tanaka ryuunosuke | family reunion (request)

requested by: @angststdk
thank you for the request 🥰❤️🥺

tanaka ryuunosuke

enjoy :)

—————

"you have a beautiful heart, babygirl,and it's meant to know a beautiful love

and it's meant to know a beautiful love."

— butterflies rising

—————

you were currently dating the karasuno's wing spiker, tanaka ryuunosuke. you had fallen in love with his loud and hot-headed personality and wanted to show your parents what kind of person you were dating. your family was quite prosperous and wealthy, which you haven't told tanaka yet because you were worried he was going to start freaking out.

"ryuu, my parents are hosting a family reunion today," you stated. "do you want to come?"

you were currently asking him through the phone because you went to shiratorizawa instead of karasuno. although you guys didn't meet as much because you attended a different school from him, he would still facetime you and call you every day, making sure you were doing okay.

"sure, why not!" he replied back. you could hear the excitement he had through the phone, which brought a large smile on your face.

"okay! then, i'll pick you up at your school, okay?"

"okay!! i'll see you soon!"

"hehe, okay!!"

you couldn't wait until school would be over so you could go to your boyfriend's school and give him a big, warm hug. you met tanaka through the match between shiratorizawa and karasuno. you were the volleyball manager for shiratorizawa, and tanaka would not stop flirting with you, and he had somehow managed to get your number.

at first, it started with him sending random pick up lines and cute, short good morning texts, then it turned to late-night deep conversations and calling each other until one of you fell asleep. if tanaka hadn't been so persistent and courageous, your life would be so much more different, and you were beyond glad that you met him.

school ended and you packed up your belongings and ran out of your classroom, not bothering to say "bye" to your friends. you had talked to the volleyball coach, saying that you wouldn't be at practice today because you were having something at home.

a butler came to pick you up in a car, surprising the other students who looked at you with wide eyes. you hopped into the car and settled into the back seat.