sugawara koushi | heather (request)

requested by: @xxCloudiiSkiesxx
thank you for the request 🥰❤️😍

sugawara koushi

enjoy :)

—————

"imagine all the things we would be if we weren't controlled by insecurity

if we weren't controlled by insecurity.

— bridgett devoue

—————

i still remember
third of december
me in your sweater
you said it looked better
on me than it did you
only if you knew
how much i liked you

The day was getting shorter and colder. You were walking home from school with your crush, sugawara koushi, talking, and laughing with each other. Your legs and arms were shivering uncontrollably due to the cold. sugawara saw you breathing into your hands and took off his blue sweater. He put the sweater on you and warmly smiled when you looked up at him as you wore it.

"you look so much better in it than me," he chuckled as he brushed your hair off your shoulders.

your heart was beating uncontrollably fast and your cheeks were probably flushed red. you giggled as you smiled back at him. you've liked sugawara for a while, and even making eye contact would make your heart flutter. you didn't know how you were able to talk to him without stuttering or embarrassing yourself.

he brought his hand towards your cheek and gently brushed it with his fingers. you looked up at him confused. he warmly smiled before leaning in to press his warm, soft lips against yours. the butterflies in your stomach were flapping their wings as your heart was thumping loudly. you widened your eyes as he pulled away with a shy smile.

but i watch your eyes
as she walks by
what a sight for sore eyes
brighter than the blue sky
she's got you mesmerized
(while i die).

your smile dropped when you saw your crush, sugawara koushi, talking to heather in the hallway. you were about to call out his name but stopped when he laughed at her joke and brushed a piece of dust off her shoulders. his eyes always looked at her with such admiration and adulation. you've always been watching him, and it cracked your heart to see him watching someone else other than you, with such glistening eyes.

"sugawara has been hanging out with heather a lot recently, hasn't he?" daichi, your childhood friend asked, looking down at you.

"yeah, i guess so," you mumbled.

"he's been coming to practice later than usual because of her."