Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 22

2.4K 57 5
danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Bray Fucking Wyatt had crossed the line right then and there. I wanted to just go out there and just slap some senses into him but I didn't and I kinda feel guilty. If I was out there with Dean and while Bray was doing this then I probably would've hurt him but then I probably would've gotten a lecture from Dean. But now I am in the waiting room at the hospital. Dean was immediately taken in the room and I was told that I have to wait in the waiting room. How is that even fair though he is my boyfriend and I should be with him. Damn. I was just on my phone and then I got text messages from Nikki and Brie.

"Hey is Dean okay?" Nikki's text message said.

"Did you hear anything for Dean?" Brie's text message said.

"I don't know yet" I sent Nikki and "Nope" I sent Brie. This was fucking stupid. It had been an hour. I think I had enough and I wanted to go in the room but then they will tell me to go back. Tick Tock. Tick Tock. It's boring here.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard something.

"Dean Ambrose?" and I stood up. The doctor went over to me.

"What are you to Mr. Ambrose?" he asked me.

"His girlfriend" I said slowly. I don't even know why I did that either. But of well.

"Well to be honest he wasn't that badly damaged. We had just told him that he has to wear a neckbrace and he is wearing it now. You can see him if you want" he said and then walked away. Finally..

I walked down the halls and then found his room. I took a deep breath because I was kinda nervous about going in there. I didn't know why though. Probably of what I was about to see. Well there he was. In the hospital bed with the neckbrace on and he was fully awake. He smiled when he saw me and I went over to him.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I asked sounding very casual.

"Not bad. Neck just hurts" he said. I nodded.

It was like complete silence in the room, like neither one of us was talking and it was kinda freaking me out. I mean I haven't really seen him in an hour and now we are not even talking. It's weird.

"It's so awkward" I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah" he agreed.

"Are you sure your okay?" I asked him again. Remember I'm his girlfriend and I want to make sure.

"I already you babe that I am fine." I really didn't want to believe it though. Remember I said that it wouldn't have happened if I was out there. I kinda blame myself on this.

"I kinda blame myself for this" I muttered.

"What?" he asked. I didn't look at him. I was scared to.

"I didn't say anything" I said still not looking at him.

"Yeah you did. Please tell me what you said" he pleaded. He actually wanted to know what I said. I took a deep breath.

"I kinda blame myself for this happening to you" I said. His eyes widened.

"Why would you say that?" he asked.

"I don't know I just feel like it was. If I was out there than I could have stopped him. But I was backstage"

"Well first off you and I didn't even know that was gonna happen. Even if you were out there you probably wouldn't be able to take him down. He would've hurt you and I didn't want that. I don't want to see my girlfriend hurt." he said.

"But I also don't want to see you hurt either"

"I rather be hurt than you" he smiled. Aww he was so sweet. He knew exactly what to say to make me smile.

"But still I hate it when you are hurt"

"Don't worry about it"

"I have to worry about it. You are my boyfriend"

"Well maybe you can take care of me. I at least have someone with me" he smirked.

"I guess" I said. Then I felt my phone buzzed. I took it out and saw messages from Nikki and Brie.

"Well tell them to hurry up so that I know" Nikki's text message said.

"Nikki and I are really worried about Dean. When you are with him and get this message text me so that we both know that he is okay" Brie's text message said.

"I am with him right now and he is fine." I sent them both the same message.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Nikki and Brie" I said and he nodded.

"I was completely crying my eyes out when I saw you having your neck driven to the steel steps by the steps" I said.

"Well I am fine now and then you get to take care of me."

"The Bella Twins had to comfort me" I said. I kinda sounded stupid telling him this.

"Come and get in bed with me" he said and then scooted over. I did as I was told and when I got in he wrapped an arm around me and then my head on his chest.

"I love the fact that you are worried about me. I would've been the same as well. But just remember that I am always gonna be alright. Okay?" he said. I looked up at him and nodded. He leaned in and put his lips on mine and we shared a sweet kiss. He pulled away.

