goshiki tsutomu | guy friends (request)

requested by: @yantantuico12
thank you for the request 🥺❤️😊

goshiki tsutomu

enjoy :)

—————

"talking to you always puts me in such a giddy mood

in such a giddy mood.
just a "hey" and i swear everyone
else around me can hear the
beating of my heart."

— c

—————

unlike other girls, you didn't like wearing dresses or skirts. instead, you preferred wearing shorts or sweatpants. you didn't like how uncomfortable the dress straps would cling onto your shoulders and how skirts would limit the amount of movement you could do in your legs.

you would rather spend your time playing outside with a soccer ball and climbing trees, than playing with dolls or drawing pictures.

you didn't understand why having friends that were girls were so confusing and challenging. every time you would hang out with some of your girl friends, they always ended up talking bad about some of your other friends behind their backs.

so you preferred hanging out with boys.

they weren't judgmental. when you burped after a meal, instead of rolling their eyes or talking about you when you left the table, they would laugh out loud and high five you. they didn't really care if you haven't washed your hair in two days or if you repeated an outfit in front of them.

but the best part of having friends that were boys was the fact that were was barely any drama. they always got over things in a matter of seconds and it made your life so much easier.

you would always spend your time with your guy friends than your girl friends. you would play games with them, watch sports channels with them, and they would talk crap about you in front of your face just to make you mad. but, you genuinely found them more fun to be around them than your other friends that were girls.

recently, there was a guy that followed you around everywhere you went. he had black hair that was in a bowl cut. your guy friends would always make fun of you for having an admirer that followed you everywhere. but you didn't really care about the guy that asked you where you were going or what you were doing.

he was probably just curious and had nothing better to do. you had somehow managed to catch his name and he was fairly famous in shiratorizawa.

the volleyball team was quite strong, and he was one of the only first-year regulars on the volleyball team. although you weren't a big fan of volleyball, you found it impressive. you slowly found yourself getting comfortable around him and he had slowly risen up to your friend's list.