Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 30

1.6K 29 0
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I didn't actually think that was gonna happen. I didn't expect to lose at Paige on Raw. I don't even know how that happened. It wasn't suppose to go that way. Well whatever but for now I am at the trainers. I just got finished watching Dean's match and yeah he may have lost but he looked satisfied after putting Bray through that table. I mean who wouldn't? The medic was checking me and just seeing there was anything wrong. The Bella Twins had took me here.

"I didn't actually think that was gonna happen" I told them. It was also a shock to them as well.

"Not to ruin the moment though but you can't always win" Nikki said unsure. I wasn't in the mood to say anything.

"Let's not talk about that for now" I said wincing at the pain that was happening.

"So did you talk to Dean if you wanted to come and celebrate with John and I for Christmas?" Nikki asked me.

"Yeah well I just asked him if what we were doing and he said that he was taking me to his place in Vegas" I smiled.

"Aww that is sweet" they both cooed.

"Hey isn't your anniversary in three days?" they asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah it's gonna be one month. It's weird how it went by that fast" I said.

"Yeah but again you two are like the best couple besides Daniel and I" Brie said. I just shrugged.

All of a sudden the door had bursted open and there was Dean looking concerned. He came over to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"I had a feeling that you would be here" he said and sat next to me.

"I had to and see if there is anything wrong with me" I said. There was a couple minutes of silence as the medic was still looking over me. He was able to see if there was anything wrong and then he told me.

"Well there is only one thing that is gonna cause you pain and that is your bruised ribs. When she threw you into the barricade that is how it happened. Just relax and get plenty of rest" he told me and I nodded.

Dean carefully helped me off the bed or whatever it is and then held me close to him as he took me out of the room.

"Dean you better be careful with our best friend" Nikki said. Dean chuckled.

"Nikki, I am always careful with her. If she was hurt then I don't know what I would do with myself" he said. That put a smile on my face.

"She has a smile on her face" Nikki said making Dean look at me. He grinned.

"Well she is adorable when she has it on her face. It's what I love most about her" he said making me shocked. Did he said he loved me? No one didn't noticed it though.

"Well it's quite adorable but it is time to leave the arena." Brie said walking away with her sister.

"Do you wanna do something before we head back to the hotel?" he asked me. I nodded even though I have that 'love' thing in my head still. Kinda came as a shock to me.

—-

Dean being the sweetheart he is, he had decided to take me out for a little date. The place that he had took us was really cute and romantic. I think he is kinda doing this because of our anniversary coming up soon but I have a feeling he will again be doing something special for me.

"So there is like a reason why I wanted to do this" he said playing with his fork.

"I also just wanna say that it's nothing bad. I just felt like I have to do this and what other place to do it then here." he added. I was not kinda curious as to why he was saying this.

We had already gotten our food and now we were just talking. I was still kinda wondering why we were here. Not that I mind. I love spending time with him. So I am kinda curious.

"So it's pretty obvious that our one month anniversary is coming up. I have a feeling that it's three days. On Christmas Day. So I think this is the right time to tell you this. I could have told you on our anniversary but I just feel like I have to tell you right now" he breathed out. I gave him a gesture letting him know that he can continue.

"Brooklyn you are such an amazing girl. You make my days better whenever I am having a bad day. I knew that I had to ask you out right after that kiss. Now look at where we are. It's almost been one month. I wouldn't trade you for the world. Your exactly what I look for in a girl" he said.

That just made me have a smile on my face. He was the sweetest.

"I just feel like I have to tell you this" he said starting to become a little nervous.

"Again like I said we have only been dating for almost a month but you make me the happiest man ever. Brooklyn, what I am trying to say is that I love you" he said.

He said I love you? I can not believe that. It's the first I love you. Just hearing those words made me wanna cry. It's only because I have been feeling the same but I was scared to tell him.

"You know you don't have to say it. You can just say it when your ready" he assured me.

"No, I love you too" I told him. His eyes had brightened up.

"I already knew I loved you I was just scared to tell you so I guess you can say that I was waiting for you to say it first" I said.

"That was fine with me" he said. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Dean is the best thing that happened to me.

"Well it's good that I got it off my chest" he chuckled. I smiled at him.

