Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

By danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 12

3K 77 6
By danielle_love27

*Brookyln's P.O.V* 

Buzzkill was all that I can think of as I was trying to wake up. I looked around my room and tried to remember what the hell happened. I think the last thing I remembered was being in the hotel lobby and then that was it. I was wondering where Brie and Nikki was and how they were feeling? I took a breath but that was a wrong move. I made a face and then got off the bed and then ran to the bathroom and threw up. My head was pounding. It hurt like a bitch. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I groaned and then tried to get up. When I was finally on my feet I walked to the door, I opened it and there was The Bella Twins. 

"Well morning sunshine" Nikki said. I looked at her and she was in sweats, a tanktop and had a messy bun. So was Brie.

"You two aren't hungover?" I asked them. They tried not to laugh.

"Well probably not as big as yours. Like sure we threw up a little but we are all better already." Brie said. I raised my eyebrow at them. They laughed.

"I'm sure you will be fine later on though" Nikki said. Brie nodded. 

"What time did you two get up?" I asked them.

"We had to wake up early because we were gonna train"

"Oh" I said. It sounded weird when I said it. I had to be honest last night was a blast but who knows what had happened because the last thing I remembered, was like I said at the hotel and then we most likely passed out.

"Do you remember what had happend last night?" I asked them.

"Well actually yeah. Also don't be embarressed about this. After we passed out. The next morning we got told by Paige that she saw us and she told Dean that we had gotten drunk" Nikki said. What the hell?

"She actually did that?" I asked. They nodded.

"But while she was telling them though he was basically trying to block her out like ignore her. I have a feeling that something went between them but we don't know that answer" Brie said. 

"He was getting angrier by the minute. He then walked away from her" Brie then added.

"Did she told you what she did to him?" Nikki asked Brie. Okay, I was kinda getting worried there. I want to know what had happened. Brie shook her head and then Nikki whispered in her ear and then Brie just gasped. That completely made me want to know.

"What happened?" I asked ever so curious.

"Are you sure you want to find out?" Nikki asked. I nodded.

"Also Paige had told me. Because she saw us, well me and Brie was somewhere else but she kissed Dean" she said and that was where I was done. 

"She what?" I yelled.

"She was basically trying to change his mind so that he can be against you but he didn't. He's on your side" Brie assured me. 

"I could care less about that right now. Right now I am gonna give her a piece of my mind" I said getting up and walking out the door. They both had followed me out of the room. 

I really couldn't handle this right now and also Paige needed to be taught a lesson. I don't know what the hell is going on with her and I could care less right now. All I know is that I am gonna give her a taste of my mind. I eventually found her room and knocked on her door. After a few minutes she opened the door and without her saying anything I launched at her. Brie and Nikki let me do what I wanted to do. I was angry. I was screaming and I couldn't control it. I got off her and then slammed her on the wall. 

"What the hell are you up to?" I yelled at her and then again threw her against the wall. Nikki and Brie were smirking at me. 

"N-ikki, Brie please help me" Paige breathed out. I had a very tight grip on her.

Nikki and Brie looked at each other. "Nah we are comfortable where we are standing at" Nikki said. Paige gave them a look. I then gave her a punch in the stomach and then she dropped to the ground holding her stomach. I can tell that she was angry at well. 

"Now answer my question. What are hell are you up to?" I hissed. She coughed and then looked at me. 

"What do you mean?" she asked. 

"You know exactly what I mean" she begin shaking her head.

"Brooklyn whatever goes around me doesn't concern you. You don't have to put your full attention on me, okay" she said putting her hands up.

"It does concern me when you are kissing the man that I like" I said. Okay, maybe I shouldn't put that out there but oh well. Then her face soften.

"Oh so this is about me kissing Dean?" she asked raising an eyebrow. Was she that stupid? I nodded.

"I had to do it. Also guess what? He was an amazing kisser. Man, you might want to hurry up and make a move. Your missing a great time" she smirked. Oh wow..

"Well that's interesting but I don't need to hear from you how great his lips were. I can find that for myself thank you" I said.

"Then why don't you do it" 

"I am not ready to ask him out yet" I said. She then begin laughing and I wasn't kidding. She was full on laughing. 

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You are actually gonna waste your time and then not go and try to ask him out. If you keep doing this then it will probably be too late" she said.

"What do you know about this?" I asked.

