Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

danielle_love27 által

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 19

2.6K 62 9
danielle_love27 által

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Please tell me that this is a dream. It can not be real. I am beyond shocked on whats in front of me and I have no idea on what to do. I am like speechless. Dean is at my hotel room with red roses in his hands? Why? I just..I have no words for it. See what I mean.

"I need to talk to you" he repeated and I let him into the room.

"So what brought you here?" I asked him. I was actually nervous or something as to what he was about to say.

"Well I really need to tell you something and it is very important." he said looking at the floor.

"What is it?"

"I like you Brooklyn" he just blurted out. Wait what?

"I get it you probably thought that I didn't feel the same but guess what I did." he said looking at me.

"I really have nothing to say" I told him.

"I know that I probably thought about this in one day but I couldn't take it anymore. You made me feel different Brooklyn. I felt different about everything."

"I know that isn't all that you have to say" I told him.

"Yeah I still got more to say. I know that we didn't really talk at all at first but I did notice you. I was scared to talk to you but when it was Hell in a Cell I just knew that I had to walk to you and that is what I did. As days continued that was when I fell hard. I was happy when I was able to give you a ride, take you out to that lunch. Most importantly when we had that kiss last night"

I still couldn't believe what he was saying.

"I was never the one to love. I wasn't. A lot of people know that I had a bad past and that I was never the one to change anything. Even when I was in the indies all I ever did was bang girls and then left them. But if I was with you then I would never do that. "

"I just wanna know do you feel the same for me?" he asked. I guess this is where I tell him.

"I suppose you kinda heard what Paige had said to you the other day. Saying that I was jealous that you two were talking and trust me I wasn't. The only thing that was bothering me was what she was doing. There was only a few people that knew my crush on you and that was The Bella Twins. Hint, why Nikki really wanted us to go out soon" I said before I continued.

"I just never was the one to go out, if you understand. But yeah I feel the same. I don't know how long my crush on you was but I did had one on you and I still do. It sometimes weird that my friends teased me about you" he chuckled.

"Same here. Roman and Dolph would do that as well"

"I completely hated when Paige did it though. She always had to bring you up someway"

"Well you don't have to worry about her no more" he said coming closer to me. That made me smile.

"But I also want to say though that I am not used to this. You know that. It will take some time but I would love the chance that you become my girlfriend" he said.

"Is that your way of asking?" he chuckled again.

"See I am not used to it"

"That's okay because I'm not either."

"So I believe that I have a question to ask you" he said. I pretended to not know what he is talking about.

"And what would that be?"

"Brooklyn, would you do me the honor and become my girlfriend?" he asked smiling. I couldn't believe this was gonna happen.

"I would love to" I said and he handed me the roses. He looked at me and was smiling so big and then he put his arms on my waist and then pulled me into him and then gave me a soft kiss. Our first kiss as a couple. I loved it so much and then he pulled away.

"Now I get to kiss you when I want to" he smirked. I shrugged.

"Do whatever you want" I said.

"Oh I will" he said getting closer to me.

"But not today because I have to do something and you probably want to be alone or be with The Bella Twins so it's fine whatever you want" he said. He is such a sweetheart.

"I don't know when I will see them" I told him.

"Well do you want to be alone?" he asked. Well it wasn't that late and then later we have Smackdown to do soon.

"Well we have to get ready for the show" I told him. He then started to think about it.

"Well I can go and get my bags and then come back to you and then we would go to the arena together" he suggested and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and walked to the door.

"I will see you in a bit babe" he said and then walked out.

I was completely smiling now. I have been waiting for this to happen and it finally did. I went to get my bag ready and then after a bit I finished. I just waited for Dean to come back. After a couple of minutes Dean was back.

"You ready?" he asked and I nodded and then grabbed my bags.

———

|Smackdown|

Dean and I had just arrived at the arena. We were kinda there early but we aren't the ones to care. I couldn't wait to see The Bella Twins so that I can tell them the news. I know that Nikki will be squealing once she finds out and I couldn't wait for that. Dean insisted that I stay in his locker room and who am I the one to reject that? I carried my bags and followed him to his locker room and just put my bags down.

"You ready to tell the Bellas that we are together?" he asked smiling at me. I nodded.

"I can imagine Nikki's reaction right when it comes out"

"Yeah I can tell that she has been waiting for awhile" he chuckled.

"I wonder when they are gonna get here" I wondered.

"Don't worry you can find them in a bit" he said and then started walking over to me. I giggled.

He put his arms around me and I had my arms around his neck and then we leaned in for a kiss and our lips touch. I just love having his lips on me is that bad? He pulled away.

"Can I just tell you that you are an amazing kisser" he said and I just giggled.

"Your giggle is cute" he said and that was when I started to blush. Bad.

"You are making me blush"

"Well it is cute when you do" he smiled.

"I think The Bellas are here now" I said. He nodded and I went out the door and thought they would be in catering and I was right. They were at a table eating and I went over to them.

"Hey girly" Nikki said as I sat next to her.

