spending Christmas with you" he said looking at me. I was looking at him too.

"So did I" I said.

"I mean literally. This has been the best. I am with my girl and I had a blast with her. I mean it when I say that I love you so much" he said. I started blushing after he said that.

"Aww you are blushing" he said laughing a bit. I looked at him.

"You have to admit that it's pretty cute when you do blush" he said. I didn't answer him.

"Are you gonna give me the silence treatment on this holiday?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"Well then I guess since you didn't answer me then you are gonna have to give me a kiss" he said smirking.

"I guess I have to then" I said and then kissed him. He kissed back and I didn't know how long we were kissing. We pulled back later.

"Happy one month anniversary babe" he said. I smiled.

"Happy one month anniversary to you too" I said and then he pulled me into another kiss.

I had to admit today was one of the best moments of my life. I am with the man of my dreams and he just made this day amazing. I would never forget this day. He is the most amazing man on that has ever stepped foot on this earth. I love him so much.

————————————————————————————————————————-

Well that is it for this chapter. I really hoped you guys liked it. I enjoyed writing it and I hope you had fun reading it. Yes, their date since they started dating was 11/25/14. Remember it was two days after Survivor Series. Also sorry that it kinda took forever to be written. It probably would have been published yesterday if I had more words written before and if I had more time. I didn't really and I am sorry. I don't know how long this chapter is but I guess we will find out. So do what you guys always do. Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 76 7
"𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭" . . . . "how much we talking?" . . . In this s...
4.6K 119 26
The second part to my Riverdale Is My Home story. Enjoy :) Sorry if its no good..
36.3K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
305K 12.9K 32
Keegan James was just a normal woman living a normal life at the age of 23. She owned her own restaurants. She owned her own home and car. She was he...