Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 21

2.6K 60 7
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Mission accomplished. I wouldn't say what I did to Paige on Raw was completely payback but it was something to show her that she doesn't cross with me and that she shouldn't do that again. I mean it felt good throwing her into the steel post and throwing her into the barricade. I could also say what Dean had did to Bray Wyatt's special chair. I mean it was brave but now I can kinda nervous of what can happen to him on Smackdown. But of course I am not gonna tell him that. It was already morning and I wanted to be alone for now so I wrote Dean a note and then went to the gym. I don't know why but I felt like it. I just somehow am now punching a punching bag.

"Are you taking your anger out on the bag?" I heard a voice. I turned around. There was Roman behind me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Well it seems like it" he chuckled. I shrugged.

"It can be whatever you want" I said.

"Okay then I will say that you are very mad and taking your anger out on the bag" he said.

"I don't even know why I am here actually. I just felt like I needed to be alone at the moment."

"Why? Did anything happened between you and Dean?" he asked. How did he know that?

"How do you know about Dean and I?" I asked him.

"Ask your lover boy. He told me and other thing I had helped him ask you out so I should probably get a thank you" he joked. I pushed him playfully.

"Well since him and I are now together and you had helped him then I will say it. Thank you" I said. He smiled.

"Well I am just happy that you two are now together. I mean before you two got together Dean was always talking about you. Dolph and I liked to give him a hard time" he said and I chuckled.

"Don't worry it was the same about me with my friends. Well at least you weren't like Nikki"

"Whys that?"

"Every time she sees Dean and I together she was all can you guys get together already but Dean always told her the same thing that it will happened but just not now and look at where we are. Together and happy" I said.

"That's good then"

"So anyway enough about Dean and I. What about you? You are returning soon" I said. It was true. For those who didn't know he was returning at TLC.

"I am 100% ready. I can't wait to get my hands on Rollins" he said. I honestly couldn't wait to see that. I am also gonna be honest because I never told anyone besides Nikki and Brie but I was also friends with Seth but then when The Shield broke up I stopped talking to him.

"I bet you are ready. I just can't wait to see it"

"Only a couple more weeks and that is it" he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess I can wait for a couple more weeks" I grinned. I wasn't kidding though. I couldn't wait to see it.

"But again though are you kinda mad?" he asked me. I didn't really want to tell him but I guess.

"I am not mad. I am just worried" I told him. He looked confused.

"Why?"

"You saw what Dean did on Monday?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well since that is his special chair or whatever and he destroyed it I am nervous that something bad will happened to him. I don't want to see him hurt"

"I can see where you are coming from. I mean you just became his girlfriend and you don't want him hurt but even if he does then he can handle it. That is why he has this kind of job."

"I see your point. But please don't tell him" I pleaded. I didn't want Dean to know because if he did then he will tell me that he would be fine and of course I wouldn't want to believe it but then again..

"Just don't worry about that for now. I think you should see him though, he can probably be worried"

"I wrote him a note so he knows where I am" I said. He nodded.

"Well I am gonna do my workout now so I will see you later" he said giving me a hug and then walked off.

—-

I was only at the gym for a couple of hours and now I was on my way back to the hotel to see Dean. I was really tired and just wanted to relax before we get ready to do Smackdown. I was on my way when I see Paige right in front of me. What does she want?

"What do you want?" I asked her already being bored.

"I don't want nothing to do with you. I just wanted to tell you to never do that kind of stunt to me like you did on Monday"

"Really so it's okay that you do it to me" she nodded. She's weird.

"You are absolutely crazy. I am just gonna go because you are already getting on my nerves"

I just walked away because I couldn't deal with her right now. I was tired and hungry and I just wanted to relax. She wasn't helping one bit. I got to my hotel room but then realize that I forgot the key so I knocked on the door and then a couple seconds later it opened and there was Dean and he let me in.

"So was the workout?" he asked me.

"Tiring" I said putting my bag down.

"I bet because you smell right now" he said. I looked at him. He put his hands up.

"That's what every girlfriend would want to hear from their boyfriend when they come back from the gym"

"I was only kidding babe" he said walking closer to me. I backed up.

