miya atsumu | face masks

dedicated to marigiri :)

miya atsumu

enjoy :)

—————

"your eyes

"your eyes. your eyes
hold everything my
soul thirsts for."

— perry poetry

—————

"tsumu." you softly called your boyfriend's name out. he hummed in response as he peacefully laid on your laps and hugged your torso. you smiled as you softly ran your fingers through his golden locks.

he was staying over at your house for the weekend. ever since he walked inside, he didn't let go of your waist and kept himself near you at all times. he and you were both busy with work and college. with the lack of time seeing each other, he wanted to spend as much time with you as possible. simply being near you made him feel a lot better.

"i really have to go to the bathroom," you said as you stopped playing with his hair. he hummed as he tightened his grip around you.

"okay," he replied. "take me with you."

"tsumu," you called his name out again as you tried taking his hands away from your waist. "i won't be able to go pee unless you let go of me."

he slowly loosened his grip around you. you stood up and walked to the bathroom, while atsumu followed behind you, gripping to the ends of your shirt. while you did your business, atsumu looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his hair. while you were washing your hands, atsumu found a few of your face masks laying on the sink.

"y/n, let's do face masks!" atsumu suggested.

"you want to do face masks?" you asked, drying your hands. atsumu nodded as he took one of the packs. "okay, which one do you want to do? i have the gel mask, sheet mask, charcoal mask, and the cream mask."

"i want to do the same one as y/n!"

you smiled as you picked the face masks. "hehe, okay. we're going to do the ones that smell like honey!"

you opened the pack and atsumu smelled it. "honey!"

"yes, honey," you said as you pulled the toilet seat down. "sit here, and i'll put it on for you." he took a seat on the toilet while you pulled his hair up with a hairband. he wrapped his arms around your thighs as you carefully placed the sheet mask on his face. you made sure to align his lips and eyes with the holes on the mask.

atsumu kept smiling as he felt his face being covered with a slimy, honey-scented mask. you gave him a kiss on the top of his head when you finished. you took out your phone as atsumu checked himself out in the mirror. a loud laughter left his lips as you took countless pictures of him in a face sheet mask.

"y/n, stop!! don't you dare post those pictures on instagram," atsumu exclaimed as he tried taking your phone. you chuckled as you hid your phone behind your back. atsumu wrapped his long arms around you and secretly took your phone from your hand.

"noo, tsumu!! i need the memories!!" you exclaimed as he reached for your phone. he teased you by raising it above his head.

"i'll give it back if you promise me to not show it to samu," atsumu said, leaning towards your face to leave a peck on your lips.

"i promise i won't," you declared.

"are you sure?" he asked, raising the phone higher as you tried jumping to grab it.

"yes, i am," you said as you tried tugging on his arm this time.

"i'll give it back if you give me a kiss," atsumu said as he leaned in. you smiled as you leaned in to kiss him, but at the same time, atsumu leaned back. you pouted and tried again. but once again, atsumu leaned back to tease you.

"tsumu!!"

loud laughter left his lips. "sorry, i'll stay still this time."

you huffed as you settled your hands on his shoulders so he doesn't lean back. you leaned in and felt his lips collide with yours. you felt his lips curve up as he gently wrapped his hand across your waist. once you leaned away, he gave you your phone back.

"this time, i'll put it on for you. take a seat, honey."

you took a seat on the toilet seat. he softly brushed your hair behind your ears and smiled. you couldn't help but grin while he tried super hard to apply the mask on your face. a confident smirk curved up his lips when he finished. he grabbed your arms and pulled you up.

"look at how i well put it on!" atsumu exclaimed, grinning widely. the two of you looked in the mirror. your mask was perfectly aligned with your face. you smiled and gave him a soft ruffle on his hair.

"i'm so proud."

atsumu grabbed his phone and wrapped his arms across your waist.

"why are you the one taking the picture?" you asked. "i take good pictures too."

"but not as good as me," he replied as he took a mirror selfie with you. "i get the good angles."

"and i don't?" you asked as he took another picture.

"well, i'm simply better." he said as he gave you a kiss on your eyelid and took a picture. he settled his phone down on the sink and picked you up. you wrapped your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck. you ruffled the back of his head.

"at getting good angles?" you asked. atsumu smiled and nodded. "your snapchat memories and the snaps you send me everyday says something different. you're always sending snaps of yourself with the worst angles."

"you should feel special for being able to see my beautiful quadruple chin."

you chuckled and gave him a peck on his forehead. you laughed when you heard a loud growl coming from his stomach.

"are you hungry? should we go down and eat something?"

atsumu grinned widely. "yes, please!"

the two of you went to the kitchen and popped small pizza bites into the microwave. throughout the whole time, atsumu never left your side and always had his hands across your waist. he would always have this affectionate smile on his face when you talked or giggled. he loved having these kinds of days where he got to spend time. he valued them so much. even if he was busy or stressed, seeing you or even talking to you through facetime, made him feel so much better.

you were his everything.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what do you listen to when you study?