yaku & kuroo | who do you love more (request)

requested by:@kylieisshort
thank you for the request 😊💛💕

yaku morisuke & kuroo tetsurou

enjoy :)

—————

"i can't even hold your hand,but i love you with a love that no one can understand

but i love you with a love
that no one can understand."

— i.e.

—————

falling in love with someone.

it was something that you had never experienced or ever thought about. throughout your 17 years of living, you had never experienced falling in love. you were always busy. busy with school, busy with volleyball, busy with your family. you never really thought about dating or love.

but slowly, that was starting to change after meeting two volleyball players: yaku morisuke and kuroo tetsurou.

you began your high school life with two chaotic boys, yaku and kuroo, who would not leave you alone for more than three seconds. it was a struggle to even go to the bathroom because of them, but you somehow managed every time.

you first met them when you applied for nekoma's volleyball manager. you had played in games numerous times when you were young, but you didn't want to apply for the girl's volleyball team because it seemed like you would barely have any time to study. so instead, you applied for the boy's manager position.

with your observation skills and background on the sport, the coach and players welcomed you with open arms.

your first impression of the two boys was not the best. they would argue with each other wherever you went and you honestly found it annoying and somewhat immature. but as time slowly passed, you started enjoying their company. you spent your time after school helping the volleyball players with their defense and technique, and going to the convenience store after practice and walking home together became a daily routine.

there were times when their fangirls would laugh at you behind your back, but they always protected you and encouraged you to not worry too much about the insults that were thrown at you. that might've been the reason why they wouldn't leave you alone.

although you never bothered about the fangirls that were jealous of you, kuroo and yaku did not believe you. they went the extra mile to protect you by yelling in the hallway, saying that whoever bullied you would have to deal with them afterward.

your friendship with yaku and kuroo was something words couldn't express. they helped you with assignments you had trouble with, while you did the same for them. you guys ate lunch together in the cafeteria, laughing and arguing with each other. you guys supported each other like no one else and many people were envious of your friendship with them.

throughout your three years of high school, the bond between the three of you was inseparable. but as the three of you got closer and closer, emotions started to rise in the boys heart.

at first, it started simple.

kuroo found himself looking for you in crowds and feeling joy every time he saw you. he couldn't express his happiness every time he got to talk to you. yaku also started getting a bit jealous every time kuroo would talk to you and touch your shoulders or waist.

then, those feelings started to blossom even more.

they would find themselves blushing every time you complimented them. at night, you were always on their mind, wondering if you were thinking about them too, and every time you texted them, their lips would curve up into a wide grin.

he wanted you to be his.

you started noticing weird changes in kuroo and yaku during your third year of high school. it was a normal school day, where you would attend class and go to nekoma's volleyball practice, then go home with kuroo, yaku, and kenma.

on the way to class, yaku flushed red when you greeted him in the morning, and he stuttered every word that came out of his mouth. then, on the way to volleyball practice, kuroo would constantly hold you by the waist and hold your bag for you.

this happened for several weeks.

"you guys are acting strange these days," you confessed. "are you guys okay?"

"o-of course, y/n," yaku stuttered as he avoided eye contact and stared at the window.

"why wouldn't we be?" kuroo asked, stroking your hand gently. you gave them both confusing looks.

"i mean, every time i see yaku, he starts stuttering, and kuroo, you've been. . . touching me a lot. so i was wondering if i did something."

"heh, you're so funny, y/n," kuroo said as he slightly smiled. "but there has been something that's on my mind lately."

yaku slightly glared at kuroo, while kuroo slightly smirked.

"y-you've been on my mind lately, y/n," yaku stated as he looked at you with his cheeks flushed.

"me?"

"yes you, y/n," kuroo responded. "do you like me, y/n?"

you stared at kuroo and smiled. "of course i do, kuroo. you're my friend!"

"do you like me more than yaku?" kuroo asked. yaku slammed the table, clenching his hands into a tight ball.

"hey, watch your mouth," yaku mumbled under his breath, glaring at kuroo, while kuroo did the same.

you sighed at the sight in front of you. "what are you guys talking about? i like both of you equally!"

the two snapped their attention back to you, surprising you a bit.

"y/n, who do you like more?!"

that was the beginning of your chaotic high school life with these two volleyball players.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: have you ever fallen in love?

—————