Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 18

2.5K 63 6
By danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

There was literally one thing that I can hear. That was the pounding that was going on in my head. Damn it hurt like a bitch. I didn't expect that kind of thing to happen tonight. I was literally in pain and I couldn't move at all. The refs were helping me and I can feel the blood coming out of my nose. Yeah that was from when she threw me into the ring post. I really didn't cared of there was blood on my hands but I really didn't want it go anywhere but then the refs gave me a towel and I put it near my nose. I made it through the hallways and the superstars were looking at me. Paige was nowhere to be seen. Of course. She wanted to leave as quickly so she didn't have to see me look like a mess. We got to the trainers and they were gonna see if there was any damages. The towel was still near my nose. The blood was coming out fast. Then I saw the Bella Twins come into the trainers, also Dean.

"Omg I can't believe she did that" Nikki said trying to keep her anger in but of course it wasn't working.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked me. I shook my head. The trainer checked my nose and yeah there was still blood but he was dabbing it so that it can stop.

"Just keep holding it a bit longer" he said and I nodded. He went to the back to get something.

"You are gonna get payback right?" Nikki asked. Yeah she wasn't okay with this.

"Of course" I said. They all had concern looks on their face. They hated seeing me look like this. The trainer came back.

"Well there is nothing wrong with you. You don't have a concussion but all you need is rest and you have a few bruises but that is about it" he said. I nodded disappointed hearing that kind of news.

The trainer took away the towel and luckily it stopped bleeding and he gave me some water.

"I think you are okay by now" The trainer said and then we all left.

"I feel like I have to find her now" Nikki hissed.

"You can wait till Smackdown" Brie told her and Nikki shook her head.

"I can't wait that long. She shouldn't have hurt my best friend. I hated seeing that" Nikki said. Dean was being quiet.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked him.

"I just hated seeing you look like that. It broke my heart" he said.

"Aww" Nikki cooed. I can really tell that she wanted us together really bad.

"Can you guys just get together already?" she yelled out and we all looked at her.

"What?" she said putting her hands up. We laughed at her.

"But I'm being serious though. You guys are acting like a couple already even though you two aren't and it's just adorable."

"Nikki they will let us know when they are dating just be patient" Brie said looking at her sister.

"I just can't wait though" Nikki pouted crossing her arms over her chest. Dean just kept looking at me. I wonder why?

"Dean why do you keep starring at her?" Nikki asked him and he shook his head, meaning that he was in deep thought.

"I didn't even notice that I was looking at her" he said. Nikki had a look which read 'I'm not buying it'

"No Nikki I am not gonna tell you what I have been thinking about" he said. Nikki then pouted again.

"You will tell me Ambrose one way or the other" she hissed at him playfully. Dean rolled his eyes.

"She speaks the truth" Brie said agreeing with her sister. Dean looked like he was outnumbered.

"Umm Brooklyn who do you side on?" he asked.

"Don't drag me into this" I said.

"Oh but you already are dragged into this sister" Nikki said pulling me into her.

Dean was smirking at me. Well then?

"Well I guess we better get going. The show is about to end soon" Nikki said pushing me into Dean, which he caught me and then they walked away. She winked and then left.

"What is up with her?" I breathed out. He was looking at me and then he started leaning in and I then realize that I was leaning in as well and then all of a sudden his lips were on mine. I had to admit I never thought this would happen ever. His lips were so soft and I wish it can go on forever but it can't. He then pulled away from me and then looked at me.

"I'm sorry I-" he started saying but I hushed him.

"It's fine" I said and then walked away. Was he now gonna regret what he did?

*Dean's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe I did it. I mean, I am very happy. I have been waiting for it to happen and it did. I didn't even know why I said I sorry. I mean I wasn't sorry about it at all. I'm glad it happened, okay I get it I said that a lot already. Now I just gotta try and make her my girlfriend but how?

I went to my locker room and packed my bag. I was tired and just wanted to get to the hotel. I wanted to sleep. I slugged my bag over my shoulder and then went to my rental car and then drove to the hotel.

-

|The Next Day|

I am in my hotel room and I was just laying down on the bed. I was looking at the ceiling and was just thinking about the kiss. I loved it a lot. I was too busy with my thoughts that I didn't realize that there was knocking on my door. I groaned and got up and when I opened it there was Roman. I tried to be normal now.

"Hey" he said and I let him come in.

"Sup bro" I said going back and sat on the bed.

"You look happy" he said. Damn it. I didn't want him to know about what had happened.

"What makes you seem like that?" I asked him.

"Well your blushing" he said I didn't even realize that either. See she makes me feel these kind of things and I don't fucking realize.

"Well that's interesting." I laughed but it was very weak. He was gonna find out any minute.

"I can still see the heat on your cheeks. So something happened and I wanna know" he said. I shook my head.

"Nothing happened" I said.

"Your still blushing" he said. I groaned. Damn.

"Sure" I said. I didn't want to believe him that I was blushing about the fact that I kissed my crush.

"C'mon man we are brothers and you can tell me anything" he said nudging me. I took a deep breath.

"Fine I will tell you" I said. He looked at me as a sign to continue.

"I kissed Brooklyn" I blurted out. His jaw dropped as soon as I said that. He was very shocked. Very.

"You what?" he asked.

"I kissed Brooklyn" I said.

"That's amazing dude. Now all you gotta do is ask her out" he said. Now here comes the problem.

"Here's the thing I don't know how to" I said looking down at the ground. He shook his head and then stood in front of me.

