tsukishima kei | tattoos (request)

requested by: @twilightt_cupcakee
thank you for the request 🥰❤️

tsukishima kei

enjoy :)

—————

"when i saw you standing there i finally knew what happilyever after looked like

i finally knew what happily
ever after looked like."

— christy ann martine

—————

SOULMATES

your soulmate's first words to
you are tattooed onto your wrist

if you ever did meet your soulmate, you were going to scream a loaded bunch of profanities. unlike other people, where their soulmate's first words were "hey beautiful" or "i really love your outfit," your soulmate's first words to you were "no, fuck you."

you were constantly teased by the people around you for having the words "fuck you" permanently written on your skin. how much of a rude, idiotic person would say "fuck you" to the person they first met?

well apparently, your soulmate would.

today was a horrible day. nothing was going your way.

your alarm clock decided to break this morning, and you were late to your first class. your hair was a mess. someone had bumped into you earlier, spilling their water onto your shirt. you had forgotten your lunch at home, so you were starving. you groaned in frustration.

"why can't anything go right today?" you mumbled as you walked to your classroom with a large scowl on your face. you just wanted to go home and take a long nap, where no one would interrupt you.

you groaned in frustration when a couple started making out in the middle of the hallway, blocking you from walking any further. you squeezed past them through the side and sighed.

the day really couldn't get any worse.

you continued walking to class until a tall, blonde boy with glasses bumped into you, causing you to drop your textbooks and pencils onto the floor. you knelt to the ground, expecting the tall male to help you out. but when he walked past you like nothing happened, your frustration and emotions got the best out of you.

"hey, can you help me out?" you growled, looking back at him. he stopped walking and looked down at you with a smug smirk.

"no, fuck you," he muttered as he continued walking.

you blinked.

'what did he just say?' you thought as you took a peek at your wrist. you grabbed your pencil case and threw it towards the back of his head. he quickly turned around when he felt something hit his head.

"what the fuck?" he muttered as he walked up towards you with a scowl. "what the fuck is your problem?"

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING SAY "no, fuck you" TO YOUR FUCKING SOULMATE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE MADE FUN OF ME FOR HAVING THE WORDS "fuck you" PERMANENTLY TATTOOED ONTO MY SKIN?!" you yelled, attracting the people around you.

he blinked and blinked again. "soul. . .mate?"

he slid down his sleeves so he could take a look at his tattoo on his wrist. his eyes widened as he looked back at you.

"you-"

"seriously, why did i have to meet my soulmate today?" you grumbled as you knelt down again to pick up the textbooks you had dropped. you saw his hands help you pick up some of the textbooks.

"geez, why are you in such a foul mood?" he asked, handing you the textbooks.

you frustratingly sighed. "i don't even know. i'm just having a really bad day," you mumbled as you grabbed the textbooks from his hand. "thanks."

the two of you stood up and faced each other. "it's not like you're in any position to ask me that question. you're the one who swore at me, your soulmate."

he sighed. "yeah, sorry about that," he apologized, avoiding making eye contact with you. "you. . .you're my soulmate, right?"

"you're realizing that right now?" you mumbled as you organized your textbooks in order.

he sighed as he ruffled his hair. "who are you?"

"oh, i'm y/n," you introduced with a small smile. "your soulmate."

the tall blonde male looked down at you and smirked. "i'm tsukishima kei, your soulmate."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: which character from haikyuu would you like to be stuck in the elevator with?