The Last Time (sequel to Adop...

By forever_emison

Sam takes on her college years and hits a few bumps along the way. Selena and Sam are working through the col... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ~The Wedding~
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Remake

Chapter 18

443 19 8
By forever_emison

8 months later

sam pov

"so sam. tell us. your new movie. the heat. with melissa mccarthy. how was it. filming that?" ryan seacrest asked me.

i laughed, "one of the best times i have had filming in a long time. melissa is great. amazing actress and hilarious. honestyly. it took us 3 days to shoot the bathroom scene. because we were just laughing so hard." i said and started chuckling.

"well it certainly cracked us up. and you also made a disney mocvie with selena correct?" 

i smiled, "yes i did. princess protection program."

"and selena. is your wife now?"

i smiled, "yup. married woman. sorry boys." i said and held up my wedding band.

there were, "awes." i laughed.

"so! tell us! how is it to be married?" ryan said.

i smiled, "it's a dream come true. although i am in new york right now and selena is back home in LA, recording, it's still amazing. we got married about 6 months ago and it has all been magical. i will be going home to see her soon but this week i have interviews and i'm spending the week with my mother in her home here."

"and is your mother here?"

"no. mama is at home. with pretty little liars. i kinda got her into it and i regret it already. she is obsessed and is watching the whole series over again."

he laughed, "well. hello taylor. hope you have fun with your binge." 

i laughed and so did ryan.

"so sam. would you continue acting? i mean you are already so great at it. and you dyed your hair?" he said.

i smiled, "yes i did. i died it brunette for the movie and i could've used a wig but...oops." we both laughed.

"how does your mom like it?" he said, nervously.

i chuckled, "she didn't like it at first but i wore a brown wig for the hunger games and for the disney movie so it was about time i changed it. she likes it now though. she's used to it."

he nodded.

"and you released your first song? is this true?" 

i nodded, "yes. iit is! it's called human."

"i love that song. it's powerful."

"thank you! yeah. i recently had a bad day and i just stayed inside and just wrote my heart out and came up with this song. very depressing." he laughed, "the video is interesting too."

i laughed, "yeah. it was fun to  make but i just hope everyone got  the message. that you know everyone is human. people think that just cause i'm a celebrity that i don't have feelings or we all don't break at some points but we do. when i fall down. i bleed. i can break. and i have plenty of times before."

he nodded, intrigued by my words.

"you seem like you are a very...thoughtful person. let me show you a clip of an interview a few years back."

"oh god. of who?"

"just watch."

i looked at the ipad handed to me.

it showed a younger selena. i smiled.

"and sam. you two have had a kind of on and off relationship correct?"

she nodded, "yeah. we have. i mean we have our differences of course but in the end we both love eachother."

"do you ever think you two will split...for good?"

she thought, "honestly? no." i smiled lightly.

"i mean. i love sam. she brings out the best in me but also the worst. she makes me feel bad for once and dangerous but safe at the same time. yeah we fight and we had some rough times but i know that when i need her she is always there for me."

"what is the real sam like then?"

she smiled, "sam is a very down to earth person. she is also sensitive. she's kind and sweet but can lash out. but she knows how to make you feel loved and when she talks to you she acts like you are the only person in the world. she is witty and crazy and overprotective but that's why i love her. she is such an amazing person and she loves helping others. she connects with her fans as well as mine and her mother's. sam knows how to mke you happy and she is just. perfect."

i smiled as she finished, "aw! she's so cute!" i said and giggled.

"well? did you like it?" ryan asked.

i laughed, "well yeah! i love when she talks about me and blushes. it's adorable."

he laughed, "okay okay. so. here we have a few fan questions."

@sam_swiftlov3r: if you could go back and erase one thing in your life what would it be?

"that's a great question. um. well. if i could erase...one thing...wow that's hard...i would probably erase what i did to selena. i'm sure everyone heard about it. it was earlier in our relationship and i was drunk and i took advantage of her and made a lot of mistakes that night and i hurt her badly. then my mom sent me to a rehabilitation center for my actions and it was definately the biggest mistake of my life. because not only did i let down selena, i let down my fans and my mother. so yeah. definately that i would erase."

"okay. next one."

@teamsam: what's your favorite song of taylor's?

i laughed, "oh god. i love all of them obviously but my favorite one is the one she wrote for me. never grow up. because everytime i hear it i cry so...yeah." i said and chuckled.

@samenashipper13: if you were in a life threatening situation and you had to pick between taylor and selena. who would it be?

"woah. that...um." i scratched the back of my head and laughed nervously, "do i have to answer this?" i said and laughed.

ryan laughed and shrugged.

"well. i really hope that never happens because that would be the hardest decision i'd ever have to make. i love my mother. she saved my life. and selena saved my heart. i love them both to death and i would sacrifice myself for the both of them no matter what the situation is...so i really don't have and answer. but thanks for stumping me." i said and chuckled.

@carmensetrade_swift: when you first were adopted by taylor you hated her. when did that change and why?

