miya osamu | supportive boyfriend (request)

requested by: Mynameisyou12
thank you for the request :)

miya osamu

hope you enjoy :)

_____

"don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world

who is beautiful to the
world. but rather, choose
the one who makes your
world beautiful."

— harry styles

_____

you felt small. your heart was racing and you felt the ends of your fingertips becoming cold. you loved swimming, but competitive swim meets made you a nervous wreck. you weren't fond of people watching you swim. you always ended up caring more about how you looked to others, instead of focusing on swimming. the swimmers around you looked prepared to jump into the water, but you were standing behind the starting block, trembling.

your breath started to tremble as you wrapped your arms around your body. you stared down at the ground, looking away from the audience's eyes that watched you.

"y/n!!" the loud voice that echoed through the pool caught your attention. you looked up from the ground to see your boyfriend, miya osamu, standing in the first row of bleachers. he held a poster with your name on it and frantically waved his hands. the people around him looked at him weirdly, but that didn't stop him from screaming your name out loud.

his arm accidentally slapped the person next to him, and he apologized. but he still continued to wave at you. a giggle left your lips. your trembling seemed to stop and you didn't feel as nervous as you were a minute ago. you took a deep breath and stared deeply into the water.

when the referee blew his whistle, you took a step on the starting block along with the other swimmers. you stretched your arms and adjusted your swim goggles.

"swimmers." you clutched on the edge of the starting block and got into the diving stance. you took deep breaths and closed your eyes. this was an important meet and you couldn't fail this.

"on your mark."

you snapped your eyes open. when you heard the whistle blow, you jumped off the starting block with all your might and quickly brought your arms over your head. your fingers were the first ones to enter the cold water and the rest of your body followed. as soon as your toes entered the water, you started kicking "dolphin," not letting go of your streamline. you swiftly brought your right arm over your head while your left arm was underwater, pushing. your legs were kicking non-stop, pushing your further towards the end of the wall. after doing a quick flip turn off the wall, you kicked and swam harder to reach the end. you could hear osamu's voice screaming your name underwater.

you slammed your hand onto the other end of the wall and lifted your head up to breathe. you were a panting mess, breathing in and out heavily. the swimmer next to you reached the wall as you took off your goggles and looked at your time on the board.

a smile curved up your lips when you beat your record.

"that's my y/n!!" osamu yelled, making you giggle and smile at him.

"WOOHOO Y/N!!" atsumu screamed next to him. "THAT'S MY Y/N!!"

"what do you mean by my y/n?!" osamu yelled at him. "stop cheering for my y/n!!"

"you shut up!!" atsumu yelled back. "why can't i cheer for y/n? y/n's my friend too!!"

a chuckle left your lips. you gave the swimmers next to you a high-five and a small smile to show respect. you slowly got out of the pool, drenched in water. your teammates walked up to you, showering you with high-fives and hugs.

you looked up to see osamu's face and gave him a thumbs up. he grinned back at you, waving the poster above his head.

after the game ended, you immediately went to find your boyfriend.

"osamu!!" you yelled when you saw the back of his head. he turned around and ran up to you, engulfing you in his muscular arms.

"you did so good out there!!" he complimented, patting the top of your head. "look!! i even made tsumu record a video of you swimming!"

you laughed as he took out his phone to show you the video recording. you could hear osamu's and atsumu's voice screaming your name as you swam across the pool. you could also hear atsumu making weird animal noises in the background and osamu yelling at him to stop.

"hey you lovebirds, stand right there and i'll take a picture of you guys," atsumu said from behind. he took out his phone while osamu and you held the ends of the poster. osamu wrapped his other arm around your shoulders, bringing you closer and leaned his head against yours.

osamu gave a kiss on your temples. "i'm so proud of you, y/n," he whispered before turning his head towards the camera and smiling.

_____

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what is the saddest anime series you have watched?

_____

author's note: requests are closed!! i am very behind all of my requests,, i'm so sorry for taking so long on your guys's requests,, thank you so much for being so patient with me <3