miya osamu | hanahaki disease (request)

requested by: @Lovely-Ace
thank you for the request 🥺❤️🥰

miya osamu

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"and all of a sudden i felt tired

like the world had drained me
for everything that i had."

— bgt

—————

HANAHAKI DISEASE

a disease where a patient begins coughing up flower petals because they have unrequited feelings for someone. it is a slow and painful disease that develops over a span of months, if not years. it grows more intense until the patient is coughing up entire flowers. the only way for the disease to be cured is for the person to return the feelings or through surgery. but with surgery, the feelings disappear along with the petals. if the patient's feelings aren't returned or if they don't get surgery, they will die.

you ecstatically skipped your way towards the volleyball gymnasium. when you swung open the door, the volleyball members greeted you as usual. while you were talking with the captain of the volleyball team, kita shinsuke, you felt a hand ruffle your hair.

"hey, y/n."

you turned around to see atsumu smiling down at you as he held a volleyball in his other hand.  his twin brother walked up to you and slapped his brother's hand away from your head.

"hi, y/n," osamu greeted. "can you please do something with this idiot? he won't stop complaining about this one girl from his chemistry class."

"SAMU!!" atsumu yelled. "since when did i-"

you were childhood friends with the famous miya twins, and you've always been supporting them on their volleyball journey. with your parents close to theirs, it was a daily routine to go over to their house and play volleyball with them when you were little. you were used to their daily bickering and arguments. oftentimes, you would join in with their disagreements. they viewed you as a sibling, someone they could rant to, complain to, and support from the bottom of their heart.

but you found yourself falling for one of your childhood friends, miya osamu.

you laughed as osamu kicked atsumu's thigh. the usual bickering began while kita and you continued talking about the strategies for the upcoming volleyball game. you were well respected in inarizaki's volleyball club due to your organization and strategic thinking. there were many times when your strategies helped them for games.

"y/n!! help!! help!!"

your conversation with kita ended with the loud, agonizing scream coming from the one and only miya atsumu, who was being strangled by his twin brother.