"Hey guys" I said smiling at them.

"Okay I know you pretty well and something happened and I wanna know what it is" Nikki said. I really don't know how to tell them but here goes nothing. She is gonna be very happy.

"Okay so it all happened earlier today" I started. I was completely making them wait for this kind of news.

"Well?" they said.

"Well Dean and I are officially together" I said and of course Nikki squealed and gave me a big hug. People were starring at us.

"I am so happy for you" she smiled. I was smiling as well.

"How did he do it?" Brie asked and Nikki was looking at me as well.

"Well after a couple of minutes after you left the door was being knocked and I went over to the door and opened it and there he was with red roses and he completely told me that he liked me. He knew that we didn't talk but once we were talking at Hell in a Cell he knew he had to. He did notice me before the event and he was saying that he fell for me hard." I said and they looked so emotional.

"That is so freaking amazing" Nikki said. Brie nodded.

"Just make sure you guys be careful" she winked at me. I shook my head.

We continued talking about how Dean and I got together that we didn't realize that Paige was listening the whole time and that she was walking toward us.

"Well well well look at what we got here" Paige said when she approached us. We all scoffed at her when she was near us.

"Well if it isn't the tramp" Nikki said. Paige just shook her head.

"Well I think I heard correctly but Brooklyn and Dean are finally together" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"What is it for you to know?" I asked her.

"Because I knew you liked him and I knew that he was gonna ask you soon" she said.

"That was before we had that fight" I said. She shook her head.

"No actually I kinda knew when he came into my hotel room and was wondering what was going on. That was the same time when I kissed him. He said that he was gonna do it when he wants to and that he will take his time."

"You didn't tell me anything?" I asked.

"No why would I? Then he told me when we were at the gym that he did like you and of course I was happy but still he was waiting for the right time to ask you"

"Okay" I told her. I was done listening to her.

"You don't believe me?"

"Well even though we are fighting over the stupidest reason I know you are telling the truth."

"But you wanna know something I am kinda surprised that he asked you" she said smirking.

"Why is that your problem. He likes me" I said.

"Well obviously he is probably gonna be break up with you later" she said.

"Paige will you just shut the hell up. Now I know many relationships last and I know this one will. I am gonna ask you one time to get away from her" Nikki said standing up.

"Okay I was just kidding about that part but I will leave because I have a match to get to" she said and then started walking away.

"What is her problem?" I asked them and they shrugged.

"She probably thought that it was not gonna happened" Nikki said and then started smiling. Something was behind me. She mouthed turn around and there was Dean smiling.

"Hey" I said standing up and he gave me a side hug. He sat down and I sat in his lap.

"Well congratulations" Nikki said smiling. Dean had his arm around me.

"Thank you" Dean said.

"It took you long enough Ambrose" Nikki said. Dean chuckled.

"But now we are happy and I couldn't have asked for anyone better" he said looking and smiling at me.

"Aww" Nikki said.

"You guys have been what dating for a couple of hours and you guys are already my favorite couple" Brie said making me smile.

"Bray is about to be on" Nikki told Dean. Dean nodded.

"Then we will find out what is up" he said.

*Dean's P.O.V*

The girls and I were still in catering and we were waiting for whatever shit that Bray has to say. I kinda wanted to know what he said considering what he had done to me on Raw. I was still mad at that. Bray was already in the ring and getting ready to talk.

"People like you and I belong somewhere different here and as I lay there suffering lonely alone from my own thought. I started to feel those steel chairs crashing down on me and the pain man. The pain. The pain. The pain. It started to feel ufuric and it was right there at that moment and the first time I felt like I failed you. But I only failed myself"

"See Dean if you wanna spend all of your pathetic existence swallowing in a pit of your own misery then be my guest. Your demons mold you. But understand Dean I mold the demons and they marge on m command. I will show you Dean that you thought that you had me figured out. The devil works in mysterious ways Dean. What is mine is mine and it will always be" he started laughing evily.

"So congatulations Dean this is a celebration. We have finally reached the point of no return and what happens next? Will change you. Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. Oh my. At TLC Dean Ambrose as I smash you through tables and dissect your body with chairs and I'm gonna teach you boy. I'm gonna climb up there look down at your lifeless body and I will finally be able to smile and I will smile because I finally put you back where you belong. In the dirt with the rest of the insects.

"Follow the buzzards" he said.

I smirked and I guess you can say that I can't wait for this match either.

——————————————————————————————————————

That is it for this chapter. I really hoped you guys liked this chapter. I actually thought that you guys wanted to know what happened next to I wanted to finish this chapter fast for you guys. But they are finally together. Tell me your thoughts in the comments if you want. You guys are incredible, just saying. So vote, read and tell your friends cause it would mean a lot and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
134K 2K 52
A love kept secret. One blooming and a family member with a dark secret calls for a lot of drama, Especially when everyone finds out. -- This story i...
124K 2.7K 28
Grace Matthews is forced to move once again with her abusive daddy to Memphis Tennessee where she meets the just starting to become famous Elvis Pres...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC