Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 27

2.1K 31 2
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

A lumberjill match next week? Against Paige? Wow I really wasn't expecting that kind of thing to happen. It all kinda came shock to me but again it's another chance for me to beat Paige and once again prove to her that I am not weak. I am also kinda shocked that she didn't even try to like punch me or something. I mean I actually thought she would do that. But she didn't and that is all that matters. I was just walking back to the locker room to see Dean and then we would go back to the hotel. I saw Dean in catering actually and he was with The Bella Twins watching Raw. It was still going on.

"A lumberjill match?" Nikki asked as I approached them and Dean. I nodded and took my seat next to Dean.

"I am kinda surprised that he came out there"

"I know me too I mean Dean looked like he was gonna go out there and just you know beat him up" Brie said. I looked at Dean.

"I doubt that he can do anything" I said. Dean shook his head.

"He can but he just probably chose not to" he shrugged. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"But still you have a match against Paige in a lumberjill match that is next week. How do you feel about that?" Brie asked.

"It's just another chance for me to beat her" I said. It was true though. Just another chance.

"We all know that you will beat her because you have obviously shown her what you are capable of" Nikki said. That made me smile.

"I can agree with her and I just want to say that I am proud of you. Everything that you have done just made everything better" Dean said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Again the feels. Stop" Nikki said putting her head in her hands. I giggled.

"I think she was serious. She ships you guys so hard" Brie said. Oh gosh.

"It's true" Nikki spoke up.

"I can still wonder how I am friends with you guys" Dean said looking at us. I shook my head at him.

"Well you are friends with Brie and I. You are the boyfriend to Brooklyn" Nikki said.

"Should we just leave? Or should we continue to watch the show?" I asked.

"We have to stay here because we have a match but if you guys want you can leave" Brie said. I looked at Dean.

"I would love to leave but remember that I have a dark match against Bray" he said. Oh that's right. I forgot.

"Well can I go back to the hotel?" I asked him. He nodded and then took the keys and gave them to me.

"I can take a taxi back to the hotel. Just be safe and I will see you in a couple of hours. When the show is done and my match" he said and I nodded. He stood up and he gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then a kiss on the forehead.

"See you later" he said.

"Bye guys" I said and then started to walk away.

———-

Already at the hotel and I was just watching Raw on the T.V. I was just on my phone doing a follow spree on Twitter because I got bored. The show was about to end in like an hour and then it was gonna be Dean's dark match which I can't see. Booo...

I know that our one month anniversary is coming up soon but I don't really know if we are doing anything. It really just depends. I really wish I had someone to talk to because I was bored but they were at the arena. Well except AJ because of her injury. Maybe I can have her over for a bit? I sent her a text and asked her if she wanted to come over and she agreed.

After a couple of minutes she was at the door. I let her in the hotel room that Dean and I shared.

"Hey Brook" she said and then sat down.

"Hey" I said.

"So what has been going on so far?" she asked.

"Oh you know just being happy with Dean and then I have to get ready for the match that I am scheduled for next week" I shrugged.

"I heard about that. I am so rooting for you and hoping that you beat Paige. She is quite annoying." AJ said. I agreed with her.

"Yeah I can't wait for our feud to be over soon" I said.

"When does it end?" she asked. I had to think about that for a little bit.

"I think when we finally say it's over because all I know is that we are not a having at match at the Royal Rumble." I said.

"Maybe next week is your last match against her" AJ said. She could be right.

"Maybe that could be a possibility" I said.

"Then maybe you can go against The Bella Twins"

"Yeah that would be cool to go against them even though they are my best friends. Also you" I told her and she smiled.

We really didn't do that much stuff. We just talked about how I felt with Dean and more on what I would want to do after my feud with Paige was done. It's a possibility that it will end next week. Then whatever that came to mind. We were also finishing the show and I have a feeling now that Dean was having his dark match.

"When do you think Dean will be back?" she asked me.

"Maybe in an hour" I shrugged. I have a habit of doing that and I think you already know that though.

"Well it is getting late but I will see you later. Okay?" she said and I nodded and stood up and she gave me a hug and then left.

|SuperSmackdown|

Dean wanted to go to the gym so I was all why not? But since we kinda woke up late we just decided to go to the gym that was at the arena. Dean was carrying my bags to the rental car. Such a gentlemen.

"You ready for SuperSmackdown?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah kinda gonna have a confrontation with Bray and that is pretty much" he shrugged and then put the last bags in the car. I was already in the passenger seat.

"What about you?" he asked.

"I just have an interview" I said.

"Lucky you don't have that much to do" he groaned. I laughed a little.

"Yeah but then I have a match at Tribute to the Troops" I said.

"So do I" he said and then started the car. We just had small talk while we were on our way to the arena. I was kinda tired but I am sure that I will be ready when it was time for my interview. We have finally reached to the arena and I got out of the car while Dean got our bags. He handed my bag and then he left to go to the gym and I went to find the Bella Twins. I eventually found them.

"We were wondering where you were" Nikki said as I sat down next to her.

"Well Dean and I slept in late" I said. The two of them looked at each other.

"Please tell me you two didn't do it" she said. I shook my head.

"He wouldn't pressure me into doing that. He knows when I am ready when I tell him" I said.

"Very gentlemenlike" Brie said and I nodded and then laughed. It was very true.

"So here's a question. Where is your boy toy?" Nikki asked. I giggled at the nickname.

"Gym" I simply said. They both nodded.

"So are you doing anything today?"

"I have an interview and I have a feeling I know what it is gonna be about" I said. I wasn't joking either. Probably about the match that was scheduled for next week. I didn't mind it though.

"Well at least people get to see you" Brie said. I nodded.