"I have to take a shower so I will be right back" I said and went into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and then went into the shower. It was so relaxing when I was in there because you know the warm water against my skin. Okay I will stop there. Probably after 15 minutes of being in there I got out and just put on a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. I blow dried my hair and then just put it in a messy bun. Dean was on the bed.

"You are finally out" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't hear the blow dryer go on?" I asked him. He nodded. I sat next to him.

"So are you ready for Smackdown?" he asked him. I nodded.

"What about you?"

"Yeah I have a match against Rusev" he shrugged.

"I don't know if Paige is gonna do anything but if she is then I probably will or won't do something to her" I shrugged. I probably won't though because I am really tired like I said again.

"You can do whatever you want babe"

"Do you wanna leave now?" I asked him. It was 2:00. He nodded. We went to get our bags and he even carried mine. What a gentlemen.

|Smackdown|

I was in Dean's locker room. I pretty much just followed him into his locker room and then plopped onto his couch. He didn't mind. He went to catering to see Dolph and I didn't mind being alone for a bit but then there was a knock on the door. I groaned and went over to open it and when I did there was The Bella Twins.

"Hey girly" Nikki said.

"Hey" I said weakly. I was very tired today.

"You look tired" Brie said. I nodded.

"Yeah after a couple of hours at the gym I was very tired and just wanted to relax before Dean and I got here"

"Well do you want to go to catering because that is where we are going and Dean is in there. We were gonna come and get you anyway" Brie said. I nodded.

"So Dean is treating you right?" Nikki asked grinning at me. I blushed. I still can't believe that we are together.

"Yeah he is such a gentlemen. I am glad he is mine" I smiled.

"Aww" they cooed. After a couple of minutes we finally got to the catering. Dean was with Dolph and we went over to them. I sat next to Dean.

"Hey guys" Dolph said. He was smiling at me. Dang Dean had told him.

"Let me guess he told you?" I asked him and he nodded. I looked at Dean and he just shrugged.

"Hey it's alright. I am just glad that it finally happened."

"I am too. I have been like waiting for like a couple of weeks" Nikki said.

"Well it happened so now you can be happy and such" Dean said.

"Okay then I will be" Nikki said smiling.

"Brooklyn, Paige is gonna be in the ring soon" Brie said. I nodded. I wasn't gonna go out there but if she wanted me out there than fine. But I really wasn't in the mood to fight today.

"So long until she comes on" I asked her.

"I think in 30 min." she said. The show had already started and we were just watching what was going on right now. I had my head on Dean's shoulder and he had his arm around me.

"You guys are adorable" Brie told Dean and I. Dean smiled.

"Thank you" Dean said.

——

Paige was already in the ring and she was just grinning and just looking happy. I didn't even know why she was acting like that ever since what had happened to here on Raw but I guess she got over that. The crowd was booing her but of course she just ignored it. She tapped the mic and then started speaking.

"So I guess you all saw what had happened to me on Raw. I just wanna let everyone know that I do not appreciate that happening to me. I mean I get it. It was Brooklyn's payback but again I didn't like it." she started saying.

"Brooklyn I have a feeling I know what you are doing. I know your secret. Well it really isn't a secret because I knew that it was gonna happen someday." She was talking about Dean and I. I knew what she was talking about.

"Your win at Survivor Series was a fluke. Just because you beat me doesn't mean you are better than me. You are still the weak little girl ever since you came to this company and you always need someone else to fight your battles. Like The Bella Twins. I mean you had them beat me up in the street. I mean grow up" The crowd didn't like that she walked talking about me like that.

"So I just kinda wanted to have a nice confrontation about this whole thing now so please come down" she asked sweetly but I know that she was lying.

"I really don't want to go out there" I told Dean and The Bella Twins.

"You don't have to go in the ring. You can stay at the ramp" Dean said. I signed and then got up. They played my music and I went out there but I took my boyfriend's advice and just stayed at the ramp.

"Brooklyn come to the ring" Paige said. I shook my head.

"I am not gonna go near you. You can say what you have to here right here" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"So Brooklyn why did you do what you did on Monday?" she asked me. Is she for real? She knows why.

