tsukishima kei | period

tsukishima kei

enjoy :)

—————

"silly girl,your different was your beautiful all along

"silly girl,
your different
was your beautiful
all along."

— atticus

—————

blood

cramps.

breakouts.

headaches.

mood swings.

yup, you guessed it.

your monthly menstrual cycle had arrived and you couldn't help but glare daggers at anyone who came close to you. you simply didn't have the energy or motivation to socialize to anyone. the aura surrounding you was filled with a gloomy and terrifying atmosphere as you walked through the halls, strolling to your first class.

you looked like you had just survived a month in the jungle: your hair was extended in all directions and your shirt was buttoned incorrectly. your eyes were red and your skin was dry and chapped.

as soon as you arrived into your classroom, you settled down onto your seat. a large groan escaped your lips as a painful cramp kicks into your lower abdomen, causing you to bend over and clutch onto your stomach.

it felt like hell.

actually, scratch that.

it is hell.

"why hello there, dim lit ," a snarky, arrogant bastard states, standing in front of you, towering over your bent over structure. you glanced over from your hovering position, but the person in front of you made you want to vomit.

"tsukishima," you hiss.

"you look like shit," he states taking a seat in front of you.

"yeah, and i feel like shit as well," you grumbled, leaning back onto your chair, still clutching onto your abdomen. you craned your neck so you were facing the ceiling, and inhaled deeply as the cramp worsened.

tsukishima and you were pretty good friends. both of you were known for using excessive amount of sarcasm. both of you guys met this year because the teacher had assigned a group project for both of you.

at first, he wasn't as sarcastic or salty to you. but now, you guys had daily conversations by being rude to each other. of course, both of you knew sarcasm was being intended into the words that slipped out.