sakusa kiyoomi | jealous (request)

requested by: @lolliglum
thank you for the request 🤩😍❤️

sakusa kiyoomi

hope you enjoy :)

—————

"we fit together in waysthat others cannot see

that others cannot see.
our hearts united
in perfect symmetry.
i don't understand it,
this beautiful mystery —
but i'll never take granted
the gift you are to me."

— john mark green

—————

you were dating the germaphobic sakusa kiyoomi. being the significant other of this competitive and cautious male was quite different compared to other relationships.

while other couples would hold hands and hug each other, he would barely show any emotion or affection towards you. you've never done anything other couples would do, like going out on dates or giving each other affection. you respected sakusa's boundaries, so you were completely fine with not having as much skin contact, compared to other couples.

but when you saw him giving his volleyball teammates high-fives and joining in with group hugs, it made you wonder if he really did like you.

maybe he's not giving me any affection because he doesn't like me.

you trusted sakusa, but deep down, you were worried that it might be true. you loved him and you believed that he did too. but lately, he was beginning to get busy with volleyball practice and volleyball meets, so there was barely any time you would get to spend your time with him. even at school, he would be busy with practicing volleyball. he would arrive at school early to practice and stay at school practicing until the sun would set. lunchtime was the only time you would get to see him, and even so, he would be surrounded by his fangirls and his volleyball teammates.

it did make you happy that even though your boyfriend was not social and very conservative, he was gaining popularity and friends. but at the same time, it made you a bit dejected that he was slowly falling away from your grasp. sometimes, there were days where you wouldn't be able to say a single word to him because he would be encircled by people.

even right now, there were people, mostly girls, surrounding him, flattening him with compliments. even though you had arrived at school early so you could talk to him, he was already encircled by people when you walked into the classroom.

"how long have you been playing volleyball, sakusa?" one girl asked as she took a random seat beside him. he simply ignored her by looking down at his phone.

"are you currently seeing someone?" another asked, pushing her chests up so that her breasts would look larger.

you pushed your frustration down, and put up a warm smile as you greeted your boyfriend. "good morning, kiyoomi."