"Because you did the same thing to me" I said not looking amused.

"It was bad that you did that Brooklyn. I just wish you were better than that" she said.

"Brooklyn you just think this is all about you though, am I right? You want to make sure that everyone loves you and sure it may be true that you boyfriend may love you but who knows? Has he ever told you that he loved you?" she was goading me.

"I am not answering that" I said. I didn't want her to say this crap.

"So I am right, correct? He doesn't love you. Man you have a boyfriend and he can't even show his love for you" she scoffed. She was just mad at me for no reason.

"Are you done?" I asked her.

"I am already sick of you saying shit about my boyfriend and it shouldn't concern you."

"It does" she said. I was gonna snap any minute and then run down that ramp and just beat the crap out of her.

"Okay whatever I am done talking about that but I really just wanna wish you luck at TLC because for real you are gonna need it" she said and then her music started playing.

I shrugged and then just ran. I ran down the ramp and got into the ring and just attacked her. I had enough of her. I was throwing punches left and right. She was blocking her face. I got off of her and then picked her up and tried to do Dirty Deeds on her but she countered and then gave me a kick to the face and then got out of the ring. She was laughing while she was walking down the ramp. I was holding my face. She was gonna get it.

*Dean's P.O.V*

I had just watched what had happened to my girlfriend and I just shook my head. What I didn't like about the fact that Paige had to bring me up but good thing that she did mention my name. But now everyone knows that she has a boyfriend just great. I just really hope my girlfriend kicks her ass. I was getting ready for my match with Rusev.

I was already in the ring and Rusev was out with Lana and then she starts talking.

"Tonight is your lucky night because your destruction has been delayed. Rusev will not be competing tonight" she didn't look amused.

"This United States Championship belongs to me and I Rusev. It belongs to Mothera Russia and most important it belongs to Vladmir Botev." Then I start talking.

"I'm sorry guys I tuned you guys out a long time ago. I tuned you out after she said will not be competing tonight. Now Lana you can stop shooting me those flirtatious looks and you can stop banging your eyelashes at me cause I came here to fight alright and fight that big ugly russian and that is exactly what I am going to do. Injury or not" I threw the microphone behind me and then went out of the ring and started walking but then was attacked from behind.

Bray Wyatt was giving me headhunts and then hard punches and then he threw me into the barricade. I groaned in pain. I saw him take a chair from under the ring and then I jumped and landed on him and was punching him. Again he pushed me into the barricade and then gave me a hard punch to the back. Then he threw me into the edge of the ring. I can't really explain what that is.

I then felt a slap of steel on my back. A chair. He hit me with a chair and I cried out in pain. I was holding my back and then he put the near near my throat and then he threw it into the steel steps. My gosh I was never in this amount of pain. My throat is hurting me so bad.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Damn it I knew something like that was gonna happen.I was like already tearing up when I saw him had the chair get into the chair hurting his throat. Nikki and Brie were comforting me but I couldn't take it. I saw that he was getting on a stretcher and I was just crying already. I got up and went over to them and ran down the ramp. I got to his side and grabbed his hand. His eyes were kinda open but I have a feeling he knew that this was me holding his hand. I just wanted to to hold him and never let him go.

"Please be okay" I said to him and then kissed his forehead. Then we were off to the hospital.

—————————————————————————————————————-

That is it for this chapter. I actually wanna say sorry that is was kinda shitty. You tell me if I did bad. I also want to say that I didn't get any votes for my last chapter. I mean I did post it unless you guys can't see or find it. I am not kidding though I did write it and published it. I actually thought that I was gonna cry during this chapter. I thought that I was gonna have a tough time writing it but I managed to pull through. You guys this book is gonna be at 3,000 reads soon and at 100 votes so thank you for everything. This is why I love writing for you guys! So vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2K 52
A love kept secret. One blooming and a family member with a dark secret calls for a lot of drama, Especially when everyone finds out. -- This story i...
2.2M 61K 67
my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
3.4K 62 6
Suicidal Giyuu Tomioka and dick Sanemi. modern au. Giyuu is roommates with Uzui and one night being left alone he is tired of the thoughts that rush...