"i love that. thank you for that question carmen. well you're right. i hated her at first when she adopted me." ryan and i laughed.

"no but it really changed when she actually screamed at me one time when i came home in the morning. i usually came home late at night but i came home in the morning and she said she almost called the cops and i had her worried sick. and i started to like her then because i knew that she actually cared for me. something i haven't felt since my dad died. that's when i knew i could maybe love her eventually...and i did. i fell in love with my mother and i will continue to fall as long as she continues to catch me when i need it." 

"okay we have one more."

@samena_otp: would you ever have kids with selena? if so, adopt or get a donor? and if get a donor would selena give birth or you?

i chuckled, "i would love to have kids one day with selena. she'd make the perfect mother and i love kids. i am fine with adopting because i was adopted but i also want our kid or kids to have her gorgeous eyes and dorky giggle. so  i would say get a donor. and hell no am i giving birth. that would be my beautiful wife's job that i love so much so if you're watching i love you." i said and blew a kiss to the camera.

ryan laughed, "way to throw selena under the bus."

"hey i'm not giving birth. and plus we talked about it before."

he bugged his eyes, "you two talked about having kids?"

"of course! and we would get a donor and selena would carry the baby." i said and flashed a smile.

"well with that smile i'm sure you could convince her into anything. and you could get away with murder with that smile. damn why can't mine be like that?" ryan pouted and i laughed.

"i guess i'm just one of a kind." i said and smirked proudly.

"well mrs cocky. thanks for joining us! say hi to your mom for me and selena of course." i smiled.

"thanks for having me ry. and of course."

"and be sure to check out the heat. sam plays sarah ashburn. fbi agent." i laughed and waved.

i hugged him and walked out to my car and drove home.

my phone rang.

i answered, "hello? good evening sir. yes sir....yes sir....i understand...thank you...."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

taylor pov

when i was wating for sam to come home my phone rang.

"hello?"

"taylor?"

it's my brother. ausstin.

"hey aus. what's up?"

"tay. it's not good...."

i shot up, "what is it? is mom okay?"

i heard him sniffle and sob, "taylor...mom has cancer..."

i was in shock.

"w-what type of cancer austin?"

(i know taylor said she wants it private so i don't actually know so...go with it i guess XD)

"b-breast cancer. it's bad tay. real bad. she told me today. she has been keeping this from us for a year tay." i was in shock again.

a year? why would she keep this from me? for a year?!

"why did she never tell us?!"

"she didn't want us to worry. she thinks she's fine taylor but the doctor said she isn't fighting. it's eating her alive. she looks terrible. her hair is coming out and she's weak and pale and he said she may not have much longer."

i gulped. i haven't seen my mother in years.

i feel horrible. i never visit her so i wouldn't know...

she's the reason i am where i am today.

she gave me my inspiration.

she shaped me into the woman i am.

my fans adore her.

and i know sam loves her too...

i love her.

i can't lose my mother.

that's not fair!

tears burned my cheeks as the flowed freshly down my face.

then the door opened.

"mom-"

"my mother has cancer." i said.

she gulped, "what?"

"my mother. your grandmother. she has breast cancer sam. she's dying."

sam's eyes filled with tears. she sighed and sat down.

raking her hand through her now brown hair.

"why what's wrong with you?" i said quietly as i rubbed her back.

she sniffled and shook her head.

she looked back up at me.

"my unit is getting deployed...i have to leave by tomorrow night."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

okay. let me just vent right now.

i can't believe andrea has cancer! like my tears are real.

i love her so much. she is literally like our biggest fan besides taylor.

she does so much for us and now she gets cancer? how is that fair?!

why do bad things always happen to good people? why god? that's all i ask...why?

i can't stand this...and what scares me the most is...if andrea has cancer and it's in her family...is there a chance of our baby getting it?! what if taylor gets it?! iw ouldn't be able to  function! this is all i am thinking about. i am praying for mama swift to be better because she is part of our family. she is part of this swiftie family forever and always. long live the swifties<3.

and taylor better not get it because i will actually die. like literally.

andrea i love you. fight this. you can do it. do it for us swifties. do it for your family. for youor little girl. do it for taylor. she's your biggest fan and she adores you. you can't leave her. not yet. not now.

<13 i love you andrea gardner swift. stay strong <13

review and comment

and please promise me to

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 288 11
~I've been the archer, I've been the pray. Screaming who could ever leave me darling, but who could stay~ Elizabeth Matthews, a fourteen year old gir...
107K 3.7K 42
Rose and her younger sister Annie are living in an orphanage. One day, their lives will change when Taylor Swift adopts them! Will Taylor be able to...
3.1K 75 20
Hee Won 2 Years Old was left at a random car door by her parents who cannot afford to raise her as they have recently announced bankrupt. But nobody...
95.2K 2.6K 31
❝things might never be perfect, but that didn't stop them from trying❞ OR the ziam family are back and the boys are getting older still - but when ob...