"I just do"

"What about Dean, huh? You think he will be with someone else later" I asked her. She shrugged because she obviously thought that she was right. 

"Look I won't try anything with Dean and besides I wasn't trying at all. I have no interest in Dean." she said. Now she is leaving me confused but I just dropped it. 

"I'm just hoping that one day that you will be with Dean. You two will make an amazing couple. But since now you decided to come and attack me then fine. Dean. The Dean Ambrose is such a hot man and can change anyones world around. I mean, look at him" she said showing me a picture that he had sent her through their text messages. 

"You had to show me that?" I asked. "Also why did you even ask him for a picture?" I added.

"Yeah and I don't know really."

"I think you are lying" I told her. She raised her eyebrow at me.

"I am not lying. I can never lie to you" she laughed but I could tell that was just an act and I just let it slide for now. 

"I have a feeling that you do lie to me sometimes" I told her and she just continued laughing. She was actually thinking that this was a joke.

"Why are you finding this funny?"

"Because you actually believe I am not telling the truth when I am" 

"Well maybe I can believe you when you weren't these kind of things to Dean" I shot at her.

"Oh so now you are worried about Dean. See, this is exactly what I was talking about. You are just jealous because I am talking to Dean. Does it really bother you? Does it really bother you where there is probably a point where you may be too late to be his" she asked. That is where I snapped again I launched at her and just started punching her. I slammed her head on the ground multiple times and The Bellas were again letting me do it. I put a tight grip on her to make it look like that I was choking her and that she couldn't breathe. She was having a hard time and that is why I was enjoying this. I decided to do one more thing to her and I just threw her at the wall. I stepped backwards and pushed my hair back and looked at her crying in pain. I actually wanted to laugh but I didn't.

"Maybe you should not mess with something that is mine" I said and got out of the room. 

"Wow" was all that The Bellas could say about my actions. I just smirked at them.

|Smackdown| 

I was again at the arena. I was backstage at the moment with The Bellas and Aj. I knew Paige had was gonna have a segment out in the ring and I had no idea on what it was gonna be about. I was actually kinda worried on what she was gonna say. 

"Brook, are you okay?" I heard someone say. I shook my head and saw Aj and The Bellas looking at me. 

"What?" I asked confused.

"We asked if you were okay. You were clearly starring into space" Aj said. Oh.

"Sorry" I told them.

"It's nothing to be sorry about" Nikki said

"So do you wanna know something?" Brie asked me. I slowly nodded my head.

"Paige is calling you out tonight and she is with Dean in catering right now" she said. Omg, again?

"Looks like I have something to take care of" I said standing up and started walking. The girls was following me as well. Well there she was in catering with him. She was completely acting flirty towards him. Dean looked like he was getting bored of her. Ha. I didn't blame him.

"Well, well, well. Look what's going on here" I said approaching the two of them. Paige gave me a glare but I gave her a smirk. 

"What do you want?" she hissed. Dean didn't know what to do.

"Oh nothing really" 

"Then why are you here?"

"So that I can talk to Dean" I told her. She shook her head.

"Well he is busy having a converstation with me at the moment so you are gonna have to wait" she said rudely. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually no. I wasn't even paying attention to what you were even saying. I don't want to listen to you. You seriously gotten on my nerves for awhile now" Dean spoke up and Paige looked shocked.

"You don't think that do you?" she asked him. Dean nodded. 

"Yeah and it's best if I go now because I have to get ready" he said standing up. He whispered a thank you to me and then left. She then started to glare at me again.

"I don't know what you are up to or whatever you are trying to do but it's gonna end" she said. I just shook my head and then walked away.

"Wow didn't think that was gonna happen" Nikki said with a grin. i was starting to grin as well.

"I know me either"

-------

So right now Paige is in the ring with a microphone in her head. I was wondering what she was gonna say. I was so nervous because I knew that it was gonna involve me. Then she started talking.

"I would like my good friend Brooklyn to please out here so that we can have a good converstation" she said starting to wait for me. My music played and I was met by cheers. I smiled and then walked down the ramp and then got into the ring. I got a microphone for myself and then she started to talk again.

"So I figure we should just get this over with and everything. You know?" she asked me. I nodded.

"So I was thinking that we should give the people what they wanna see. How about Brooklyn vs. Paige at Survivor Series" she suggested. Hmmm

"We can make it the best match ever. We can make it better than Dean's match" she said and that was when my blood started to boil.

