matsukawa issei | stop being so cute (request)

requested by: @lelhoelorry
thank you for the request :)

matsukawa issei

enjoy :)

—————

"i fell for you and i am still falling

"i fell for you and
i am still falling."

— d.j.

—————

"matsukawa!!" you called out. he turned around and saw you running up to him. a small smile lifted up his face. unlike everyone else, who was obsessed with oikawa tooru, you enjoyed spending time with him.

you ran up to him and gave him a large hug, surprising the male. he dropped the volleyball he was holding. his hands wrapped around you so that you wouldn't fall. a bright giggle left your lips as you tightly wrapped your legs around his torso.

"i'm a koala!!" you exclaimed with a bright smile.

"what is wrong with you?" matsukawa mumbled as he tried to pry you off him. you only tightened your arms around his broad shoulder. "you're acting like a baby."

"your baby," you said with a slight smirk. your smile widened when his cheeks reddened. he shyly looked away from you when you unwrapped yourself off him. he masked his face with his hands and awkwardly coughed.

you tried to get a better look at his flushed face. he pushed you away by pressing his hand on your forehead, preventing you from looking at his shy expression.

"aww mattsun, are you blushing?" you asked, gently grabbing his hand.

"sh-shut up," he stuttered. "you're making me feel weird."

a smirk curved up your lips. "don't worry, i'll make you feel better," you said as you brought his palm to your lips and gently kissed it.

you looked up to see his eyes widen. his cheeks were tinted red and he couldn't help but slightly smile at your action.

"don't you feel much better?" you asked with a smile as you tightly held onto his hand.

"stop being so cute and shut up."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: which character from haikyuu touched you the most??