"I'm being serious Brooklyn. I love you. You are the best thing that has happened to me and when we first talked I knew that I had to get to know you. I knew that I had to make you mine after the kiss and now we are together. I just want to let you know that I am not gonna let you go. I am gonna be yours forever" he said. My heart just flipped hearing him say that.

"I feel the same about you. I wanted to talk to you but I was nervous so when we first started talking I was just surprised. I mean we both bumped into each other" I said and he nodded.

"I am just saying that I am crazy about you" he flat out just said. I giggled.

"So are you gonna tell the Bella Twins that this happened?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I am not sure. I am gonna have to think about it" I said. He nodded.

"So when are we gonna go to Vegas?" I asked him. He thought about it for a little bit.

"After Smackdown. So that we have the time to get settled and everything." he said.

"That's great" I told him.

|Smackdown|

This is gonna be the last show before Christmas and I am very excited. I get to go with Dean to his place in Vegas and I can't wait. I was already at the arena and was just in catering by myself. Yeah not cool. Dean was getting ready for his match against Rusev. I guess you can say that I am waiting for the Bella Twins. But I don't know. I was just on my phone going to Twitter. Liking and retweeting anything that I see. But then all of a sudden I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around and there was Nikki and Brie.

"Hey girls" I said. They smiled and sat next to me.

"Hey Mrs. Ambrose" Nikki teased and I blushed.

"I can see that you are blushing" she told me and I just shook my head.

"Don't shake your head at me. I saw your cheeks getting red" she said giving me a face.

"Okay that is enough Nikki. Anyway, are you doing anything tonight on the show?" Brie asked me.

"I just have a promo" I said. Yeah I have a promo and I have to talk about what had happened on Monday. I still can't believed that happened.

"Is Paige suppose to come out there?" Nikki asked.

"I don't know if she is but even if she does then I don't care. I am like clearly not in the mood for her shit today" I said.

"So where's boy toy?"

"Getting ready for his match" I told them.

"So is he really going against Rusev for the United States Championship?" Brie asked me.

"Yeah that's what it said and trust me I am a little worried that he can get hurt but I am for sure think he can handle it. If not then I can take care of him" I said.

"Oh so your gonna play nurse if hes hurt" Nikki again teased. Brie gave her a shove.

"You really shouldn't say that Nikki" Brie told her. Nikki look back at her sister.

"Brooklyn doesn't seem bothered. Do you?" she asked me.

"Well to be honest yes and no. It is just weird" I said.

"Is Dean gonna be with us or is he gonna just pay attention to his match that he has tonight?" Nikki asked me.

"I don't know. He might be with us. But I can tell that he would really want to do good in that match tonight. He even told me. So maybe, maybe not" I said.

"Well at least he can like impress you or something" I shook my head at Nikki's words.

"I just wanna wish you luck for your promo" Nikki said.

"Why would you wish me luck. It's just a promo" I said confused.

"No I am only saying that in case she comes out there" she said. Okay now I got it.

"Well thanks" I said.'

———-

I was at the gorilla position and was waiting for my music to play. I don't know why I was doing this but oh well. After a couple more minutes my music blared through the arena and I pulled back the curtain to be met by cheers. I smiled and walked down the ramp. I got into the ring and grabbed a microphone. I was just standing there for a little bit waiting for the cheers to go down and then I started talking.

"I think everyone had saw on Raw that I had lost to Paige in a lumber jill match" I said. The crowd booed.

"I know, I know. I wasn't expecting that either. I wasn't expecting for her to throw me into the barricade but it had happened. But I just feel like we have to talk about this in the ring. So please Paige if you are here then please come out here" I said looking at the ramp.

I was waiting to see if she was coming and then her music played. She came out and had a big grin on her face. She was probably proud of the fact that she had beaten me. She came into the ring, microphone already in her hand.

"Brooklyn, I know that you are like shocked at what had happened and trust me. I would have been the same. But listen it doesn't matter if you lose or win. All you gotta do is just give it your all." she smiled.

"I know I already know that" I said.

"But I also want to say that you put out a great match on Monday. That is why I love competing against you. You are a great wrestler, I am being serious too" she said. I really don't know if I should believe her.

"You can believe me or not. I am not gonna force you but I am telling the truth. But with what had happened on Raw. I am pretty happy that I was able to kick your ass" she grinned.