"Thanks for coming" he said. I pushed his hair back.

"I will always be with you if you are in a hospital" I told him. He smiled and then we went to sleep.

——-

We only had a few minutes and then Dean will be let out of the hospital. I was just waiting for him to get changed. After a bit I saw him.

"Ready to go?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yeah I hate this place" he said and I giggled. I grabbed his hand and then we were on our way to the car. He got into the passengers seat and of course I was in the drivers seat. Then I drove to the hotel. The Bella Twins texted me saying that they were gonna be at the hotel because they wanted to see Dean. They were worried about him as well.

"Are you tired?" I asked him. He nodded. I can tell that he was. He would probably want to sleep when we get there and I don't mind. After driving a bit we finally made it and I led him to the room that we were sharing. Dean went straight to the bed.

"You really are tired" I said. I didn't even get an answer because I heard his light snores. I giggled and then got on my phone. I was on it until I heard a knock on the door and thankfully it wasn't too loud that it would've waken up Dean. I went over to open it and there were my best friends.

"Hey keep it quiet a little because he is sleeping" I said and they nodded and then came into the room.

"Aww poor thing" Nikki said sitting down in a chair and Brie sat in the other one.

"Yeah he was really tired" I said.

"I can tell" Brie said.

"So he has to wear that neckbrace?" Nikki said. I nodded.

"I hate the fact that he has to. It sucks"

"I understand your pain. If that were to happen to John or Daniel then we would have hated it as well. Can't really do anything with it on" Nikki said. I agreed with her.

"So is he gonna be on Raw?"

"I really don't know" I said. I kinda just wanted this not to happen but it did and it just sucks. Bad.

"He will eventually have it off so that is good" Brie said lightening the situation. I don't even know if it was working.

"So about you, are you ready for Raw?" Nikki asked me.

"Yeah kinda want to give Paige a little lesson but who knows what can happen. She had given me a boot to the face while we were out there" I said. She shouldn't have done that. She is gonna regret it.

"Why do I get the feeling that you and Dean have like the same fued?" Brie said. Nikki and I looked at her, raising our eyebrows.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well look Dean is going against Bray and you are going against Paige. They are both out of their minds" Brie said. It was making sense now.

"Well yeah that is true. She gots a point" Nikki said agreeing with her sister.

"But also you two are also crazy" Brie said. I had to laugh a bit.

"I am not actually crazy. I was like totally normal. I don't know" I said. I really didn't know if I was crazy or not but it really doesn't bother me.

"Well since people see you in the ring and when they see you and Paige go at it in the ring they think you are out of your mind sometimes of the stunts that you do but it really shouldn't matter. You are who you are" Nikki said.

"It's a good thing" Brie said.

"So there is something that I want to tell you" Nikki said. I looked at her.

"Sure what is it?"

"So after what had happened to Dean at Smackdown, we saw Paige and she was like pretending to care that he was hurt. It happened after you went out and went with him" Nikki said. Oh my gosh.

"Wasn't she laughing as well?" Brie asked. Nikki nodded.

"She was with Alicia and Aksana and she was just being all happy" Why was she doing this?

"If I were you I would go over there and tell her off. She shouldn't have done that when someone that you care about is hurt, I mean look at him" Nikki said and I looked at Dean. He was still sleeping with the neckbrace on.

"Yeah it still sucks. So you ladies coming with me when I go to Paige's room?" I asked them and they nodded. I didn't really want to do this in a hotel because we could get kicked out so we went over to her room and knocked on her door. A couple seconds later the door opened and there was Paige.

"Well hello ladies, wonderful surprise didn't know you guys would be at my door" she said not knowing what had happened. She is so stupid.

"Hey we were wondering if we could come inside" I asked her and she let us in.

"So what's up?" Paige asked.

"The sky" Nikki said. Paige laughed.

"Hilarious but seriously why are you here? Don't you have to take care of your boy toy?" Paige asked glancing at me. I tried to keep calm.

