sakusa kiyoomi | special place in his heart (request)

requested by: @ZakiDy
thank you for the request 💕🥰❤️

sakusa kiyoomi

enjoy :)

—————

"i'm not saying that i think of you constantly, but i can't deny the factthat each time my mind wanders, it always finds some way back to you

i think of you constantly,
but i can't deny the fact
that each time my mind
wanders, it always finds
some way back to you."

— sd.

—————

it was peaceful.

the itachiyama's volleyball members noticed how placid and serene sakusa was recently. usually, he would practice spiking from early morning to late at night. there was barely any time where he would take small breaks. besides volleyball, the only thing he would do was eating, sleeping, and studying.

but now, he would come to school at the same time as his teammates and practice volleyball in the morning for a small amount of time. then, he would go to class and eat during lunch period, and later attend practice. instead of practicing until the sky turned dark, he would leave the gym at the same time as his members.

they found it odd, especially komori.

as sakusa's cousin, komori was elated by the fact that he wasn't overworking his body, but at the same time, he was worried. sakusa wasn't the type to suddenly start taking breaks and worry about other things besides volleyball. in fact, most of their conversations were about volleyball and nothing else.

"hey, don't you think sakusa is acting weird lately?" komori asked his teammates. they were in the locker room changing into their school uniforms. sakusa has already left the gym and had texted komori to go home without him.

"what do you mean?" tsukasa, the setter, asked.

"he's been. . . really calm lately," komori answered. "usually, he stays at school, practicing volleyball until like 8 or 9. but now, he leaves earlier than us."

"maybe he started dating someone," tsukasa replied as he slipped on his yellow jacket.

"no way, he's the type to stay away from people as much possible."

"want to go spy on him? if we hurry, we might catch up to him," tsukasa suggested. the two looked at each other and slightly smiled.

they ran out the locker room in a rush and hid under a bush when they found sakusa waiting for someone at the school's front entrance.

"omi!!"

sakusa lifted his head up from his phone and a sense of gaiety filled his heart. you were running up to him with a large smile on your face and waving your hand at him. he opened his arms slightly and you jumped into them with small giggles. he embraced your shoulders and rested his chin on top of your head.

komori and tsukasa looked at each other with shock written on their faces. komori could barely mutter out anything as tsukasa continued observing them from afar. they were shocked by the amount of affection he was giving you.

"sorry, did you wait long?" you asked as he grabbed your hand. he shook his head in denial and slightly smiled under his mask. "how was volleyball practice?"

"it was the same. we did some dig drills, spiking drills, and passing drills. we also played practice matches against fukurōdani. they're quite good," he answered as he walked with you on the sidewalk with your hand in his.

"did you eat the bento i made for you today?" you asked with a smile.

"it was good."

"you always skip your meals to practice volleyball, so i tried putting foods that you liked," you giggled. "you have to take care of your body, okay?"

you were the first and only person sakusa has ever dated. he fell in love with your tender and ebullient personality. you always found ways to calm him down and make him enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

unlike his serious and vigilant self, you were laid back and always smiling. you showed him the importance of relaxing and taking care of his mind and body. he loved listening to you talk and watching you do literally anything because everything you did looked attractive to him.

he didn't mind giving you affection, like hugging or holding hands, because you held a special place in his heart.

a very special place.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: do you play a sport??

—————