sugawara koushi | fifth year anniversary (request)

requested by: @aleeeeeesha
thank you for the request 🥺❤️

sugawara koushi

enjoy :)

—————

"may the flowers remind uswhy the rain was so necessary

why the rain was so necessary."

— xan oku

—————

"i'll see you later, kou," you mumbled into the phone. you were calling your boyfriend, sugawara koushi, who was at work. "i love you."

you heard a small giggle from the other line. "i love you too."

a smile left your lips when he hung up. you were planning on surprising your boyfriend when he came home. he had been staying up late, working on projects and attending meetings. in order to help him relax, you were making his favorite dinner and preparing a warm bath.

having sugawara as your boyfriend was the most wonderful thing. he would shower you with kisses and cuddles. he loved making food for you and feeding you. he loved watching you sleep and giving you forehead kisses before leaving for work. he loved showering you with small gifts on random occasions.

you didn't know when or how you first fell in love with him. but before you knew it, you had fallen head over heels for him. of course there were fights and arguments you had with him, but he always apologized to you, whether it was your fault or not. after every argument, you would fall asleep in his arms and he would not let you go until one of you had to go pee.

you heard the door open while you were setting the table. a large smile crept up your face when you saw your boyfriend walk into the house.

"welcome home," you greeted, walking over to him.

"i'm back, love," he greeted back, giving you a tight hug around your waist.

"how was work?" you asked. he rested his head on your shoulder and sniffed your hair.

"it was tiring," he mumbled, squeezing you tighter.

"i'm sorry, baby," you said as you ruffled his hair softly. "do you want to take a bath? i prepared one for you. maybe you'll feel better after taking one."

"for me?" sugawara asked.

"of course, for you." you smiled and nodded. he gave you a tender kiss on your forehead.

"thank you, love."

"let's go on a date," sugawara said as he nuzzled into your neck. the two of you were lying on the bed. your back was pressed against his chest and his arms were wrapped around your waist. sugawara didn't have work today, so he wanted to spend the whole day with you.