tsukishima kei | costume party (request)

requested by: ColbysBlackWidow
thank you for the request :)

tsukishima kei

enjoy :)

—————

"i've finally openedmy heart wide enoughto let love in

my heart wide enough
to let love in."

— christy ann martine

—————

"why am i even here?" tsukishima mumbled as he looked around.

he was attending a costume party, wearing a costume of michael myers. he had a white mask that covered his entire face, except for his eyes. he had a black shirt with matching dress pants.

you had somehow managed to bribe tsukishima with strawberry cake so that he could come to the costume party with you. you were his only significant other, and no one besides you could deal with his salty personality.

"kei," you called. he looked up from his phone. you were dressed up as carrie white, and wore a white dress with red splattered all over it. "i'm going to go over to my friends for a moment. i'll be back, okay?"

he nodded as you slipped away into the crowd. people were chatting among themselves, dancing, and eating. people were either in groups or in pairs. sure, there were some individuals who were left out, like him, who may look outcast, but, he didn't really mind being alone. he was never the type to take interest in parties, but you had begged him for several weeks and who would say no to strawberry cake?

he sighed as he stayed near the corner, going on his phone once in a while. after a while, tsukishima put his phone in his pocket, wondering where you went.

"why aren't you back yet?" tsukishima mumbled as he walked around to search for you. tsukishima walked in circles, searching for you. he sighed as ruffled the back of his head in annoyance. "you said you'll be back soon. . ."

when he was about to return to his isolated corner, he found you talking to his acquaintance, kuroo tetsurou. he clicked his tongue when kuroo ruffled your hair and made you laugh,

"why are you even laughing at his lousy jokes?: tsukishima muttered as he walked up to you. "they're not even funny."

"y/n, you're really pretty tonight," kuroo whispered into your ear. you smiled at his compliment. you had known kuroo for a while. you were closer to his childhood friend, kenma. through kenma, you were able to meet kuroo, who seemed to be taking an interest towards you.

but of course, your oblivious self didn't even realize that.

"i think you're very handsome too," you replied. "but what made you come here? i thought you weren't into these kinds of parties."

"i came here because you're here," kuroo replied with a smile. "kenma told me that you were attending this party, so i thought i should come too. did you come alone?"

"uh no, i actually came with-"

when you were about to answer, a hand roughly pulled you away from kuroo. you looked back to see tsukishima glaring at kuroo.

"she came with me, her boyfriend," he mumbled, towering over kuroo with a menacing glare.

"oh, tsukishima? i didn't know you were here also," kuroo exclaimed, completely ignoring his ominous scowl. "y/n, do you want to go eat dinner with me some other time?" he asked, walking over to you.

"a dinner?" you asked. kuroo nodded. "uh, i-"

"no," tsukishima answered. "she can't."

he tugged onto your hand, bringing you behind his wide back. you looked up to see tsukishima scowling at kuroo.

"and, why is that?" kuroo asked, annoyed at how tsukishima kept interrupting you. he had his eyebrows furrowed and his arms crossed.

"because i don't allow it," he replied.

kuroo sighed. "why not? we're just friends."

"because i don't trust you. let's go y/n," he mumbled grabbing your arm and walking towards the balcony, where there was no one. the outside air was much more refreshing and invigorating. but it was a bit chilly, making you shiver and cover your arms. tsukishima wrapped his black blazer around you and sighed.

"kei, were you jealous?" you asked.

"me? jealous?" tsukishima scoffed.

you smiled and nodded. "you're jealous."

"i am no-"

you took off his white mask and pecked his lips from preventing him to say anything further. his cheeks flushed red as he slowly grabbed your chin and deepened the kiss. you smiled when he turned bright red and looked away from your gaze.

"i was going to decline the offer anyway," you mumbled. "and you know that i love you, only you. so there's no need to be jealous."

tsukishima scoffed. "then why did you call him handsome? am i not handsome?"

you giggled. "you're the most handsome and sexiest person i know," you replied, grabbing his black shirt and pulling his face near yours. "so, don't be jealous, okay?"

you gave him a small peck on his lips and snuggled into his chest. tsukishima covered his mouth with his hands and ruffled the top of your head.

"seriously, why are you this cute?" he whispered, giving you a small kiss on the top of your head.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what's your favorite christmas song?