miya atsumu | fight (request)

requested by: @damacleopatra
thank you for the request 🤩✨🥰

miya atsumu

enjoy :)

—————

"i feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people

nothing more truly artistic
than to love people."

— vincent van gogh

—————

having miya atsumu as your husband was the most wonderful thing that occurred in your life. you couldn't live without this man. he made you feel like home and he was the person that would let you cry on his shoulder when you were discouraged or downhearted. he was also the first person to tell when you achieved something or had something joyous going on.

you were also someone he could not live without. you supported him when he needed encouragement or a little push. you encouraged him to keep going when he felt like he could no longer go on. you were the world to him, and he was the world to you.

you guys depended on each other, supported each other, celebrated with each other, fell down together, and walked through life together.

there were days when you would eat dinner with him and the kids and talk about each other's days. there were days when he and the kids would wake up early and cook you breakfast. there were days when the two of you would go on short walks to the park with the kids. he and you would push them on the swings while laughing and smiling at how adorable they are.

but there were also days where it wasn't all rainbows and sparkles. you had bad days and he also had bad days. today just happened to be one of those days where both of you were extremely exhausted.

"babe, i think you should get some rest," you stated. "you've been practicing too much. i'll make you lunch, so let's go home now, okay? the kids should be back from school too."

after dropping off your kids to kindergarten, you helped out atsumu with his volleyball practice. as a professional athlete, it was important for him to rest his body. it made you worried because he was practicing too hard.

"yeah," he mumbled as he threw the volleyball into the air and jumped to practice his serves again. you saw how drenched his clothes and hair were from all his sweat and you felt bad because you didn't know how to help him in these situations.

"babe, please. you're overworking yourself. let's go home."

"yeah, just wait a minute." he threw a couple more serves as you patiently waited for him on the sidelines.

"atsumu!" you called out as you watched him trip and fall down onto the gymnasium floor. you rushed over to him. thankfully, there weren't any serious injuries, but he could have severely injured himself. "let's go home! you've been practicing volleyball all day this whole entire week, and you have to rest!"