"Well I was taking care of him until I heard something" I said. She raised her eyebrow.

"What did you hear?"

"Were you laughing because Dean got hurt?" I asked her and her eyes widened.

"What are you talking about you know that I would never to that" she said but I knew she was lying. I knew her too well.

"Don't lie this time Paige. Just tell me the truth. That is all I am looking for" I crossed my arms.

"Brooklyn I understand that we are not on the same page but understand when I say that I didn't laugh. I still care about you and I know that you are happy with Dean and I know that it was hard for you seeing him like that"

I took a step closer to her.

"I knew you did"

"I did not"

"Yes you did"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Paige shut the hell up" Nikki shouted. Paige looked at her.

"Why are you lying. Brie and I saw you laughing when it happened. You were with Alicia and Aksana"

"We could have been laughing about something else"

"No you guys weren't even talking while it was happening. You three girls just burst into laughter when you saw Brooklyn looking all worried while running down the ramp" Nikki said. Paige then looked undefeated.

"Okay sorry that I was lying. I didn't really mean to laugh. I just felt like it shouldn't happen though. Brooklyn should have known that he can handle himself"

"I know that he can handle himself but really this time he couldn't and I needed to be there for him" I said.

"Of course." Paige said.

"What do you mean by that? I have to help him either way and he would do that same if it was me"

"True he would. Because I mean you are his world now" Paige said.

"I am not here to fight you. We could do that in the ring but listen here. I am only gonna say this once. If I ever find out that you do this kind of thing I swear I would kick your ass. Understand?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Sorry to intrude" I said and then The Bella Twins and I walked out of the room.

"Wow we didn't expect that to happen" Brie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You know, not fighting her on the spot?" Nikki said.

"I just didn't feel like it. I didn't want to hurt her and then get to go back to the room knowing something that Dean doesn't. I still have to take care of him" I said.

"We understand but we will see you later. Tell Dean that we hope he feels better" Nikki said and I nodded.

"Will do" i said and then we all walked in different directions. I finally get to my shared hotel room and then went in and saw Dean awake.

"Hey when did you wake up?" I asked him.

"Just a few minutes ago. Where were you? I wake up and you weren't here?" he asked.

"I was with the Bella Twins and we were talking to Paige" I said sitting next to him on the bed.

"Did you guys fight?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I just didn't felt like it today" He chuckled.

"Still surprised that you didn't try to pull anything. She didn't push your buttons?" he asked.

"Not really" "That is also what Nikki said" I added. He nodded.

"Well as long as you don't get hurt then I am okay" he said putting an arm around me. I smiled.

"I am so lucky to have you and I am being serious. I am. I have been waiting to ask you to be mine but I didn't know how. I was just so nervous but now here we are. Together and I hope forever" he hoped. I looked at him and we both leaned in and our lips touched. I don't know how long we were kissing but it didn't mattered.

"I know that we will be forever" I said and he smiled.

"Your very special to me Brooklyn, I would hate to lose you" he said kissing my forehead.

"I would hate to lose you as well" I said and we shared another kiss.

This man is so important to me and I would hate it if we weren't together. I know that he won't hurt me and I won't hurt him. He is the best thing to ever happen to me. He is my happiness!!

————————————————————————————————————-

That is it for this chapter and I hoped you liked it. As you guys can tell this is a filler. I kinda wanted this filler to be cute and everything. I just didn't want it to be like emotional because of what had happened in the last chapter in the end. Even if it did then okay. This story is almost to 100 votes so let's see if we can reach it. Only four votes. Please lets see if we can do it. So VOTE, read and then tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

134K 2K 52
A love kept secret. One blooming and a family member with a dark secret calls for a lot of drama, Especially when everyone finds out. -- This story i...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
21.5K 534 25
(Sequel to Nonofficial Love.) Ace Merrill & Rebecca Chamberd are finally a couple and all she wants is for Ace to tell her how he feels, is he ever c...
Besabriyan Zainab

Любовные романы

36.2K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...