sugawara koshi | stars

sugawara koshi

enjoy :)

—————

"you are my sun,my moon,and all of my stars

"you are my sun,
my moon,
and all of my stars."

— E. E. Cummings

—————

it was late at night.

the once purple and orange sky had transformed into a jet-black that engulfed the town. a canopy of luminous stars eventuates across the ocean of blackness. some were dull, flickering every now and then. but, there were millions of shimmering stars that illuminated the dark night.

karasuno had a training came at Tokyo with nekoma and fukurodani, and you, as their manager, had followed them.

karasuno's volleyball team had just finished their practice and were getting ready to sleep. the reverberant and cacophony boys, like hinata and nishinoya, were sprinting across the room with their upper body completely exposed and their hair still dripping wet from the shower, only to get scolded by sugawara and daichi, also known as the "parents" of karasuno.

the other boys, like tsukishima and yamaguchi, was already tucked into their bed, ignoring all the ruckus happening, almost as if they were used to all the absolute chaos and madness.

after a few scoldings and lectures, the whole karasuno volleyball team were dreaming off to dreamland by midnight.

you were the manager of the karasuno team, and the members seemed to be very fond of you. even the salty tsukishima, who didn't give a crap about others, talked to you without any menacing intentions.

you gave out meticulous and pensive advices for every member of the team, and the coaches regarded highly of you, due to your hard work and dedication. you had a motherly personality, always making sure the boys weren't causing trouble for other people.

as a normal high school student, you found yourself falling in love.

falling in love with the karasuno setter, sugawara koushi. like you, he had a very soothing and motherly personality. he always encouraged his teammates to never give up, no matter the solution might be. his relationship with each of the members was very close and you always admired how dedicated he was to this sport.

his leniency and kind-heartedness was the one that got your heart beating like crazy.

he always made sure you weren't uneasy or terrified around the boys, and tried not to make you feel uncomfortable every time one of the members did something crazy. he was always positive and kind, lifting up the atmosphere with his bright smile.