miya atsumu | confession (request)

requested by: @kozuchi
thank you for the request :)

miya atsumu

enjoy :)

—————

"enjoy the little things in life,for one day you'll look backand realize they were the bigthings

for one day you'll look back
and realize they were the big
things."

— kurt vonnegut

—————

you were a famous author. you were able to effectively communicate with the readers and entertain them with your beautiful and exquisite writing. your characters and plot made many readers around the world fall in love with your writing. many of them found themselves connecting to many of your characters.

it made you proud and rewarding to hear how your writing helped and entertained many. you had never imagined that you would become such an influential and well-known person throughout the world.

you simply enjoyed writing and it made you contended seeing how your writing made others happy as well.

the one who made you love writing and pursue it was miya atsumu. he was always supportive of you. whenever you would encounter writer's block, he would encourage you to take a break and take you out to small walks around the park or to dinner. even though he was busy with his own work, he always made time to hang out with you. sometimes, he would even give you ideas for a novel.

he never pressured you or made you insecure about your own writing. he always gave you positive and uplifting words. whenever you were feeling down, he would make you feel better by making you go out or spending the day watching your favorite movies. just like anyone else, you found yourself falling for him.

every time he would send morning texts, it made you feel so much better. some of them were heartwarming and uplifting, while others were simply hilarious.

5:03 AM

rise and shine y/n 🤩
it's time for my daily good morning texts
im going to be busy today with practice so i wont be able to talk to u for the day :(
make sure to eat nutritiously and dont forget to go outside to get some fresh air :)

7:42 AM

GOOD MORNING Y/N !!
IM DRIVING TO UR HOUSE RN
PLS LET ME USE UR SHOWER
I CANT USE MINE BC SAMU DID SOMETHING TO IT
DONT WORRY IM NOT TEXTING AND DRIVING
AH SHIT I GTG

he made you smile every day. sometimes, you wondered how you were able to meet someone like him. he was chaotic at times, but he was supportive of anything you did. sure there were times when you guys would argue, but you guys would always make up by sending memes or by calling each other on the phone.

after being his friend for years, you had decided to write a new novel about your feelings for him. it was challenging to keep it a secret because he knew every single thing that revolved around you. it was a romance novel, a genre you usually never wrote about.

it became a custom for you to give him the first copy of your books. atsumu would always brag about it to his twin brother and his teammates. he was a dedicated fan of your writings, who kept all of your novels on the very top row of his shelf.

i love you.

atsumu's fingers traced the last sentence as his eyes started watering. he was never the type to read romance novels, but this just made his heart ache. your novels just hit something deep in his heart as he trailed the last three words of the novel with his fingertips again. after wiping his tears, he decided to read the last page once again. he had to, it was just too beautiful.

his eyes widened as he reread the last few sentences.

My love, my world, my everything,
I may not be with you all the time, but i hope
You will be able to look up at the sky
And realize i'm up there watching over you.

All the years i've spent with you were full of
Tears of happiness and unceasing laughter.
Some days may be dreadful and
Unpleasant, but i believe you will overcome it.
My love, my world, my everything,
Until the very end,

i love you.

he blinked and blinked again. he quickly stood up from his couch and ran to the door, only to trip on his dining table. he turned bright red as he remembered the small clues you hid in your novel.

miya atsumu, i love you.

he quickly got up and drove to your home. he didn't bother calling or texting you. he wanted to surprise you with the largest hug and keep you wrapped in his arms.

you groaned when you heard your doorbell ringing continuously. you got up from your chair and opened the door, only to be greeted by a pair of arms gently wrapping around you. you looked up to see atsumu grinning down at you.

"i love you too, y/n! i love you!!" he exclaimed, making your cheeks flush red.

"wha-" he cut you off by slamming his lips onto yours. the ends of his lips curved up as you returned the kiss by leaning in. as he leaned away from your lips, he wrapped his arms tighter around you. he rubbed the sides of your cheek with his thumb as he warmly smiled.

"i love you, y/n. i always have."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: how did you guys get into haikyuu?