"Sure why not so that the people at home and at the arena see that I can kick your ass" I said all serious now. She was starting to frown.

"No let's not make it like that. Make it a friendly kind of match" I shook my head.

"Nah let's not do that" I said. 

"Let's just have a real fight where we can just tear each other apart?" I suggested.

"You know what fine. Let's go with that. But if I were you then I would be careful because no one wants to see you hurt. Most likely that one person that you care about so much" she said smirking. Oh no. Tell me she did not to that?

"Deal" I said looking at her.

She put her hand out. I looked at it and then shook it. Sure we had to do that so that people would know that it's official. Then she started to smirk again. What does she have up her sleeve? Then all of a sudden she slapped me. 

I quickly got up but she was too quick for me and she was already out of the ring. I was angry. 

"See you at Survivor Series" she yelled and then blew me a kiss. 

*Dean's P.O.V* 

I was backstage right now. Bray Wyatt was in a match against Sin Cara and Bray right now was having the upperhand. I already knew that Sin Cara had no chance against him. Bray had him in his finisher and then hit Sin Cara with it and then he won the match. He then had the microphone in his hand meaning that he was about to talk. I was waiting patiently.

"In my heart I can hear you screaming for help" he started.

"Cause I know Dean I know all about those lonely nights that you felt and how you felt unloved. Unwanted. I know about how every Christmas morning you would wake up praying that this would be the day. Today would be the day that daddy comes back for me. But when you came downstairs all that was waiting for you was darkness and that darkness has become a way of life for you Dean Ambrose. But it doesn't have to be this way. Here I am. Embrace me Dean Ambrose. Before I am the light that you have been searching for your entire life. Salvation is in my hand let me fix you Dean." 

He didn't get the chance to say anything else. I was walking down the ramp and then got into the ring. I was pacing and I was starring at him. 

"Now Dean I don't know you realize this but how predictable are you." I was still moving around in the ring.

"I mean, everytime I wanna see your shiny face all I have to do is push your buttons" he said. 

""Pull the strings and out you come with rage and I know why you are here to do. I know what you are here to do. You want to hurt me, don't you Dean? You wanna punish me well go on punish me. Because I know you wanna punish me like you wanna punish your daddy" he started laughing evily and he got into the ring and I just about had it.. I gave him a right hand and he just went out of the ring. 

"There it is Dean. There it is Dean. You wear the mask of a lunatic. But I know that you are just a child. Screaming for someone to show you the way. But have no fear Dean. Cause I am the key to the light. Follow me and you don't have to be in the dark ever again" and then he went backstage. He is so gonna get it.

-------

I now had a backstage segment. I actually couldn't control myself right now. I was full of emotions and I had no idea on how to stop it. Like seriously I had no idea. I just wanted my anger to be out already. My gosh.

"Dean, Dean can I have a moment of your time" Byron Saxton asked me. I was so angry at the moment.

"Do you feel that Brays twisted messages are affecting you?" he asked. 

"Bray Wyatt playing games. I'm sick of games. I'm sick of this crap. Bray Wyatts gonna get inside my head, he's gonna regret it."  

Then all of a sudden I hear a noise that sounded from the voice of Bray and all of a sudden a large rolling cart is pushed and it hits my stomach. Damn. He slams my body on top of it and I fall to the ground. He then kissed my forehead and did his finisher on me on the wall. He started cradling me as if i was some child. 

"It's wrong. It wasn't meant for people like you and me Dean. Once, they put a label on you" he started tapping on my forehead. "That's so that they can put you inside a box and once they get you in that box the next one will be in the ground." he said laughing and then got up and left me on the ground in pain. 

Man, he was really asking for  it. Well, if he wants a battle then he gots one. Once again, bring it Bray. I am ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is it for this chapter. I really hoped you guys liked it. I wanna know how you guys felt abou this chapter. What do you think about Brooklyn vs. Paige at Survivor Series? What about Bray and Dean? Do you think Bray is getting inside his head? Again I thought this chapter came out amazing and I am really proud of it. Let me know how you guys liked this chapter. So do what you guys always do. Vote, read and then tell your friends cause it would mean a lot and stay tuned for the next one.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
124K 2.7K 28
Grace Matthews is forced to move once again with her abusive daddy to Memphis Tennessee where she meets the just starting to become famous Elvis Pres...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
398K 12.1K 35
❝𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚...