semi eita | stress (request)

requested by: @MilknMocha123
thank you for the request 😍🥺❤️

semi eita

enjoy :)

—————

"and i hope you find a homesomewhere within my heartbecause it's there that i'd very much like for you to stay

somewhere within my heart
because it's there that i'd very
much like for you to stay."

— ec.

—————

you were stressing.

school had dumped countless assignments, tests, and projects onto you, and you were slowly losing your mind. your desk was covered with papers and eraser marks. a cup of coffee that you had almost finished drinking was placed on the corner of your desk. your notebooks were opened to random pages and the textbooks were lying on the ground, opened.

you usually kept everything organized and assembled in a certain way, but today was just not the day.

it was a thursday night, and you had a biology test, a presentation, and an essay due tomorrow. you had managed to finish your essay yesterday but you were lacking on studying for the biology test and practicing for your presentation.

you were always bad at science. no matter how hard you studied and learned the material, on every test, you always got a score that didn't please you.

your boyfriend, semi eita, had come over to your house to help you study because he excelled at science. he taught the material in a way that was very easy to understand, and it surprised you with how uncomplicated the material was. you were taking a biology practice test while semi was doing his homework.

when you finished the last question, an unconfident expression filled your face. it felt weird finishing the practice test without having to guess on random questions or look up vocabulary words on the internet.

"semi, i finished," you mumbled as you showed him your finished practice test. he took the test and started grading with a red pen. you nervously sat in front of him as he marked an X on a question. when he finished, he handed the paper to you with a smile.

"you did really good," he said. you looked at the paper and only saw two of the forty quested marked wrong. a smile curved up on your face and softly giggled.

"it's because you helped me," you stated.

. . .

you were now practicing for your presentation tomorrow, and it was not going well. you were constantly stuttering and forgetting your lines. you were not the best at presenting in front of people, so having semi assisting your practice and giving you advice made you feel a lot better.

"babe, try taking it slow," semi said as he looked at your paper. he was seated on a chair in front of you as you proceeded to practice. he circled, underlined, and wrote small reminders on the margins with different color pens to help you emphasize and remember your lines.

after countless tries, you finally managed to be satisfied with the outcome of your practice. It was already dark outside, and you were planning on walking him to his house, but he didn't let you because he didn't want you walking back alone. semi wrapped his arms around you as he was about to leave your house and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"don't worry too much about tomorrow. you practiced and studied a lot, so get a good night's sleep tonight, okay?" he said, softly patting the top of your head.

"okay, thank you for coming over today," you stated as he walked out your front door. you walked out with him up to the front gate. he gave you one last kiss on your lips before walking back home.

you went back inside after his walking figure got smaller and smaller, to the point where you could no longer see him. you got ready to go to bed, changing into your sleeping clothes, and taking a shower. after brushing your teeth and washing your face, you went over the reminders semi had written on your paper and smiled. There were words like "speak in a louder voice here," and "you're doing great, don't forget to look at the audience because this is the message you want to convey!"

While you were going over your presentation before going to sleep, a notification popped up on your phone.

semi sem-sem <3
ur practicing ur presentation rn, aren't you?
go to bed before 12!!
and don't forget to eat a healthy breakfast tmr!
ur going to do wonderful, i believe in you

a warm smile lifted as you read his short but sweet message. you were about to message him back but a short video was sent by him. curiously, you tapped on it, and you saw semi sitting on his bed in his room with a guitar resting on his laps.

"hi babe, so that you won't worry too much about your test or presentation when you go to bed, i prepared a short song for you. i hope you like it."

a large smile lifted on your face when you heard his soothing voice through your phone. it was a soothing song that made you fall in love with him 10x more. when his fingers strummed the strings, your heart fluttered and made you giddy. you were so blessed to have a wonderful boyfriend like semi and watching the video made you want to see him. when the song ended, he gave you a smile and ended it with an "i love you, good night."

you saved the video on your phone and found yourself watching the video on repeat. you snuggled in bed with your blankets covering you as you listened to his voice as you slumbered off to sleep.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what's your favorite ice cream topping?