"Don't back out of this moment. This is what you have been waiting for. I mean I can help you get her to be your girlfriend but if you want to be hers now then we better start now" he said. I then realize that he was right. I like this girl very much and I want her to be mine. Forever and I won't ever let her go.

"So are you ready?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled. An actual smile.

"Let's go bro" I said fist bumped him and we got to work.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

To be honest I wasn't expecting that to happen. Well not right now. But I had to be honest with myself and say that it was such an amazing kiss. It may have been out of nowhere but I can actually feel the fireworks. I was hoping that he was too. Right after it happened I had called The Bella Twins and I wanted to tell them what had happened. I mean they were my best friends and they wanted to know when this kind of thing happens.

"Oh my gosh shut up" Nikki squeal. As you can tell she took the news very well. She was very happy.

"I can't believe he actually did it" Brie said looking emotional. Yeah she was happy as well.

"Now you guys can get together" Nikki said. I put my hands up in front of me. A sign which means that she needs to hold up.

"When it happens I will tell you" I told her.

"Let's just hope that it will happen soon"

"Are you really that eager to know when we go out?" I asked her and she rapidly nodded. Well damn.

"She has been talking about this ever since you two went out for lunch" Brie told me. At least she didn't think of it as a date, besides someone.

"Brie shut up" Nikki said looking at her.

"What it's true" Brie defended herself.

"It really shouldn't be bothering you if I am hoping that my best friend gets together with the guy that she likes very much" she said. Well I didn't expected her to say that.

"Your best friend? The last time I checked we were both of her best friends" Brie said raising her voice a bit.

"Guys this isn't really the time" I told the both of them.

"Your right" Nikki said.

"I really don't know why we were fighting over this" Brie said shaking her head like that she was very disappointed in herself.

"We promise that this will never happen again" Nikki promised. That made me smile.

"Yeah you have our word" Brie said. Then we heard a knock on the door. Brie stood up and went to open it and who we saw at the door wasn't who we expected. Not after what had happened last night.

"What are you doing here?" Brie shouted. It was Paige at the door.

"I came to see my friend. See how she is doing after the beating that I gave her" she smirked.

"Paige just shut up and leave. No one wants you here" Nikki said. I stood up from the bed.

"How are you? Are you doing okay pumpkin?" she asked me. I wanted to punch her right there and then but I didn't.

"It was nothing serious" I told her. Paige shook her head.

"Are you sure because I mean you did bleed a bit" she said.

"I didn't get a concussion if that is what you are asking. I only had a few bruises and that is it" I said.

"Man I should have done more" she muttered but the girls and I heard it.

"What did you say?" Nikki said.

"I said nothing" Paige grinned but it was obvious that she did.

"Paige what you did to our best friend was totally unacceptable. You were lucky that we didn't went out there and just beat the shit out of you" Nikki yelled. Paige didn't flinch.

"Well if you were her best friends then why didn't you come out there?" she was really pissing Nikki off.

"Because we didn't expect this kind of thing to happen"

"Well I am just full of surprises"

"Your unbelievable" Nikki said. Paige just kept on grinning.

"You might want to stop doing that or Nikki will slap it off of you" I told her smirking. It was true actually.

"Why should I listen to you? Your not the boss of me" Paige said to me.

"I didn't say I was" I told her.

"Oh my gosh you are starting to give me a headache" Paige said putting her hand on her head.

"Then leave" I told her. She looked at me. I gave her a look.

"You can't tell me what to do" she backfired.

"Well you said that I was giving you a headache so you might as well leave" I said. She then out of nowhere slapped me. I actually laughed. Nikki again couldn't take it and then she just launched at her. Paige was screaming but Nikki was making sure that no one could hear.

Nikki was completely putting damage on her. I didn't blame her. She slapped her one more time before she got off of her.

"Don't you ever think you can slap our best friend and get away with it" she barked at her and then Paige left. We all signed.

"Okay I gotta be honest we should have done that earlier. So that she wouldn't be here that long" Nikki said making Brie and I laugh.

"Yeah we should have"

"I mean I don't even know why she even does that. She is like pretending that she cares that you are hurt. She was very mad that she had lost and completely wanted to take her anger out on you." Nikki explained. I mean yeah that made sense.

"Well we gotta get going now. I have to see Daniel and Nicole has to see John" Brie said. I nodded understanding.

"I will see you guys later" I told them as they were walking out the door. I took a deep breath.

I had to admit that a lot of things happened the past couple of days. Dean and I had kissed and yeah it was very magical. I wasn't expecting it and then Paige acting like she cares. I have a feeling that she was like that when we were friends and just thinking of that made me even more mad. Before I could even talk more about my emotions there was a knock on the door. Who could it be this time?

I went over to the door and opened it. What I saw wasn't what I expected. Dean with red roses?

"I need to talk to you" he said.

-------------------

Well that is it for this chapter. I really hoped you guys liked it. I just wanna let you guys know that I have posted my 'WWE Rants' book and if you want you can check it out. I'm not gonna beg you to do it or anything. I just wanna thank you for the amount of reads this book gets and votes I mean it's incredible. You guys are amazing. So what do you guys think Dean needs to talk about with Brooklyn? Well do what you guys always do vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
16.3K 392 46
❝ oh, what a forbidden love! ❞ [ phillip hamilton x theodosia burr ] [ COMPLETED! ] HIGHEST RANK: #106 historical fiction - march 23rd, 2018 STARTED:...
14.2K 270 23
Marissa, a senior in college, expects her year to be just like the other three: Boring, with a lack of romance. But History 299 takes a quick turn an...
326K 7.4K 29
❝Be Fearless, Not Fearful❞ | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...