"I was finally able to win against you in the match and that is what I have been waiting for and guess what? It happened"

"Look I didn't come here to gloat about my win okay. I am just out here to say sorry. I am also being serious about it as well. You don't have to believe me." she said.

"You were my best friend and now we are not because of a stupid mistake. But I wanna say sorry."

"I wanna say sorry to Dean that he has to deal with a person like you. Someone that always tries to get her way. Someone that just has to have everything. I mean how the hell does he deal with you. You are useless. You are useless to The Bella Twins. You are useless to me. You are useless to Dean and most important. You are useless to this company" she said and that right there was just a big slap in the face. Those words had hurt me. I couldn't take it anymore and I just slapped her. I then launched at her and just started taking my anger out on her. How dare her say that I was useless to the things that I care about. I was pissed. Livid. I couldn't take it any longer.But I was then pulled back and the person holding me was Dean. I was screaming. Dean took me out of the ring and up the ramp.

*Dean's P.O.V*

Why the hell would Paige say that. I could already tell that my girlfriend is sad and she just wants to cry right now. Well she is already crying and I am trying to comfort her.

"Hey, hey don't listen to her" I said wiping away her tears. I saw the Bella Twins come over.

"Please look after her while I am getting ready for my match" I told them and then walked away.

I was already at the gorilla position and Rusev was just complaining in the ring and I was getting tired of it. My music blared through the arena and I went out there getting ready for the fight that was gonna happen. I get on the turnbuckle and then get off of it and was just ready to fight. The bell then rung.

We started circling around the ring and he got me in the corner and was gonna go at me but I dodged. I started giving him punches and was gonna get him into the corner and was giving him more punches, and kicks. Then he got me into the corner after I tried to punch him but he blocked it. He was giving me kicks to the stomach. I then was able to give him a clothesline and then started punching him again.

He was leaning against the ropes and I gave him a dropkick against it. I then gave him another dropkick and that made him go out of the ring. I then was able to launch myself through the ropes and give him suicide dive through the ropes. I then threw him back into the ring and covered him but he kicked out at two. I went to launch at him but he picked me up and then my throat was hit by the ropes. I was on the floor trying to be okay and then stand up. He started to give me vicious kicks and big elbows. He then gave me another big kick to the face and covered me but I kicked out. I then stepped on his foot so that he can let go of me. I went to clothesline him but he gave me a big kick to the midsection. While I was being in between the ropes, he went to give me a big push and then that made me be out of the ring. I was in the corner and he was coming for me but I stopped him by giving him a kick. I was crying in pain with the amount of weight being put on me. Then he gave me a big kick to the face. He tried getting me into his finisher but I was able to get out of it quickly. I then started giving him punches and kicks again. Then I gave him a running bulldog. I was at top of the turnbuckle and he was gonna go for me but I already jumped and I landed perfectly and he went to punch me but I did my thing between the ropes and gave him a big clothesline. I went to cover him but he had kicked out. I then hit him with an elbow drop and pinned him but he kicked out once again. Since he had gotten out of the ring I went out of the ring as well and I shoved him from behind and was pushing him against the barricade. I pushed him into the barricade again and was gonna go at him but I was then all of a sudden shoved.

It was Bray fucking Wyatt. He was giving me vicious punches. He threw me back into the ring. He was going for his finisher but I fought out of it and then he threw me out of the ring. I then just threw him into then announce table, myself included. Then he just threw me into the timekeepers area. He was taking apart an announce table and he was coming back to me but I threw at chair at him. I was throwing more chairs into the ring but he had gotten out before I could do anything. My music was then blared through the arena.

I am gonna give him payback for ruining my match tonight.

————————————————————————————————————————-

That is it for this chapter. I liked how this went. I am just wondering what did you guys though about it? Well again I am gonna say that the next chapter is the Christmas one. I am gonna write when they are getting ready for the plane, in Vegas, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day/Their anniversary. So I really don't know how long the next chapter will be. I really don't but I am sure that you guys don't mind right? We will just see when it comes out. So just vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 158 24
Kenny and Talias breakup was very unexpected. But what will happen once they get back into contact?
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
33.4K 909 81
(For first season) Nicole Gilbert just lost both of her parents in a car accident. Her and her two other siblings were lucky to have made it out ali...