"Is the show about to start soon?" I asked them and they nodded. It was probably in a few minutes.

"Dean's coming" Nikki said and I turned around and there was Dean coming over to us. He was in his ring gear. He also has his leather jacket on.

"I thought I would come by and talk with you guys for a little bit" he said and then sat down next to me. He put his arm around me.

"Well you can sit all you want because we don't have that much to talk about now" Nikki said.

"I wouldn't mind that. I could just be here with my girlfriend. We could even watch the show together" Dean insisted. He was such a cutie.

"Yeah but your girlfriend has to get ready for her interview" Brie said.

"That isn't until a little while" I said.

"But still" she said.

————-

I was getting ready for my interview. I was already in the spot ready to be interviewed by none other than Renee Young. I was just standing there for a couple more minutes until I heard Renee start talking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Brooklyn" she said into the camera. I went over and stood next to her.

"Hello" I smiled.

"Hey Brooklyn. So on Monday while you and Paige were bickering in the ring Kane came out and accounced that you two will be in a lumberjill match on Raw next week. How do you feel about that?" she asked me as she putting the microphone near my mouth. I started talking.

"Oh Renee this is just another chance for me to prove Paige wrong. You see Paige is completely out of her mind. What she did to me was wrong. She metioned someone that I cared about and she was trying to get inside my head. I am not as weak that she thinks that I am" I said. She nodded.

"Paige also thinks that you are mostly gonna be getting this kind of attention now that you are recently in a relationship with the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. Thoughts?" I actually had to laugh at this because it was stupid.

"Attention? Renee I don't need attention. Paige is clearly trying to get me not to be focus on Monday. Dean may be there for me for my matches but I am not gonna be getting it because I am dating him. I mean c'mon. That is crazy" I said.

"Also Paige is crazy and she needs to watch her ba-" I started to say but I was cut off when someone pushed me. I realize that it was Paige. She was stomping on my stomach.

"You wanna repeat that?" she shouted and then she picked me up and then threw me in the wall. Damn my back will be hurting in the morning.

"Don't you ever say that I am out of my mind. I am not like you. I don't care if you are wanting to prove me wrong. I am and always will be better than you. You are nothing" she said and then slapped me. Then she walked away. I was just laying there in pain.

——-

I had just left the trainers. They said that I didn't really suffered anything. I would probably just have a few bruises but other than that I am fine. I didn't appreciate that Paige had attacked me from behind. She is gonna regret that.

"Brooklyn are you okay?" Nikki said coming over to me, Brie next to her. I nodded at the both of me.

"Yeah I am fine. Nothing serious" I said. I can tell that they were kinda worried for me and that is why I started smiling.

"Where's Dean?" I asked them.

"He is getting ready for his segment" Nikki said. I nodded.

"He was very concerned about you when he saw you getting attacked from behind" Nikki said.

"Aww that was sweet of him. Well I guess we should get ready and then go watch his segment. Right?" I asked and they nodded and we got ready for Dean's segment.

*Dean's P.O.V*

I was concerned about Brooklyn but I know that she will be fine. I was already the gorilla position waiting for my music to come on. I was ready for this and I can't wait to get this over with though. If you understand what I mean. I heard my music blared through the arena and I walked out. I was met by cheers and I walked down the ramp and got into the ring. I got a microphone for myself and then got ready to talk.

"Bray Wyatt said there's a special place in hell for people like us. At TLC we visited that special place. We put each other through absolute hell and to be honest I enjoyed every single second of it cause it just feels good to get out all of your anger, all your venom, all your frustrations. It just feels good to fly that close to the flame, sometimes too close. Weather it was a freak accident or bad luck, bad karma or an act of god. I lost." The crowd started booing.

"But I notice something. I noticed something that night. I saw it in Bray Wyatt's eyes. He was afraid. Scared to death because for the first time he was in the ring with someone who just doesn't care. I don't care what he does to me, I don't care what I do to him, I don't care what I do to myself in the process for the first time in Bray Wyatt's miserable life he was face to face with someone just as twisted as him and here's the thing I am feeling pretty healthy and we ain't done yet. Tomorrow night at Tribute to the Troops in a boot camp match. This fight continues."

Then all of a sudden Bray was on. He was humming something.

"You don't get it. You just don't understand, man. That the only reason that you are still breathing is right now is because I am enjoying this little game of ours oh so much" he started to say.

"But if you could only see what I am Dean. If anyone could see the creature lives behind my eyes then they would know. That I am distane. That I am a slave to my colly and I can't stop man and if I wanted to I can't stop man. I can't stop until I see all the heroes fall, until I see all the cities crumble. My hatred for your world fuels me. But Dean I am the battlefield. I can't stop until your burn down" he stopped and was laughing evily.

Tomorrow at Tribute to the Troops. I am gonna unleash absolute hell on him and I am gonna enjoy it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

That is it for this chapter. Sorry if some of it's boring. I hope you understand why. But I got SuperSmackdown done and the next chapter is obviously Tribute to the Troops so look out for that one. I just want to ask you guys a question and please answer it. Do you guys want the feud between Brooklyn and Paige to end after the lumberjill match and then Brooklyn have a feud against The Bella Twins. It's your guy's choice so just comment down in the bottom. Also you guys have also beat the amount of reads that my last book had. Thank you guys so much. So remember to answer the question. Do what you guys always do, vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.3K 29
❝Be Fearless, Not Fearful❞ | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9K 158 24
Kenny and Talias breakup was very unexpected. But what will happen once they get back into contact?
398K 12.1K 35
❝𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 π‹πŽπ’π“ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 π…πŽπ”ππƒ π˜πŽπ”βž 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 π‘πžπšπ«π­π›π«π¨π€πžπ§ 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚...